Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:58 pm
Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

fireshadow0908

User ImageUser Image

OOC: No s**t man. xDDD You're telling me!Feeling: Overly Excited!

☠ Your lips look lonely, so let's play a game...~

Yalo paused for only a fraction of a second, lowering his snarling and drooling face towards the boy that had so effortlessly thrown himself in front of the girl. If his plan was to get laid, then there would be no problem after this. That is, except for one. He would be dead right after he devoured this most recent girl. His plan was going perfectly. There weren't many strokes left to midnight, and once the strike of dawn happened, he would once again roam the land free on his own accord. Nothing could stop him now. Not even the twerps running in his field of vision to save their "friend", who remained curled in the corner with her shuddering and sniveling self. His twisted face remained on Sarah, both arms snatching out to grab both Leon and Dia by their throats. A harsh laugh came from his thick, bobbing throat, another roar spraying saliva in their directions. If he hadn't already chosen his victim, he would have crushed their windpipes with ease... But that would be too easy. Not enough fun when it came to watching their faces twist in agony through torture. "Move it, hero." He growled, the corners of his lips unable to curve in the direction of a smile. he didn't contain lips to move, both of them either rotted or charred off from hell's fire with only teeth for display. They shined with a grey tint before a long, winding tongue came from between them, sliding and slipping past the two to caress Sarah's cheek and chin. She only sat in utter, terrified silence. It was sending jubilant surges of energy down his spine, making his mouth glisten with excited drool, which patted to the floor. Ohhh the taste. "My horns are nowhere to be found!" He cried, absolutely amused that Leon would even think there was a way out now! "Not with you-" He threw Leon to the left, hissing. "Not with her-" Next was Dia, sent to the right before he grunted, squealing out in distaste for a new pressure on his back and neck.

He clawed and scratched at the metal of the Keyblade, wings fumbling every which way to tear the newcomer away. His tail lashed back and forth, whipping any furniture, knocking it over in the process. The birdcage Leon had previously been in, the one that had been thrown at Sarah, shattered at the snap of his whip-like tail. Splints of the material scattered across the floor. With his arms formed as wings, it made it difficult to reach Nathan, ending up with the demon kicking and snarling like a ferocious bull. His feet fell back, hands just barely grabbing at Nathan. Any cuts, stabs, or wounds would slowly begin to seal and heal, steam rising up and off of his curdled and boiling skin. Another fierce roar and he grabbed the boy's arm, taking a large bite into the flesh. None of which would come off, but his teeth sank in relentlessly to taste the delicious, hot metallic blood beneath; not enough to penetrate or break bone, but deep enough to make anyone cry out in desperation. He gave another hard throw of his back, shoving Nathan off and snapping the Keyblade. Once the boy was removed, he once again made his way to Sarah, tongue peeking from behind his sharpened mouth to graze along his teeth in a fashionable way that gave an obvious notification he would swallow her now without one fight from her. "Now let me make an example out of those who THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY!!" He grabbed for the scrambling girl, throwing his arm into the adjacent wall, shattering the space into a hole at his terrifyingly strong punch. She ducked, just barely managing avoiding his death grip. But the second time, she was certainly s**t out of luck. She was snatched, his hand beginning a slow squeeze around her neck. Her tossing and squirming would prove useless. Bringing her face close to his seemingly eye-less one, he breathed heavily into her ear. "You will die...~" He whispered to her, against her blonde locks. "And you will tell your parents all about your trip to hell when you meet them there." She let out a ferocious scream, stifled in an instant. As much as he was one for screamers, he had had enough of this group. He ripped at her clothing, the dress letting out loud tears that she obviously couldn't stop. She squirmed, cried, screamed, anything that would get her away - but it was no use. Yalo had won. At least in his eyes.

... Would they like to meet mine? I don't see any shame~. ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:07 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Terrified!!! I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Snapping open her grey eyes once more in an expectation to be killed, they landed on the back of Leon instead. Wh-Where had he come from?! And what was he doing?! Everything sounded so utterly horrifying. So terrifying beyond her control that she could hardly process the current events happening at this very moment. Nothing came from her lips, all words lost in translation to the horror scene laid before her. Only a short, huffed cry for Leon's safety. Her hands grabbed at her hat, tugging it down as if it form a shield to protect her. Her feet scratched and ground against the floor, trying so very hard to get away from the approaching demon. There was no use. She was shoved up against the wall so far that nothing else could block her from the demon's spite - not unless the wall behind her gave in and swallowed her whole before Yalo could. He didn't waste time snatching up Leon and... Dia. The red headed woman was swept several inches into the air, tossed aside like a rag doll before she even had a chance to truly do anything. A a long, brown and grey splotched tongue revealed itself to accompany her face with disgustingly wet and smelly licks. H-He was tasting her. Her eyes widened as far as they could, feeling as if they might burst from their sockets. They followed the elongated muscle, then up to the boy and girl he had caught. Hi tongue pattered against her temple before suckling back into his mouth. They had come to her rescue her, yet all she could do was cry out push further into the damp wood. Only her flowing tears and the denied expectation of death accompanied her living being. The demon's true form, smell, and overgrown thoughts of her parents had left her in an absolute state of panic, throwing herself every which way in a childish attempt as if it would stop the demon from coming. She hoped in a last effort for praise that Leon and Dia would be okay after their tumble. But there was no telling. She was too busy fearing for her own life. What would he do to her?! What she didn't know, was that he had planned to rip open her stomach and empty it inside out, tearing her guts and eating them while she still screamed that she was alive, completely avoiding her lungs and heart until she sputtered out nothing but nonsense and laid senseless on the floor.

Then would come the other four. The demon roared and she cried out, now left alone again with nothing but a shimmer of a Keyblade reflecting back to her from around Yalo's neck. Starting to scramble away just as Nathan had screamed at her to do, she bolted, sliding her hand along the wall to not topple over. She didn't have her broom. She couldn't make a quick get away. Sh-She was stuck. She was uselessly stuck. Another scream emitted from her now dry mouth, wood pieces falling from the panel above her as she tried to make her escape. By now the tears running down her face were normal to the situation. But she had made a faulty movement - grabbing her hat to protect her from the wooden splinteres instead of bolting for her ever loving life. His winged arm wrapped itself around her, wrangling her up like some sort of pig at a county fair. Her body trembled. Every part of her screamed for some way to live, kicking, tossing, turning, gripping, scratching - ANYTHING! Human nature sprung her to life. The tears at her eyes were nothing compared from before. Now, now it was hysterical. He was going to kill her. Right here in front of them. To 'make an example' out of those who shouldn't try to save anyone behind his back. Her face slowly began to become a horrid reddish-purple, her once loud screaming cut off by her lack of air. His teeth and claws came down to rip at her outfit, making their way for her stomach and leaving scratches within her skin. Blood rose to the surface, now stained strings of the cloth she wore falling to the floor.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 pm
                                                                      User Image

User Image

Hecate sighed. "Very well then." ah, she hated her true form. It was so ugly. But, what it lacked in appearances, it made up in with strength. Which was exactly what she needed, unfortunately. "I just want you to remember..." the horn on the left side of her head began to extend, her ear instantaneously shrinking and curling in on itself, only to be replaced by another horn. She grimaced. "That this was your choice. You'll live with these consequences-- for however long that is." scales began to form down her arm, almost like a rash, and they helped to transform her once lithe fingers into hooked claws; her nails dangerously sharp. A transformation began to take place on her lower half: her legs coming together and fusing together. That new creation would extend out, scales quickly forming on top to protect the flesh beneath, ridges popped up, their edges sharp enough to cut through flesh. Her final form nearly there, Hecate turned to look at both her little humans; her indigo eyes brightening into a fire-y red; the orbs within her sockets practically growing.

"Such a naughty child." Hecate, her transformation now complete, towered over the two, and yet still managed to find it in herself to coo down at them. "Are you ready to receive your punishment?" quick as a flash, her lower half snaked out, taking aim at Seth's midsection. Her intent was to strike his midsection, and put into the attack enough force to send him into the wall.

Making my way through - Haunted Mansion
                                                                Those around me - Rina & Seth
                                                                You could say I'm - Irritated
                                                                It'd be beneficial for you to listen - Sorry for the short post, I couldn't think of much.

Heiress Of Life

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:23 am

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$991.70 || Cheshire Cat/ Mysterica || Cautious || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Others || Single

Evie looked to Ari but couldn't really give an answer as to how she lit the trash can on fire. "I don't know exactly, my hand shone a little of a red color and next thing I know the cup caught on fire. Perhaps there is a candle laying around. Oh! Since you're basically part cat at the moment, you could probably see way better than I could in this dark room right now." Evie mentioned to her female companion. If she was correct usually all cats had better vision during the night anyway. Even if Ari is the Cheshire cat she should at least have that ability, right?

Ari looked back at Evie as she answered her question on how she didn't know how she lit the cup on fire. Ari sighed and closed her eyes a bit to relax her mind a bit. Hearing as Evie brought up Ari's cat night vision, her eyes widen. That was true, cats have better night vision than a normal human. Though only thing that bugged her was how did she do it? How was she able to turn into a cat in the first place? "You're right.. Hmm... Last time, I pulled my tail and ears and turned into a cat..", Ari said to her and looked at her tail as it sway side to side, "Maybe if I do it again it'll happen again.." Without any hesitation, Ari grabbed hold of her tail and started to pull on it as hard as she can, but nothing happen. 'Come on!! Turn me into a cat!', angrily pulling her tail once again, Ari jumped giving off a small meow sound and still not a cat. Maybe that was just a one in a life time to turn into a cat.

Evie watched intently as Ari tried to pull on her tail like she had done before. Then a thought hit her, "Didn't each time you change, wasn't the reaction because you were surprised? Maybe you just need to be surprised at something? Like when you saw your tail actually moving you were like ecstatic." The female mentioned, it seemed like being surprised would be the answer. Didn't Ari get startled when the power went out and that was why she turned back into a human? With a "hmmm" Evie tried her best to help think of a way to startle or get Ari interested in something that would change her mood. "BOO!" Evie shouted, maybe scaring Ari would help. Though she wasn't all too sure her little "scare" would do any good or be scary at all.

Pouting and crossing her arms with the unsuccessful to turn into a cat, Ari turned back to Evie once again as she mention her reactions into turning a cat. "By my reactions?", the Cheshire Cat asked tilting her head to the side a little. Hmm... Maybe that was one of the reasons why she turned into a cat and turned back. As she was about to spoke about it being maybe right, Ari jumped a bit as Evie shouted a BOO to her. Luckily and somehow that was able to turn Ari into her Cheshire Cat self. Landing on her four paws, Ari looked down at her paws then back up to Evie. "Somehow... I'm amazed I got scared by your 'boo'..", the cat said as she gave her a small cat smile. Though without losing much time, the cat turned around and started to run around the first room they were at, looking for a candle.

Evie chuckled a little bit, "I'm surprised I scared you too. I'm not a very scary person." She admitted as she heard little cat paws around around the room. "Find anything yet?" She called into the pitch blackness of the room. The female was getting a bit worried that they wouldn't be able to find their friend, Freya, or the person who had screamed earlier. Evie waited impatiently for Ari to come back with something she could light. Aimlessly she stepped forward, slowly as to not bump into anything or even worse; step on Ari.

Wondering around the room, looking up on shelves or tables, Ari wasn't able to sight a single candle around. "No! Not yet", the cat replied to her as then she looked up once again to a different shelve near a different door of the room, "Wait! I think I found something!" Since cats have great jumping, Ari looked down at her cat body then up to the shelf. Her body was small to be honest, and didn't know if she'll be able to make it with such a tiny body. Though the cat looked around the room if there was any way for her to climb up to the shelve. Sadly there wasn't.. Ari sighed then calmly breathed in and out slowly, believing herself to jump a bit high to at least reach the shelve. Jumping up, the cat was able to grab hold of something, but still a bit low to reach the shelve. Reaching her paw up to the shelf, the cat was able to feel herself nearly falling and decided not to attempt to climb up, but ask for Evie's help. Though before she could ask for help, the cat slipped off on where she was hanging out, but somehow able to teleport herself to the shelve somehow. "Waah... E-Evie!!", the cat yelled out for her friend as she was still feeling woozy and uneasy at what she just did. She teleported herself to the shelf as she was falling! What the hell!?! Was that the other power she obtained in the event!?

Evie sighed softly as Ari mentioned she hadn't found anything yet, though she still continued to walk slowly forward but bumped into a small table. She knew that even if she tried to get her hand to glow like before it wouldn't give much light for her to walk around with. Then she heard Ari mention that she may have found something useful, "Alright! Grab it and meet with me then I'll light it." She stated as she guided herself around from the table. Evie heard a small racket coming from in the room at what seemed to be the sound of Ari jumping up onto a shelf. Though she exclaimed Evie's name which caused her to panic a bit. "What is it? What happened!?" She asked once again into the darkness that surrounded her and Ari. They were running out of time, they needed to light whatever it was Ari found and be on their way to find Freya.

Ari was still woozy and uneasy then closed her eyes and reached for the candle she saw at the shelve. Regaining herself from the random teleporting she did, Ari looked down at the ground and widen her eyes at how high she was from the floor. "I-I-I found a candle, but!", the cat paused a bit, wobbling around the shelve as she continued staring at the ground then closed her eyes, "But! I can't get down!" How high was she!?! She was a cat so everything look bigger than normal and couldn't jump down from the shelve she was on. Backing up a bit and hitting her back to the wall, Ari looked around if there was anywhere she could jump and land safely on the ground, but found nothing and just continued to call for Evie's help. She could teleport down, but she didn't know how she did it in the first place! It came out of no where!

Evie pondered a moment as she listened to her little cat friend beginning to freak out about how she was going to get down from where she was. "Just keep talking, I'll follow the sound of your voice and once I get there you can jump down into my arms." She said allowed as she had to go around a chair. This was a lot harder than she thought it would be, though her eyes were beginning to focus a little in the dark room it was still harder for Evie to see in the darkness though. "I can see a little, but help guide me over to you." Evie was at least trying to help keep Ari calm. Wouldn't want her to get startled again and shift back to a human in her state, she'd most likely get stuck in the shelf itself. Evie continued to walked straight, following the sounds of Ari's voice and directions. Her hands out in front of her just in case she were to trip or bump into something else on her way to rescue her kitty friend.

Instead of using Ari's own voice to guide Evie, Ari meowed it out instead. Shocked and confused, Ari covered her mouth and started to get more woozy. 'Don't tell me I'm turning into a cat myself!?!' Freaking out much more, Ari again turned back into her human self, and opened her eyes wide it happened again. Well damn... As her weight was somewhat getting supported by the shelve, she was able to get down herself, but unable to get down late and fell on her butt as the shelve lost it's strength holding Ari. "Owww!! That hurt!", Ari got up to her feet, rubbing her butt and walked to Evie and handed her the candle, "Hurry up and light this up, so we can find whatever we need to find.." Ari wasn't angry at her, but damn right, Evie was correct about her reactions able to turn her back into a cat and human. Sighing and waiting for Evie to light the candle, Ari turned back to the mansion and looked at where they should go.

- l i t t l e t i m e s k i p -

Meanwhile what seemed like forever walking corridors and hallways the two females stumbled upon a double door that seemed like it hasn't been opened in a while. The door frame was cracking and molding. The door handle covered a bit with cob webs. Evie looked to Ari then back to the door, "Should we go in?" she inquired. It was a little late to turn back now. So they should just keep pushing forward. Though what lies behind the door if it looks like it hasn't gone into for a long time? Evie was getting a weird feeling in her gut and she didn't like it.

Following behind Evie as they continued through the mansion, Ari stopped as Evie stopped at a double door. Looking at it, it did seem closed, but will they be able to open it? Ari sighed and nodded her head to answer Evie's question. "We checked almost everywhere to find whoever's screaming and found nothing..", Ari told her and gripped her hand on the handle, "Hopefully whoever was screaming is here.." Without any hesitation, Ari turned the handle slowly to the side and pushed opened the door. Somehow this room looked different than the others they entered. Looking around with the candle supporting the dark room, the room had some sort of trophies around the room. "Trophies..? When does haunted mansions have trophy rooms?', the Cheshire Cat said and looked around the room to see what they are able to find. There was just plenty of dusty trophies everywhere, why would they still be in this room when whoever they are looking for isn't in this room.

Evie followed Ari into the trophy room, it was no wonder that the doors seem to be untouched by anyone, it was a haunted mansion why would any creature camp out in a trophy room? "No wonder the doors seem dusty...this place is like the stonehenge. Old and dusty, plus the musty smell of the room, I don't think anyone has tidied it up in years." She said to her companion. Evie moved the candle around the room to shine the dim light onto the trophies, but found something interesting. "Hey Ari look at this." Evie said and waited for the cheshire to come over to her. She pointed at a plaque with horns on top of it. "Notice all the trophies have dust and cob webs on them...but this one...is clean. Do you think it's a clue? On the safe side I think we should take it...in case it's a hint to something in order to find Freya or the person that screamed." She mentioned, gave the candle to Ari to hold. Stood on her tip toes and used her spear to knock the plaque off the wall and into her hand.

Just soon to leave the room, Ari stopped and turned as Evie questioned about something she found. Walking to Evie, Ari looked at what Evie found and said something about being the most clean thing than all the trophies. "Horns..? You think it might help us?", the Cheshire ask with a confused look on her face as she looked at Evie. Looking at it, it seemed to look real in her eyes too. Ari has perfect eyesight and it did look real, maybe Evie is right and might be some sort of clue. Without anything to say, the Cheshire sighed and shrugged in response. "Well.. I guess if you say so.." Just as Ari was going to grab the horns, her ears perked up and turned back to the door as she heard a scream inside the mansion. Though didn't sound like a scream someone would make from seeing something scary, most likely a scream of pain. "Come on Evie! Someone's in trouble!", grabbing the horns off the table, Ari started to sprinted towards to the scream and kicked opened the door. "What the hell!?! What is that!?!"

"I mean it looks out of place, not to mention real...so maybe." She said in response to Ari. Then the most blood curdling scream rang through her ears, before Evie could question if it was the same one from when they heard it outside or not, Ari had said they should go. Evie followed after the Cheshire cat as quickly as she could, but she supposed with the more agility of a cat Ari could run faster. She ran into the room after Ari, panting a bit. Before she could really question Ari for just darting off her eyes scanned the room. "Oh my...what in the world..?" She asked out loud, mostly only to herself.

Out.Of.Character:
Collaboration Credits goes to Okami_Kurisutaru! ❤
The long awaited post has finally came!! Sorry for it being a little late! ^^"
We have put our thoughts and efforts into this post together, hope you enjoy!! x3
Now I will go and let you guys finish everything up xD

*Edit*
Sorry didn't notice my stupid spelling in the OOC... >,<"

Okami_Kurisutaru

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

whiters4

fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:53 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Okami_Kurisutaru

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan held on for dear life as Yalo wildly attempted to throw him off. It was causing mass chaos as the demon was destroying everything around him. The splinters from the cage caused little cuts to appear on his cheek with the blood lightly flowing down. He ignored it as he attempted to hold on, but his eyes widened as Yalo grabbed him by the arm, before sinking his teeth into his arm. Intense pain suddenly racked through Nathan's body at the feeling of being bitten with a powerful force causing the young man to let out a scream of pain. Nathan felt himself flying through the air as he heard a faint snap of metal. The blue eyed teen rolled on the ground for a bit as he held his arm in pain cringing from the injury. His eyes slowly opened, and were blurry from a second as his mind was attempting to focus. The blond haired teen turned his head towards the entrance after hearing a couple of new voices only to see what appeared to be a Cheshire Cat and Mysterica. His eyes widened seeing the Cheshire holding horns after hearing Yalo yell that they were nowhere to be found. They were their only chance then if that he was only weakness. Blood was flowing freely from the bite mark on his injury, but his attention went right back to Sarah after hearing her scream furiously. He could see Yalo being choked out, while be slowly cut into with his claws. Nathan rose to his feet seeing the keyblade in half laying in front of him. The young man ignored the pain going through his body as he started running towards the broken weapon. There really wasn't much time to think about what to do considering Sarah was in grave danger of dying right there. Nate leaned over a bit as he was running, and grabbed both broken halves of the weapon. Nate switched it to a reverse grip to where the sharpened metal was pointed forward as he headed towards his target, and jumped into the air towards the back of Yalo. Nathan stabbed the one with the grip into the middle of the demon's back first so he could hold on easier. The second one went just below the left shoulder blade as he twisted it into the monster's skin. "You aren't going to kill her as long as at least one of us are standing! You must be insane if you think it was going to be that easy!" Nathan yelled in anger towards the demon hoping to buy a little more time for Sarah. "Sarah! Hold on as long as you can! Don't give up!" His eyes drifted towards the other's. "He gave his weakness! We have to find his horns!" The young man yelled as his eyes went to what Ari and Evie holding not wanting to say out loud they had a thing of horns.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Terrified tab Company;; Sarah, Yalo, Freya, Dia, and Leon tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:
Wow this got intense fast XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Tired, Agitated, In Pain
Company: Freya, Yalo, A girl, Sarah and Roxas?
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Simple Costume

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon was thrown for the second time, this time not having anything to hit to soften the blow. He crashed into the nearest wall, blowing right through it and having it collapse on top of him. He could take one throw, but the second one broke bones. His head was bleeding and he could feel that he had multiple rib cages broken. For a moment, Leon couldn't get his body to respond. No...I'm not gonna just sit here and die. For to long Leo has been saving my a**, now its my turn.... He said in a raspy tone. He groaned as he forced his body to move, grabbing onto the collapsed debris to push himself up. Leon slowly made his way over towards the man, moving with an obvious limp. Blood was trickling down from his face and he couldn't feel anything below his neck, everything was survival instincts at this point. He was so lost in his own enraged world that he didn't even notice anything about a "Horn" that the group was talking about. Instead he reached the demon and threw a punch. The fist was slow and weak, due to his unresponsive muscles. Hey a*****e, quit picking on a girl who can't fight back. He said in between long and raspy breaths. He hated this guy even though he had just met him.

I've always hated demons, they're so vulgar and have no morals...I guess that's why I created Leo...But I can't rely on him to deal with things like this. After all he's the demon inside of me, no morals and no self respect. You're just like him ya' know... He said before gritting his teeth. Leon coughed up some blood but refused to take his fist off of the demon, he couldn't do much but he would at least let the others finish what they had to do. No one needed to die for something so trivial as a game, especially a demon's game. I don't know what anyone is doing here but I'll be damned if I let you just go and off one of my few friends. He said, his breath growing more and more shallow as he became more agitated. He was so agitated that his fingernails were digging into his palm, causing his hand to bleed. It was so bullshit that he was able to call the shots just because he had the power. This game was annoying, so confusing, so irrelevant! Leon was so caught up in his emotions that he didn't even notice he was crying. The tears and blood were mixing on his face and falling to the ground.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

mudgirl2222

oOBookwormYumiOo

Whiters4

fireshadow0908

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 pm
Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

fireshadow0908

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Overly Excited!

The sputtering demon paid no mind to the two entering the room. He didn't care for why they were here - they would only die like the rest of this crew if they didn't make it out in time. His ears remained perched along his head, opening his mouth to lick her shoulder yet again, brushing a few droplets of blood that escaped the pale skin. She only heaved in his grasp, begging for a new source of air. He opened his mouth, about to take a massive bite into her shoulder before throwing his head back and crying out. His voice echoed throughout the room, small items shaking in their place before a few tottered over and collapsed to a sideways position. Blood sprayed from the open wound, the feel of the cool metal digging into his skin screaming through his skin. His grip on the girl became harsher, all air exhaling from her throat with nothing but a croak. Roaring out in discomfort, he whipped himself back around to face Nathan, trying with all his might to shift his shoulder blades in a way that would make the metal pop out from next to his spine. The excitement in him was weakening - anger and irritation standing in its place. They needed to give up already. They needed to learn their place. He dropped Sarah, who fell to the ground, at the feel of another weak punch along his right flank. Digging his winged arms into the floor, they fell forward, becoming stuck into the floor.

"You're..." He heaved a breath, blood still dripping and pouring down his back. His body was slowly building back strength, but not by much with the piece of metal sliced deep into him. His hurting body pulsed and boiled, steam rising from around the base of the broken half of the Keyblade. "Just..." It was slowly sliding out, leaving nothing but an open wound to close up. It would take some time, and until then, Yalo needed to stall. He threw one last resort out to Sarah... But he couldn't deny that suddenly wavering feel towards the entrance of the room. Something was pulling him - but he wasn't done yet. He needed to live. "Like him..." He spat, making a final attempt to drag his arms out from the wooden floorboards. His blood sizzled along his back, a new skin forming over it. "You both are nothing but little lambs in the big wolf's scheme. In the end... He always eats them for his benefit." Slowly his hind legs came back up again, spine popping; though he still couldn't get his hands out of the floor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:14 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Terrified!!! I I Funds: $923.75 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Sarah hit the ground with a heavy thud, gasping for any air that would come into her lungs. Even if it smelled like someone had attached rotten flesh to fireworks and allowed them to blow off in place. Charred meat made for something so immortal that she couldn't understand. She knew they existed. She knew - Leon was an example of that. He himself was an Incubus. And even if he didn't have a demon form, that she was aware of, she had always assumed they were real. Her teeth ground together, arms baring forward to climb across the floor in means of escape. She couldn't waste time... Not with this second chance. Not again. Her grey orbs scoured the floor in an attempt to find something to hide below, only able to move inches as the demon punctured the floor with his own fists. The roar made her quake even more than she was, shivering and shuddering to only see blood dripping around 3 pairs of feet; herself not included. Her own clothing had been reduced to rags, practically in nothing but torn undergarments and a lop-sided hat that wouldn't come off her now matted and blood stained hair.

You. Are. Nothing.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$991.70 || Cheshire Cat || Cautious || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie & Others || Single

Ari stood there at the entrance and watched as whatever that thing was holding a girl and threw others at the floor. Just what was going on here!? Unable to know what to do, Ari gripped onto the horns and started to think of something to help them. She didn't know why they were fighting in the first place, nor wanted to just stand there as the poor girl continued to scream for her life. There should have been something for Ari to do to stop this, but what is it? Looking around the entrance for anything to hit the monster thing, Ari's ears perked up hearing one of them speaking about... his horns? Stopping to finding the a weapon of some sort to hit the monster, Ari looked down at the horns she was carrying and looked at Evie then to the monster. The horns she was holding must be the one he's talking about. Before she could make her move to the monster, Ari gripped harder onto the horns, hoping this was the monster's weakness. Breathing in and out slowly, Ari walked into the middle between the guys and the monster, she held up the horns and yelled for the monster's attention. "Hey sh*t face!! These are yours, aren't they!?" Ari was both scared and hoping these horns Evie and her have found was the one. 'Come on! Please be the one..', the Cheshire stood there holding up the horns and waited for the monster to reply to her question.

Out.Of.Character: x3

Okami_Kurisutaru

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
E v i e ⋮⋮ N a o m i ⋮⋮ C a r t e r

I can see every tear you've cried
like an ocean in your eyes
All the pain and the scars have left you cold
I can see all the fears you face
through a storm that never goes away
Don’t believe all the lies that you’ve been told

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Evie watched in horror as three people were thrown from the massive demon. She watched as Leon, Dia and Nathan were tossed aside like a rag doll. The massive creature choking the life out of the girl that had screamed from before. Evie got angry, seeing the beast stop the breath of the poor girl in his grasp. Nathan ran back towards the demon, his weapon broken in half, managed to stab through the demon's skin. It caused Yalo to fling back his head as his deep voice screamed out in pain from the impact of the metal. Sarah was then dropped to the ground in front of Yalo, she did her best to grasp any air that could fill her lungs. Evie looked over to Ari as she rushed forward, stupidly going in front of the demon. She couldn't stop the Cheshire cat, though she shouted to the demon asking if those horns was what he searched for. Without any hesitation Evie rushed over to Sarah's side. "Lean your weight on me. I'm going to get you away from the monster." She said as she wrapped her left arm around Sarah's waste. Once the girl held onto Evie, Evie did her best to walk Sarah out of the grasp of Yalo.

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

I will show you the way back home
never leave you all alone
I will stay until the morning comes
I’ll show you how to live again
and heal the brokenness within
Let me love you when you come undone

Feelings:: Nervous
Is With :: Others
Waist Bag::
XXXHouse Keys
XXXWallet ;; $966.63
XXXPhoto ID
XXXSmall bag of candy
Clothing:: Mysterica from Tales of the Abyss

↷Oo𝒞:: Yay! I was able to get some connection >w< Btw Jayy creds go to the both of us:3

Note to Self::
The staff in your hand becomes heavy. And even though it seems
like that’s all that happened, you can feel a strange power surging through
the wood…

xxxx- Healing Spell: It takes 3 posts for cuts/bruises and 15 for
broken bones.

xxxx- Levitation Spell: By moving her hands, a blue light will come out and
make the closest, small item hover.

xxxx- Fire Spell: By moving her hands, a small, red flame will come forth
and give a small burn to the closest item.

JayyLee10

fireshadow0908

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Okami Wolfen

Kawaii Werewolf

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Tired, Agitated, In Pain
Company: Freya, Yalo, A girl, Sarah and Roxas?
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Simple Costume

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon felt the demon being slowly pulled back. He looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. He noticed that the new girl in the group seemed to have some sort of horn on her. He raised an eyebrow, wiping away the blood and tears from his eyes. Did they do it? Had they actually stopped the monster? Leon felt the demon leave his fist, creating a wave of relief that overcame the man. It had been a long night, he was exhausted. After the adrenaline started to leave his blood, Leon immediately felt the surge of pain begin to coarse through his body. He cried out in agony before falling over, hitting the floor with a loud "THUD". If the demon still had any control left then Leon was probably dead, but he couldn't move an inch. His body wouldn't respond, it all felt so surreal at that point. The Incubus tried to make a witty comment but found that his jaw wouldn't even cooperate with him. All he managed to do was give out a forced chuckle. He'd be put in the hospital for a good while thanks to this. That damn demon really knew how to mess someone up.

Leon watched as the edges of his vision began to turn black. It would be dangerous if he kept fighting, hell he could even end up in a serious coma or something. Leon decided to accept his fate and hope that the others could finish the fight, not that he had done anything. He'd have to remember to thank Leo for not dashing out on these people. Why didn't he just leave them to die? Was Leo starting to feel attached to something? He thought about it for a moment before his eyes slowly widened. There was only one answer but he couldn't even speak let alone get up and tell them! He tried to think of a creative way to explain it but found himself seeing darkness. And like that, Leon was completely unconscious.

No personality swap this time.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

mudgirl2222

oOBookwormYumiOo

Whiters4

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 pm
Lord Yozo

mudgirl2222

whiters4

fireshadow0908

JayyLee10

Okami_Kurisutaru

User ImageUser Image

OOC: --Feeling: Terrified; Defeated.

Ignoring the newcomers had been the worst mistake he made in his entire hell-ridden life. Those two lonely women he had heard come through his mental door had his weakness. His only weakness. The one item that would bring him to submission before being sucked away. Instantly he could feel a drag come forth from his skin, every part pulling him away from the girl he had planned to induce pain on. He would miss his reward for managing to stay alive throughout this entire ordeal by those single two items she held in her hands. His eye-less face turned to look at her, his snarling and growling turning more horrific than intimidating. He was going to be defeated. He was going to be turned into nothing but a memory left by minor scars and broken bones. A burst of air exploded around him, dragging his demon body straight towards the horns. They glowed, a neon red light expanding around them and giving the entire room a blood-like glow. Opening his mouth for a final roar, he could not deny what would come next. As if a vortex opened up to him, his body began to swirl and expand back into the accessory, which only hovered just a few inches or so above Ari's palms.

He tried, one last final time to grip onto the wood, his arm being yanked out by the obnoxious vacuumed air that had caused his demise, his downfall. The last of his roar echoed around the room, planks of wood splitting from the floor and flying into the area where the rest of his body was going. First, his feet, taking off from the ground and disappearing between the space of his horns, before his body... And his lumbering back, the wound somewhat healed. His hands were the last to go, his face dragging back as if someone had taken a giant eraser and smudged his very being. Letting go of the wood, he attempted to grab at any of them, wanting to take them back to the sinkhole he would have to call home. And just like that... Yalo was gone. Only a single red ball of flame circled around the horns, dipping and hovering in different spots. The red glow vanished, and the red fireball calmed, one last shimmer showing his point of capture.

The demon was no more. The worst... Was finally over.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 pm
fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

whiters4

Lord Yozo

JayLee

Okami_Kurisutaru

Now completely out of any movement, she lay still against the wooden planks, watching in pure agony and torture to see the scenery displayed before her. Even the two girls that had run in during the battle became unnoticed by her. Her eyes directed themselves to the floor, wide and shimmering with tears. There was nothing she could do now. Nothing that would help any of them. Not with her new powers, not with her old powers, no possible ammunition to throw at the demon. She was useless. Nothing, just as Yalo had said. Gripping the edges of her torn hat, she could hardly feel the breeze against her practically naked body. A hard thud past the demon's yells... And Leon's body became visible. Red hair layering itself out and blood splatted on every part of his face. Her brows came together. This was it. This was how she would die. Continuing to keep herself still, a sudden arm wrapped around her, making her squirm and kick and scream at first before realizing that it wasn't a demon. It was a woman. Someone that wasn't going to tear her guts out or make her into her next meal. "P-Please...' She begged. Her heart hammered with fear in her chest.

But at the sudden burst of air, she stopped mid step; something she kept doing that she shouldn't have been. The demon's body swirled and pulled, yanked at every tendon and dragged him back full force towards the another body. H-How many victims had this demon pulled in to make them suffer and scream just like her? By the looks of it, only her, Nathan's arm, and Leon had suffered the worst of it, mainly Leon. The roar from those parted teeth would forever ring in her nightmares, that slicked back skin making her tremble with terror... Yet all of it was gone in that single moment. She could only sit on her knees and stare in utter confusion over every event that had happened ever since she walked onto the beach. Through those gates, her powers had changed. In front of the game stands, that woman harassed them. And in the haunted house... They were almost killed. She panted, eyes unable to look away from the horns that fell into Ari's hands.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:03 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

mudgirl2222

JayyLee10

Lord Yozo

Okami_Kurisutaru

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."

Nathan had been holding onto the keyblade, although had noticed it was slowly coming out. Thankfully, Yalo had got his hands stuck into the floor. His vision was starting to get blurry occasionally, since his adrenaline was running out. Nate slowly turned his head towards Ari, whom yelled out towards Yalo. It was weird, but the horns started to glow, and he could feel a soft like vacuum coming from it. The young man smirked lightly as he used the last of his strength to push away from the demon causing him to hit his back against the wall. A small grunt of pain escaped his mouth from hitting the wall. He had noticed Evie help move Sarah to a safer location, which was a big relief seeing as she was a big target for Yalo, and didn't get pulled in by the creature. Nathan was breathing heavily trying to get his nerves to calm down. The blue eyed teen watched the demon slowly get sucked into the horns as he let out a light chuckle of relief out of his mouth, before instantly cringing once again. The angery roar from Yalo, before it abruptly stopped was music to the blond haired teen's ears. Pain shot up through his arm, and Nate responded by putting his other hand slightly above the wound. He let out a light sound of pain feeling his arm throbbing. Nathan took a deep breathe to calm down a bit, before zipping down black vest he had over the jacket, and carefully took both the vest and jacket off leaving a plain white t-shirt on top. It helped him breathe a little easier, which was a big relief for him. Nathan was feeling a little dizzy from the blood loss, and decided to lean back against the wall to relax a bit. "The was way to frightening and intense for an event that was supposed to be fun. I think I've had enough excitement for awhile." He mumbled to himself fighting to stay conscious not wanting to pass out. His eyes lightly opened as he looked up towards the ceiling glad that everyone was alive. "Jeez I hope this bite isn't infected or something....or that it doesn't scar. I'd rather not explain this to my family, although if it does scar I'm ok with that. We are alive after all." Nate thought with a light chuckle, but winced lightly from the injury.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; Roxas Costume tab Mood;; Relieved, yet in pain tab Company;; Sarah, Evie, Freya, Dia, Ari, and Leon tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:
Couldn't think of too much more to put ^^;

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 pm
User Image

User Image

$991.70 || Cheshire Cat || Relieved || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach-A-Palooza || Evie & Others || Single

Ari backed up a bit as the monster roar loudly at the sight of his horns on Ari's hands. The Cheshire didn't know what the monster might do to her after seeing horns, but she still stood there holding out the horns to him and watched as he started to get sucked into the horns. Watching as the horns lifted up a bit from her hands and as the monster got sucked into the horns and a single flame ball remaining of the monster, Ari dropped down to her knees at what she just had witnessed. Just what kind of event did she just attended!? Still trying to understand what was going, the Cheshire stood up on her feet, still holding the horns in her palms, and looked back at the people that was here with the monster, injured and couldn't much move a inch. At least whatever was happening before Evie and her arrived is over. Ari's eyes scanned the room once again to see if that was everyone, she looked up at the ceiling seeing two cages and one with someone still in there. Not having much of a clear view of who it was, Ari turned her head back to Evie to call her for a second, only to notice the girl that was hurt by the demon with tear clothes. Before she could do anything to find something for the girl, Ari looked back up to one of the cages to call out whoever was in there. "Hey you! We'll get you down there okay?", Ari said to the girl stuck in the cage and walked around to look for some kind of clothing or cover for the injured girl and something to reach the other.

Wondering around aimlessly, Ari looked over to one of the guys here, taking off his jacket as he started to relax himself after what happen. Everyone was hurt that was for sure, and seeing how only Ari and Evie was the only able bodies to help them out, they'll have to take them to a hospital after this. Though since Ari was looking for some kind of cover or clothing, she walked to the blonde hair boy and kneed down on him. "Hey I'll need to use your jacket if you don't mind..", Ari said grabbing a hold of his jacket, "Wish I could bring it back, but I'm not the only using it.." Before Ari got up from having a little favor to ask for the blonde, she looked over to the other side as the other guy was laying there and not moving an inch. Damn.. This must have been some kind of fight for them..

Out.Of.Character: I have like that small feeling that we kind of forgot that Freya is still stuck in the cage xD

Okami_Kurisutaru

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

fireshadow0908

mudgirl2222

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games