Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:49 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Wanting.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Expecting his kisses to stop, she had already developed a slight, disappointed personality; which was quickly denied and sent spiraling into lingering happiness at the feel of another. Two more came after that, and so on and so forth. Her heart swelled with excitement drawn from the hidden path of her everlasting wants and needs. How many nights had she spent at her parents, wanting to be entrapped in his kisses with his body towering over her and pushing her into submission without even a single word? Laying in a bed they had so clearly made love in by her persuasions and tactics - even though it was the home she had both grown up in and still had her parents living at? Throughout the entire week she could feel his presence next to her. And now... Here he was, presented to her in one of his purest forms. Throughout his sleep, she had hardly released his hair from her vice grip. It revived itself, fumbling through his hair and pulling along at the locks until it would reach the end of the strands, then dive itself back in for the same repetitive movement. The softest of sounds escaped her lips, the other hand trailing around his back and over his bicep, down his elbow, and back up to the back of his head where both hands somewhat pushed his head down - just faintly - but eagerly. She needed those kisses to tell her he was really here, holding her, caressing her, and making her heart boost.

"I love you too...~" Her words lingered just outside of her mouth, fleeing to Finn's ears. She wanted to laugh at his white hair... Pull any and all dye out of it to get to the honey brunette underneath. But she'd wait until he washed it. Her body wasn't entirely ready to release bursts of laughter or giggles anymore. Everything was a faint fog with a mellow glow that was slowly ascending up and off of her tuckered out world. The closer he kissed, the more she pulled, rolling ever so gently onto her back. Though it was difficult... He wasn't a teenage boy anymore - he was a full grown man that she couldn't get enough of. It only took a small click for her addiction to come back full force, unable to stay in the rehab corner built for herself at times. This... Was certainly where she wanted to be. Right here in this sanctuary, completely intertwined against him.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:16 am
INN EAGAN

Spongebob ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

He just couldn't take it! As she began to roll onto her back, he balanced himself and helped her so the strain wouldn't be too much for her. He wanted to be one with her again. It had nothing to do with him wanting sexual gratification this time. Right now, he just simply wanted to show her everything that she had been doubting lately. Show her that there wasn't any reason to doubt him. That no matter the obstacles they faced, he was always going to be there for her; to love her. Until their baby was born, she was the most important person in his life and he would always be there to take care of her in her time of need.

Holding himself over her, he leaned down to give her lips a quick, loving peck on her lips before peppering light kisses along her skin. Balancing most of his weight on his left side, so as not to put too much pressure on his right, his right hand slowly slipped under the oversized sweater she was wearing. His cold fingers slid along her warm torso, gently grazing over the ever so slightly rise in her stomach from their baby. She wasn't far enough along to show yet, but he knew her body so well that he could easily feel the difference. They slid up she skin until reaching her bandages. He felt over the gauze and past them, dipping his finger into the gap between her clavicle. His lips kissed along her jaw, slowly up to her ear where he nipped at it tenderly, humming in delight against her skin.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:02 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Her back arched in the slightest, driving her hips and shoulders deeper into the sheets until the bed was forced to push her back up at him. She remained down below, watching the rest of his body climb over her with hardly a separation from his mouth and her ivory skin. They left soft sparks along the surface, leaving her in startling wonderment and craving for the next until suddenly, the stopped. Her eyes opened from their closed position, glittering, swirling purple flickering up to see him staring down at her. The curls on her head gathered around her face, only the edges occasionally sprawling and straggling out to the rest of the fabric on the pillow. Her lips pursed, pressing against his in return before feeling that same tingling feeling down her spine again. This one had been intense, leaving her shivering beneath his touch for a few seconds rather than a half a moment per usual. Only he could do this to her. Only he could make her feel like she wanted to lunge at someone and have them ravage her until she was begging for mercy. Whether that be him simply dragging his finger down her side, or pumping himself inside of her purely for his pleasure. But this...

Her sweater lifted, sliding up her waist and over his forearm, stopping at the crevice of his elbow. His fingers traced along her skin, making it shudder and leave strong, loving vibes beneath her skin. Her heart stopped, hoping he wouldn't stop at the touch of the bandages. Would he go on...? Or would he claim he didn't want to hurt her and therefore lean back and away...? She couldn't wait four more weeks for this. N-Not now. Fortunately, his hand moved up and past them, gliding over her chest, which lifted in response, and to the area below her neck. It was so easy for him... He made it so simple for her to go absolutely nuts over his touch. She tilted her head to the side, hoping to grant him ease of access to any part of her body she wanted. Another very soft sound escaped her lips, this one revealing the eagerness she contained.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:50 am
INN EAGAN

Spongebob ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn felt her reaction, heard her sigh of wanting, and craved more of it. He wrestled with the idea of taking her bandages off and just reapplying them when they were done. He figured they were needed, they were helping keep her rib in place. She wouldn't be willingly wearing them if it weren't; she was stubborn. His fingers slowly crawled back down her chest, slipping over her stomach once again. A tender smile curled at his lips knowing that his baby was just beneath his touch. And in a long few more months, he'd finally be able to touch it for real. Hold it in his arms and shower it with kisses as well. His lips left her neck, where they traveled, and he moved his way down to where his fingers were. Pushing up the hem of her sweater enough to expose all of her pelvis and abdomen, he gave small, loving kisses to the area where their baby was.

Their baby. A tiny person developing within the confines of his wife's body. Someone created from love, no matter if it was an accident or not. And he knew, the moment that baby was born, they'd both love it with everything they had. He loved his wife and this person made between them only made him love that baby even more. It was a combination of them. A permanent reminder of how much they love each other. He could tell her with his words and body all he wanted, but nothing would ever be as clear of his love like that baby would be. Their baby represented so much more than new life.

Pushing himself onto his knees, he took hold of her sweater and worked it off her upper body, doing his best to be as gentle about it as possible. Tossing the piece of clothing aside, he gazed down at her and gently ran the tips of his fingers along her cheeks. Pulling himself back over her, he lowered himself, the muscles showing through his back as he balanced himself. Brushing his lips against hers, he gave her lips the tiniest, teasing kisses before moving down her chin, her jaw, and along her neck. Once reaching her clavicle, he sat up once again and slowly curled his fingers around the fabric of her leggings. Even though the erection he had was already beginning to ache with wanting to be inside her, he ignored it. This wasn't going to be their regular romp between the sheets. This was so much more.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:07 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Her hands trailed from his white highlighted hair to his arms, fingertips driving into his skin with a gentle squeeze before releasing and letting the motion happen once more. His skin was warm, his kisses cool to the touch even though it felt like a flame was being lifted to her collarbone and neck. But as he slipped down, her hands slithered up his shoulders and to the back of his head, a heavy inhale making her chest rise in thought. Why she was so worried he would stop straight in the middle of their intimate moment, she had no idea. But perhaps the thought of making love while their living child was inside of her disgusted him. Or... If she was lucky, she still saw them as two different people; one hidden inside the other and not much recollection of what was going on. She pressed her thumbs against his forehead, smoothing them out to wipe away any lingering white on his head. Even with the discoloration, she could still see him for how he really was beneath. Bruises and scratches would never cloud her mind when it came to the thought of her husband. She saw him as she met him - to put it simply; minus the sick sniffles and sneezes he would occasionally let out. The only difference now - he was older, taller, bulkier... They had grown together for five years now, each one only displaying small hints of their younger selves.

Yet their personalities and love for each other hadn't changed one bit. There were the occasional rough spots - easily run over to and shoveled out before spreading it so it remained as one smooth road, but what couple didn't have their patches? She had been lucky enough to fall for someone that understood her a good ninety-five percent of the time. She held her breath, suddenly feeling her light brown sweater come up and over her arms and shoulders, her hands snaking through the sleeves and head coming from the top - leaving her curls completely splayed along the pillow beneath her. Her legs began to shuffle apart instinctively, feeling the bulge beneath his boxers push itself against her tights. Once again, he had read her mind. This was what she wanted. To feel whole with him again. To feel them create that one unity that only a husband and wife could feel with each other. That only lovers could feel with each other if they did everything right. Warming satisfaction lined the edges of her mind. And to think, it hadn't even begun, and she felt this feeling without any need of him penetrating her. No matter... Her hips turned and swiveled beneath his embrace, helping just slightly to work the rest of her clothing off. If it didn't hurt so much, he knew she would give it her all. She would make love to him until the sun died back down again. In the bath, through the shower, on the kitchen bar top, the couch in the living room... Her office... Or his man cave. It didn't matter where or the time of day - she lived and breathed to make him happy and pleased. All she wanted was to know that she would be the one and only woman he'd ever touch or feel this way about.

And that was exactly what she was granted.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Tossing her leggings aside, not caring where they landed, he stared at her naked body. Well, semi-naked. The panties had to go. He could feel his arousal giving in to the purest form of lust he felt for his wife, seeing her body on display as it was. Beauty didn't even begin to describe how she looked to him. A Goddess was more like it. He'd admit he was a little hesitant every time they had sex while she was pregnant. What if he hurt their baby or something? What if he hurt her? The concept of their baby being protected was a little lost on him, but if she didn't complain and nothing was wrong with their baby, then he shouldn't worry.

Leaning back on his legs, he took hold of one of her own and slowly began to trail kisses from her foot, to her ankle, up her calf, her knee, and up her thigh. On her inner thigh, he purposefully let his breath slip along her skin. As he reached her pelvis, he kissed her skin as his fingers wrapped around the edges of her panties, slipping them down slowly so he could tease her wanting squirming with his lips a little longer. He enjoyed driving her crazy. Knowing that she wanted him as much as he wanted her only made him that much more aroused. At the thought, there was a rather painful twitch from behind the fabric of his boxers. He could barely hang on any longer.

Finally slipping the fabric off her body, as he gave a teasing lick just above her most sensitive spot; smirking in satisfaction to himself. He was sure he had drawn this out long enough. He knew he couldn't handle it anymore. With a painful grunt, he removed his boxers and slid an arm under her to raise her hips to meet his.

~Time Skip~

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

It made her more nervous than he would ever know when he gazed at her like that. The way he would scan over her body like she was some sort of treasure he had found to lay out on the bed. And what could she do? Absolutely nothing. Nothing but squirm and struggle against every part that wanted to tug him back down forcefully with her. This time though, she held a tad more still, enjoying being the object of attention. This is what she had longed for for the past several weeks - to be put up on a pedestal even more so than usual. Not to be needy or clingy, but to feel special once again - and not some woman who became pregnant by crazy happenstance. She bit at her lip, thinning them out and tugging them downward before releasing, exhaling every lustful vibe that called for him. Her toes began to wiggle and tense, curling up against the sheets whilst her knees raised in preparation for his incoming. Once more she felt those tender kisses along her skin, making it tingle and crawl along the muscles beneath. It was absolutely romantic the way he held her foot up, kissing down her leg in a slow and gentle motion. Every peck told her he loved her and was willing to show this to her even after just getting into an argument or fight. It was like they had been reborn almost.

For the first time in a while, a faint blush crawled across her cheeks at the feel of his hand against her underwear. Her hips gave the slightest of movements at his blow, the cool air a sudden rush of arousal presented from himself to her. God she needed him. She needed him now. With their hearts slamming together and his head at her neck. Or his lips against hers and her arms clambering around his shoulder blades in an attempt to hold on as he pushed against her relentlessly. Whatever the case, she wanted to be one together with him again. To feel that unity that only sparked between him and her. He had fallen down so much further that her hands had slipped to her legs, sliding down along her own skin and pressing her fingertips into the white covers. Even washed she could feel and remember almost each and every lovemaking session they had had on this bed since moving here. Every single one was filled with utmost passion and care - even if they seemed like senseless ********. She gasped, gripping into the bedding. He knew her body too well - had always been in tune with it since day one. He knew her weaknesses and how to pull her strings... Instantly there was a cringe that followed, but she ignored it, letting her leg take the fault and kick up slightly past his waist. God, Finn... But just like that, his mouth was on hers again, her tongue already eagerly sinking between his lips, wanting to taste every part of him for the first time over again...

{Time Skip.}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:12 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Maintaining a moderately slow pace was difficult, but he tried. Being inside her was more then just sex and feeling good, it was an expression of self; of the love and commitment he had to her. Every ounce of love he had for her, he had hoped to express with each movement he made. With each sensual touch. She was a treasure to him. Not meant to be fragile and protected, but something special that he couldn't ever let go. She was everything in his life and he needed her to be whole. Without her, he was only half of who he could be; barely a man. She was his queen and everything he did was for her, even if it didn't seem like it. Everyday he went to work and left her home alone, it was for her. It certainly wasn't for himself, he could be okay with never getting up in the morning and going to work. But he did it so she could do anything she wanted, so she could continue to have the house that she grew to love. He was constantly trying to make up for her having to give up her dreams for him. No one should have to give up their dreams just to make someone else happy.

Even after his climax, he remained inside her, wanting to stay one with her as long as possible. With her still wrapped in his arms, he exhaled a ragged breath against her shoulder. He was so hot, covered in sweat and it felt like his heart would drop from his chest any second. It had been so long since they made love, he almost forgot just how jarring it really was. Despite the act being slow and sensual, love making seemed to be the hottest and sweatiest. He didn't care, but it was a little funny to him. Slowly bringing up his head, another breath slipping from his lips, he looked into her eyes, tenderly brushing away stray curls that lay in her face. "I love you~" he whispered to her with a tired but loving smile curling onto his lips.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:56 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

One last cry burst forth from her lips at the feeling of him surge inside of her, echoing around the room to bounce off the walls and return to their now still bodies. Every ounce of her body relaxed with the satisfaction her husband graced her with, leaving her to do nothing but slowly slip her clawed fingers away from the nape of his neck and shoulder blades to rest along his biceps, smoothing out the skin. She loved every part of his being; the tattoo, the scars, his chiseled frame, the boyish smile he had held onto for ears - all of it. The best part of feeling her heart swell and threaten to burst each time she saw him was the knowing that he was hers and hers alone. No one else in the world would know the loving touches that left sparks lingering along her skin, or the look he gave her when he wanted her to know she was the only one in the world made specifically for him. Even now, as he settled inside of her, she could hear faint I love yous in his panting breath. She swallowed and remained under him without so much as a fight, legs slowly beginning to unravel themselves from their vice grip around his hips only to let her feet settle on the cooling sheets; untouched by their most recent escapade. Every thrust had been a pleasing motion to remind her that she was his - just as much as she claimed him. And although she hadn't left marks to prove that, she didn't need to. She had utmost trust in Finn, and had for the last five years now. Not once had he ever dipped in the way of another woman - or man for that matter.

His hot breath on her shoulder was making her perspire even more along the nape of her neck than she already had, curls tossed awry beneath her head. She wouldn't deny it, this one had left her with a light film of sweat in just about every spot on her body save for her feet or hands. Even the bottom of her palms had developed a slight damp feeling beneath it. Her gaze turned from his shoulder to meet his, watching the hair hanging slightly off of his forehead to dangle just centimeters away from hers. One look gave a heart a spasm in itself, ramming against the her rib cage in a disorderly fashion. How he managed to look at her that way almost every day for five years was beyond her. And maybe she would never know, but she would be okay with that. Because so long as he held that same glance... She would know he found happiness just to look at her face. Her eyes closed for a second in a slow blink, still breathing quite heavily from her mouth with only a swallow to render it into a slower pace. "I love you too...~" She could barely hear herself over the beating of her frantic heartbeat. Her hands slowly climbed their way back up to his shoulders, snaking around his neck to bring herself closer to him, the Mew tattoo on her right wrist peeking at her. Slowly she lifted her shoulders off the bed, the cool breeze a blessing along her shoulders and back before pressing her lips to his a moment and laying back down, loosening them again.

Forever and Always.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:36 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Feeling her cat like claws release his skin was a nice reprieve, finally actually feeling them as they calmed. A lot of him began to hurt as he felt himself come back to reality and was no long lost in making love to his wife. Just the thought of it sent his mind swirling with rosy clouds of happiness. Was he a terrible person for saying that was one of the things that made him the happiest? How could he help it though? He was married to a woman that, for the most part, let him have sex with her anytime he wanted. What guy wouldn't find that extremely appealing? His thoughts were diverted as he felt hands slid up his arms and wrap around his neck. Readily returning her kiss, he watched her lay back against the bed and continued to gaze into her eyes a moment longer.

Pulling out, he slowly dropped himself beside her, his arms still protectively wrapped around her. With his chest rising and falling with his deep breaths, he looked up at the ceiling of their bedroom and ran a hand through his damp hair. After a moment of relaxing against their sheets, he rolled over her to reach his nightstand and opened the small drawer and pulled out his knee brace. Pushing the drawer closed, he rolled back onto his back and sat up a little, letting go of her, wincing silently in the process. Reaching forward, he stuck his foot through and pulled the thick spandex like fabric up his leg and settled it around his knee, wincing once again. Scooting himself back down into their bed, he wrapped his arms around her again, making sure he didn't squeeze her chest too much.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Loved.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Her body shivered with satisfaction as he pulled out of her, feeling her walls sink back in to enclose what he had left within her. His life's ether that had given her the chance to create a baby in her womb at this very moment. The baby that would soon know in a few month's time just how much they were loved by their parents. She sighed contently, letting one last compelling shudder move through her shoulders in a vulnerable twitch. Her body rolled to the side, her legs instantly shifting to fall between his until he leaned over her. Quickly she retracted them, tucking them at the knees so the balls of her feet stretched elsewhere. Every wince, cringe, and pop echoed through the back of her mind since opening that door - her body relentlessly washing it away with dreams of love that felt closer than anything before. Just to have him hold her again... And listen to his heartbeat ring a quiet melody in her ears. It was something she longed for even before she met him without realizing it. But now that the love making had been complete, connecting them once again as a whole person, all messages of sympathy came racing back into her head.

Once he had his knee brace on, she bundled next to him, curling her arm beneath her and pressing her palm flat against his chest. Maybe they could take a bath together... Let his knee relax while her ribs somewhat healed themselves for the second time in warm water... The thought was enticing, but she wasn't sure she could even part from his body to bring it up. "I thought you were reaching for your phone..." She finally whispered, burying her forehead against his neck so the breath of her words would reach his chest. To be honest, she had. She thought he'd bring back the black device to make a phone call saying he wasn't coming into work - or something of the like. Sucking her cheeks in slightly, she pushed off the jealousy of anyone else having time with him in this single moment. "I was going to snap it in half..." Although she didn't smile, it gave off a slightly joking tone. Then again... Well, to be honest, she might not be joking at this point. She was almost sure she would toss the cell across the room where it would smash against the wall. She felt like she hadn't spoke in forever. And in reality, she hadn't. She hadn't said a word minus his name since agreeing to his demand. How long had it been...? It felt so far away with their slow making love. "Please don't leave today..." Another, softer whisper.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:55 am
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn couldn't help but laugh at her threatening to break his phone. "I wouldn't dream of it," he whispered in return. There was nothing for him to do. He didn't plan on work anyways; he made that decision last night. All he had wanted to do, he was doing it right now. Laying in bed, with his wife; the love making was just a bonus. He gave her small body a reassuring squeeze before lulling his cheek to rest on the top of her head. Now if only it was storming outside, they could start a fire and cozy up on the couch with a good, bad movie. Or maybe just a plain ol' good movie. Now he wouldn't mind that at all. The idea swirled around in his brain for a good long while until-

BRIIIIIING!

Uh-oh. And he was just settled all comfy in bed! With a defeated sigh, he glanced down at his curled up wife debating on whether or not to get it. He said he wasn't going anywhere today so if that was someone asking him for something, he'd just turn them down. Plain and simple. With a heavy sigh, he untangled himself from her and got up painstakingly slow. Limping back to his clothes he left piled in the hall, he wrestled his phone from them. "Hello," he answered, making his way back to their bed. As he fell back into bed, he leaned against their headboard and wrapped his free arm around her, once again pulling her close to him. Listening to the voice on the other end, he glanced down at Bree for a moment before looking away. "...I'll tell her right now. Alright, bye." He hung up his phone and set it on the nightstand beside him. With another sigh, he ran his fingers through his hair. Before he even turned to her, he could already see the disappointed and betrayed look forming on her face. Once he did though, he smiled at her, the same boyish smile he was famous for. "I was just given Sucre's. I guess Scott decided to retire early and handed ownership of the shop over to me."

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:27 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Disbelieving.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

The response was sweet at first. At first. She had drowned herself in his scent by now, a silly drunk trying to grasp what was real and what wasn't. But everything with Finn was just a pure dream - shoved against a reality that may or may not be there. She sank further onto him, tracing tiny circles along his bare chest with the tip of her nail; below his chest, towards his stomach, and back up again to start at the top. Her other arm remained bent at the elbow, palm extended along the bicep of the limb that was wrapped around her waist. However, a loud buzz snapped her away from her trance, purple irises flickering down to where the sound was coming from. Please don't answer it. Just stay here with me... Don't let yourself answer it. Don't let yourself leave- But of course, he rose himself away from her, making her want to claw onto his skin. Her legs became unwrapped, alone to lie on the crisp sheets beneath her. A small sigh escaped her nostrils as she rolled her eyes away from Finn, watching his naked form get up to leave and find his phone before rolling to her side and tucking her hands beneath her cheek.

She began to close her eyes, taking a deep breath and focusing away from her throbbing ribs. They ached more than ever now... But she'd assume that it would die down once her mind would stop flickering past all of his teasing, grinding, and thrusting. That wouldn't be going away any time soon. And apparently he didn't for very long either, feeling an arm wrap around her body and tug it closer to his. She welcomed the warmth, arms snaking around his waist without so much as a notice to him peeking down at her. Her head rested against his hip, oblivious to his junk not too far from his face. She had been married to him for two years... She'd be damned if a naked form was going to stop her now. Sh watched his braced knee, blinking slowly and not really paying much attention to the conversation above her. I'll tell her right now. Tell her what? "Tell me what?" She asked, staring blankly from her perched position. Please don't let it be that you have to leave. She pleaded. But the answer was so much sweeter than that. Twisting her head in disbelief, she cocked her body up too quick, unwinding a hand from him quickly and pressing it up against her rib. F- That hurt. The pain seared itself into her skin. Once risen, however, she just stared at him, eyes wide and lips parted. H-He was serious. Was he serious??

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Seeing her disbelieving look mixed with one of pain, he chuckled. Well, it was mostly to her look of disbelief. He felt for her when it came to being in pain; he was right there with her. His grin gradually began to widen as he continued to look into her purple-brown eyes. "Yeah!" he threw his limbs into the air, wincing slightly at his own stupidity. "I own Sucre's now isn't that awesome!? We need to celebrate!" he exclaimed happily, settling his limbs back onto the bed. Well, she wouldn't be able to drink, but they could maybe make a trip to one of them fancy restaurants in Uptown. Or hell! They could order pizza and eat it by candle light with grape juice to act as wine. He didn't care! This just made the movie idea that much better. Hm...he'd have to find a manager to take his place, but that could be saved for later. For now, he just wanted to enjoy the moment with his wife. They both owned their own businesses now!

Rolling over, he wrapped her into his arms, giving her a gentle bear hug as he let his body smother hers. Pressing his lips to her neck, he lightly peppered her skin with kisses of affection and happiness. As an owner, that meant he could set his own hours and didn't have to be at the shop 24/7 like he had been. Now the last thing he needed to do was fix his knee. The idea of surgery scared the crap outta him, but he knew it needed to be done. However, the only way it was going to get scheduled was if someone did it for him because it scared him so much. He wasn't about to go out of his way to be put under and have his knee operated on. Screw all that jazz!

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Extremely Satisfied; Disbelieving.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

His laugh wasn't helping. It was like he was playing some sort of sick joke on her. And the fact that he didn't seem at all excited as she thought he would with the expectation of this day coming didn't help the situation was making her suddenly feel queasy. It wasn’t until his smile widened that she felt the relief wash over her. And then the realization. And then the joy. ”Oh Finn-” She began, trying to regain her breath. Celebrate? Celebrate with what? The mental weariness and physical torment of the last two days dissipated to a numb enjoyment as if it had all blown over without even a hint of sorrow left in her body. It was relaxing… Absolutely made her skin relax and sooth with a cool chill of calming senses. A loud squeak and trill of a laugh escaped her lips when he rolled onto her, her hands already feeling around his back and head the more he kissed her. No longer would she have to save every tiny penny with keeping in mind their future child. Now… Even though she knew they couldn’t - and wouldn’t - spend willy nilly, at least they didn’t have to run their hands through their hair anymore and study over bill documents when they came in through the mail. Now.. They were both business owners! Running their own very food services with no one to help them along. It wasn’t her dream of being a college Chemistry professor… But it was at least something she could find enjoyment in. Right after, y’know, she was done being pregnant and her little baby could be held in her arms.

”Finn…” She mumbled beneath his mouth, already hearing her heart pulse in her ears. ”S-Stop it, you’re going to make me want to go again…” She muttered, tilting her head back. The excitement was just… Wow! H-He would finally be home now, right? She could see him almost every day and wake up in his arms, right? Without him having to struggle beneath her and squirm to the shower? Suckling in her lip, she suddenly embraced him tightly, tears welling to the corners of her eyes. She hated crying after all she had done in the past few days - but now it could be like when they were younger. When she would kiss Finn goodbye and wish him luck at his basketball game later in the day. Or at least get to make him breakfast or something. She sniffled and sputtered something, burying her face into his neck. He could be all hers again. She could smell that manly soap she adored so much that it stung her nostrils when taking too many sniffs. She could feel the muscles along his body. She could watch tv and cuddle with him or even watch a stupid syfy movie like Sharknado like they used to. He would be able to watch his baby grow within her own stomach as the days passed without her thinking of him going away as soon as he kissed her stomach or rubbed it with a warm hand. A satisfied sigh fell from her lips - followed by a sniffle and a tightened hug. This would be an easy other ten grand a year. A year. Sure, they had extra money laying around, being both an owner and a manager - but it would be different. This one was excess. She could give their baby everything now - but certainly not to turn him/her into a spoiled brat. Instinctively, a hand slipped from around his neck, falling and laying on her waist before giving gentle rubs. ”Did you hear that baby…?” She whispered from Finn’s neck. ”Daddy’s going to see you almost every day now…” But that only brought on a happy choke of tears.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games