Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia reached down to the jacket and pulled out an I.D. It was fake but only fake as in it didn't have her real age. She had gotten it legally but simply gave them false information. She had a few like that for different situations. She handed it off to Saorise. "Haec si sufficiat." She spoke in Latin before then translating for the bar girl. "I was asking if this was sufficient." Well more like she was saying it was sufficient but the tiny details didn't matter. Latin was not the only language she knew but it was her main one. Then came German, French, and English. She could kinda of work out other European languages as well as Russian but she was not fully fluent in them.

The girl talked about extra hours and asked what Emilia herself was doing. Or at least what she was doing out here so early. "Well I was just enjoying the nice day, figured I stop and see if anyone was in. Unfortunately, people seem to be not outside or in places like this." Emilia held her hand out in a greeting and spoke as she offered to shake. "My name, by the way, is Emilia, Emilia von Kaiser. Yours? " She would have to ask the girl why she was working extra hours. She figured it meant the girl was poor, not something that she particularly liked but one couldn't be picky at a time like this.

O.O.C.

Money: $1275

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:30 pm
Black Fire Lord

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She knew a little bit of Latin, after all those assholes had torn through her country at one point, killing tons of people like they always did. She hated the language and the men who had spoken it, but it was such a cultural phenomenon now that there was no escaping it. "Aye, it suffices, but there's no reason to be using that defunct language. Most everyone around here speaks English." She handed the card back to the woman. What was it saying about this newcomer that she spoke Latin freely? And what would it say about her that she had shot down the language so quickly? "Most people don't seem to like being out in the rain and lightning. Can't say I blame them with the lightning part, electrocution is one horrible way to go." She shook the hand that was offered to her, adding in, "the name's Saorise O'Crom. Pleasure meeting you, Emilia. Your family from Germany or thereabouts? Just curious as the von part isn't really seen much outside of the Germanic countries or people who hailed from there. I'm Irish born and raised, as you could probably guess." She wasn't going to mention when her line came to this country, or that she was the one who came over. Might seem odd that she had been in the same country for about four centuries. "You said you wanted a drink, so what can I do you for? It'll be a few hours yet before anyone else comes around. May as well get comfortable." Or the woman could leave, but that was no where near as much fun for Saorise.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Funds: $15
      Relationship: Single
          Mood: Curious/Agitated
              Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia laughed when she called Latin defunct. "Well that defunct, is the first language I learned. It's my primary language, in fact, followed by of course German. I know some other languages as well." She had no problem telling people that Latin was her first language, people often thought her parents simply were heavily religious or historians or something to that regard. When she mentioned the lightning she giggled. "I love the rain, some bolts of electricity do not scare me. The chances of actually getting hit anyways are next to none. " Not that it would matter should she have actually got hit, there were two and only two ways to kill her. None of those two ways were lightning. Next came to her homeland, well one could say it was Germany. It was the Holy Roman Empire but close enough.

Emilia giggled once again and nodded. "Yes Germany, my family has a long past of Nobility. Irish, yes I did very much see it. As for that drink, yes. Whatever is the most expensive." Fact was alcohol did nothing to her, she couldn't taste it and it didn't make her drunk. She was dead plain and simple so human food or drinks did nothing. However, she could win a drinking contest with even the most seasoned human drinker. She did miss the time of Germanies wars though. She always went back to Germany when they were involved in a war. She had a sense of pride in her old country or at least what remained of it. It was always easy to get blood during a war and she always snagged an officer position. War was fun and she had always been a nightmare to the enemy side. "Well I do believe I am very comfortable right now."

O.O.C.

Money: $1275

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:13 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She shrugged when the woman said that Latin was her primary language. Some people murdered their kids, raising them on Latin wasn't quite as bad, though it was still a d**k move. And as for the lightning, she had never had to reap anyone for lightning, but she imagined it would probably be gross and the spirit would put up one hell of a fight. All in all not her cup of whiskey. And the fact that this girl was descended from nobility? That was about as obvious as you could get. Hell, it wouldn't be weird if the girl was still nobility, she definitely had that air to her. Though the fact that she was making herself cozy in a strip joint either added to or detracted from the noble image, it was hard to say. "Most expensive huh? Well, if I was a jerk I would just falsely inflate the price. But I won't. Still, if you're willing to pay top dollar, I can break out the stuff from the back. One hundred fifty dollars per bottle, and you have to buy the whole bottle, we can't just re-cork it and put it back in the back. That sound alright with you?" Bout time she got a heavy spender. Her boss would lavish her in bonuses for selling such a top dollar product, but she wanted to make sure the girl was good for it. She'd be screwed for life if this was a fake out. Who knows, maybe she would get lucky and the girl would get real friendly, offer her a drink. It was just fancy champagne, so not exactly her style, but free booze was free booze and she would never turn it down. "I can see you are right comfortable. No offense meant, but I'm kind of surprised to see someone as dressed up as you are so calm in a strip joint. To each their own, but it definitely defies convention." Yeah, and she was the agent of a death god trying to work her way up to being a stripper. Convention could go and suck it.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Curious

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia pulled out a hundred and fifty dollars as if it were nothing."I suppose that's the best this place would have. Also others have tried upselling me things before, it was a most unwise decision." She had been around long enough to know when something was being grossly uncharged. She may have endless amounts of money but that did not mean she was stupid or careless. Perhaps during her living life she would have been stupid but not now. "This is certainly not a classy place and it does not suit me at all. However people come here and I like people. It's a hobby, a little game I play I suppose. Regardless of where you are a girl should always look better then everyone else especially in the case of nobility. Hence why I can take off part of my clothes, ruin the look of my outfit and still look better then anyone here. " She meant it as well and clearly had no qualms about insulting people attire or looks. This place was merely a means to an end and if she was going to be here she may as well be comfortable. She wouldn't even have to try when the humans started rolling in. She would be hit in immediately and find a target to take home.

O.O.C.

Money: $1125

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:09 pm
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: Bar Patrons]--{}--[Where:: The Captain's Deck]
Money:[:: $1200]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Joshua looked the girl up and down for a moment before smiling and returning to his drink. At least she was a good sport about his lackluster approach. "Thanks. I'll make a note of that." The detective took steady drinks from his glass. The buzz from the alcohol helped dull the stinging in his chest in the presence of non-humans. After years of living with this affliction, one would think he would have been used to it by now. True, that the pain became more bearable over time, but the intensity wasn't the problem. It was the consistency. With his glass nearly empty again, he looked over at the woman he had decided to chat up. No use in backing off now right? "Pretty and bold. Mind if I ask your name?" He finished off his drink and pushed the cup away. Folding his hands together, and propping his elbows up on the bar, the dark-haired man rested the right side of his face on his hands. ABBA was playing softly in the background. While it wasn't his particular brand of music, he did like the song. It provided a calm atmosphere amid the raging storm outside, even if it was more of a closing song in his opinion.

He then thought about the rain, wondering why he even came here in a storm. Also wondering if it would stay mild at least for him to get back home. Though he did plan on spending his entire day at the bar, so it would be a while before anything came of it. However, if women like her were to be his company for a few hours then it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Definitely beats drinking alone. Even if the Captain's Deck was a strip joint, he much preferred the company of regular people who weren't going to charge him half a leg for some light conversation and an intimate touch or two. Speaking of which, Joshua had also thought about asking if she worked here. Yet, he figured it may be a bit rude to be so presumptuous. In his experience most women didn't like the question, 'so are you a stripper?' no matter how you phrased it. For now, he thought it best to simply enjoy whatever conversation they would have.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]
Case_Notes_01:[]

AnnoyedPanda
Karlee-Ann

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:22 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

The girl put down one hundred fifty bucks like it was nothing. Apparently nobility did still sometimes carry money. She nodded and went to the back to grab the bottle. It was kept under lock and key, but not too great of a lock, and she knew where the key was. She returned and took a champagne glass down from the cabinet and poured her a glassful, never spilling a drop and making sure there was no head. Honestly she probably could have made decent money as a bartender, and it wouldn't have been a half bad career move for her, but it wasn't exactly what she wanted to do. "This may not be a classy place, and I know I'm not dressed to the nines, but if you wantonly insult people like that, they aren't going to like you much. I've known plenty enough nobles in my time, and they were never any better than the most meager commoner. My job says I'm supposed to be nice to people, but I can't help but think that if your game involves making friends or anything like that, you are going to need to work on your tactics." Two could play at the blunt and honest game, and while Saorise would like to keep her job, she had been around long enough that the petty hierarchy of man looked about as foolish as building below ground in the bogs. That and the way the girl said "game" put her a little on edge, like she was about to witness a plague of locusts or something. It wouldn't effect her much, probably, but she didn't like it much either.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Cautious

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia giggled at Saorise's comment. "Miss O'Crom, you seem to be under the impression I want people to like me. True nobles often are not any different then commoners save their birth and skills taught and learned. I am shall we say different." She drained the glass given to her and poured more into it, sliding it over to Saorise. Once again the alcohol did nothing for her or to her. Such was her life however one must keep up appearances. "Drink up I insist. I'd hardly be able to finish this myself anyways." That was a lie, she could put drink anyone here. Perhaps she might have found a target right away after all. Perhaps the girl would be one who liked loosening up.

Emilia watched Saorise with some interest. The girl was keeping her entertained. Something she could appreciate at the moment. "Tell me about yourself, like why you desire to work here. Or perhaps of your home? Maybe you simply have a story you know and want to share." Emilia could feel her dark desire swelling up inside her. This girl was the one she wanted right now. How to go about it was the more difficult choice. After all she could hardly just take her right here. There were still some people around. Regardless there would be nothing to stand in her way, Saorise was her target. She did not intend to let her desire go unsated.

O.O.C.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:09 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She could tell this one was different, but at the same time she was pretty sure she liked the stupid haughty kind better. Well, she liked them better until the girl offered her a drink. That was one of her greatest weaknesses, even back in the olden days when her head was still attached. Of course back then all of them had drank quite a lot and it wasn't considered a negative trait, it was just them being merry. "Well, if you insist, I certainly couldn't defy a customer." Even if champagne wasn't her thing, she took up the glass, gave a tentative taste, then downed the whole thing. If Miss High-and-Mighty didn't mind drinking so fast, she wouldn't mind either. She poured another glass and slid it back over to Emilia. The look she was getting was not unfamiliar, she had flashed it at plenty of people back in her headed days, but seeing it directed at her was a little disconcerting. "Don't know that I am that interesting. I just sort of go with the flow, no real ambitions or anything." That wasn't really true at all. In the scheme of things, she was a fairly interesting person, if nothing else she had seen more than any human could ever hope to see. And she knew more stories of gods and mortals than any book, but it wasn't exactly a normal thing to say you had private info on gods, now was it? If she wanted to continue blending in here and not causing a stir, she would need to keep most details about herself quiet. "As for why I work here, the answer is pretty simple: I'm qualified. I know my fair share about alcohol, and I enjoy showing people a good time. It's who I am. As for stories, most of the ones I know are either depressing or mischievous."

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Cautious

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 am

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia raised an eyebrow at Saorise as she slid the glass back over to her.
                                                                                "You wouldn't be trying to get me drunk now would you? Or perhaps this is your way of challenging me. Well I'm not one to lose at anything no matter how trivial." She drowned the glass once again as if it were a glass of water. She was visibly not phased as she drank, gave off the impression she was very accustomed to drinking. "Everyone has something interesting about them even the poorest commoner usually has some type of story. The world would be quite the boring place if that were not so." She listened to the girls reasons for working her and it at least made sense. Despite her job being to blend in she did enjoy fashion at least so she could understand wanting to do something you liked. Though working here would be distasteful, regardless of her dark desire being lust she had her pride. She a lot of pride, all from being dead and being around a very long time. Mortals were beneath her, that was the truth. They were useful for blood and sex, not much else. Well that and servants, a servant was infinitely useful if trained correctly.

Emilia spoke again as the girl finished. "Well I do hope you show me this good time you speak of. I'd very much like to see how you enjoy it." That was deliberately a flirty line of not borderline clear in what she meant. Yet not quite fully forward, enough to test the waters and see where she faired. Where she stood would end up deciding how much work she needed do to get the girl. The stories did interest her so she decided to inquire about them. "Well I'm one to not shy away from mischief so tell me one of those stories."

O.O.C.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She hadn't intended to initiate a contest, but if that was how the girl wanted to take it, then it was fine by her. She could drink most everyone under the table, a skill refined by countless millennia of practice, but she would go easy on the girl. Even if she was holding her own pretty well, a dainty little thing like her probably couldn't take too much alcohol. And she knew that everyone had stories, she had seen thousands upon thousands of endings. She could not see the soul reliving its life or anything, but she was around where people died, and the things around them and the manner of death often told the story of their life. Sometimes they said a little too much about the life lived and she felt the need to avert her eyes as she reaped them. Some of the best stories had come from the most ignored of people: beggars who had died of cold or hunger or old men who lived alone, so many of them had lived such rich lives, she almost felt bad for taking them. Almost.

She definitely caught the hint that was in the girl's reply, but she was still unsure. "Not very often I only have an audience of one, but I'm not very picky. Though I get the feeling you prefer something a little different from what most others want. Call it intuition, but I have a knack for knowing what people want in an encounter, and with you I can see something very dark." She felt like she was walking further and further into a trap with little chance for escape, yet she was curious to see what would happen. Despite any thoughts, she was not a powerful individual, didn't really have many abilities that would help her should she be attacked. Even her very nature didn't scare people like it used to. People here didn't often know what a dullahan was or what it could do. Best results she could hope for were that her full physiology would scare someone away if things got too intense, that or she could make a break for someplace a little more clear and call her pony to her. She wouldn't have the speed she would on a reaping mission, but a horse was still a fast animal, and could outrun people the vast majority of the time.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Mood: Cautious/Curious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia once again giggled at Saorise's comment. The girl had certainly nailed it home, she was good at knowing what people wanted. Yet the girl did not run meaning that she may have an idea but not an exact on exactly what Emilia wanted. "I want what everyone wants, a person to spend the night with." It wasn't a complete lie but not completely truthful either. She wanted Saorise not only sexually but for the blood, the girl would have. Emilia found it was better to tell half-truths instead of lying flat out. Half truths had no way of being identified as such unless a person knew of all the information presented and they often did not. One of the only things she flat out lied about was her bandaged eye but no one knew anything about it so how could they ever tell it was a lie? "I certainly am not squeamish in the way I partner with someone. One could say I like many forms of lovemaking, even ones a little more 'dark' than others." She once again took the glass and drained it expecting Saorise to do the same. The word love was something that held no meaning to Emilia, it was simply a more ladylike way of defining sexual acts to her. She could never love anyone, that was lost a long time ago.

Emilia looked at some other alcohol with a curious look. Perhaps she would add more to this contest. She'd love to see exactly how much this girl could drink but for now, she'd wait. This was very entertaining for her and as the time passed she could feel the dark desire growing stronger. She wanted this girl and she would have her even if it meant being forward. For now, she would have to simply suppress it until she could seduce the girl in front of her. Hopefully, it would not take to long. One could never know how people would respond even her. She had a good idea on how people responded generally but sometimes someone who should do something would do a 360 and do something else. It was a strange thing but she could appreciate that it made things more fun, after all, humans were but a game to her.

O.O.C.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

► Company: Alone ll ► Wallet: $1000 ll ► Outfit: Public Showerll ► Location: Bar ll ► OOC:
Runic_Spring

Karlee-Ann stared down the guy that continued to stand next to her. He wasn't leaving and she couldn't figure out if she cared all that much. He wasn't harming her and, so far, he wasn't being annoying. "You do that," she chuckled under her breath as she picked up her glass and took a drink. Her breath fogged the icy glass between her lips as they twitched with an amused smile. Setting her glass back onto the bar, blue eyes shifted to the bartender bringing her a plate of food. Finally! Leaning back in her seat as it was set in front of her, Karlee-Ann reached for a container of ketchup and squirted it onto her plate. As she was swiping a fry through the ketchup, setting the bottle back down onto the bar, she wondered what about her seemed to attract people to her; guys especially. It's not like she was particularly nice to people. Yeah, she had her moments, but unless she knew the person personally there was no genuine emotion behind it. Munching on the fry she had picked up, Karlee-Ann let an uncomfortable silence fall between them. Well, she had let it happen until the guy spoke up once again, stating she was pretty and bold. Tilting her head down towards her plate at the statement, the bluenette contemplated the statement. Even though she didn't care what others thought of her, it still made her feel good that people, anyone, thought something like that about her.

"Pfft!" she sputtered in response as she shoved a few more fries into her mouth. Even if it did feel nice to have someone say such a thing about her, that didn't mean she really believed it. Anyone could lie and it has been her experience they always are. She was a liar herself. Taking a few more bites of her food, having not eaten for two days, she leaned forward to rest against the bar. Picking up her glass by the rim, she took a drink before turning her upper half towards the stranger trying to flirt with her. A smile tugged at her lips, a sarcastic one. "Karlee-Ann, but you can call me Karlee-Ann," she replied with a tone as equal to her sarcastic smile. She knew her name sounded like a southern preacher's daughter, but she didn't allow anyone to call her by any nickname unless they earned her trust in some way. Or they were family. Placing her glass back onto the bar, she slid a finger along the rim of her glass as she rested her cheek against her free fist. "Now that we've introduced ourselves, wanna get drunk, forget our names and f*ck?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image
Whereabouts:[Who:: Bar Patrons]--{}--[Where:: The Captain's Deck]
Money:[:: $1200]

Joshua tried not to stare too much while she was eating. Not that it was offputting. Just seemed rude. Especially with the bit of silence that happened to fall between them before he decided to give her a compliment. Maybe I should get some food too...those wings sound pretty good actually.. He thought to himself before she made what seemed like a laughing sound through a mouthful of fries. Not the cutest thing in the world, but at least she wasn't pretending to be anything in front of him. Though, why would she have any reason to? As she introduced herself, the detective pulled out a pack of menthols. It was nearly pristine considering it had been in his jacket for a few weeks. He tapped the box on the bar and pulled out one of the flavored cancer sticks, pausing for a moment at her proposal. He grinned and then reached into his pocket to pull out a black colored, wick style lighter. "Well. That wasn't my original plan, considering that I never thought I'd get that far." He took a light drag on the cigarette and laid the box on the counter next to his empty drink. He exhaled the minty smoke, making a sparse looking cloud drift upwards into the ceiling. He then turned to face Karlee as the bartender poured him another glass of French Connection. "Buuut...if that's what you wanna do, you'll have to catch up first." He flicked some ash into the ashtray on his right and took a pretty large gulp of the cocktail in front of him, nearly draining it before setting it back down. He had a feeling that he would need to catch up with her by the end of the night...if all goes well anyway. For all he knew she could be baiting him into getting piss-drunk and leaving him here with no memory of the day's events. Even intoxicated, his detective skills told him she was likely being sarcastic. However, that wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing to happen to him. After all, he did still have the dancers later if she decided to totally blow him off. The only thing that would hurt him by the end of the night would be his tab.

[When you look long enough into the Abyss]
User Image
[The Abyss looks back into you]
Case_Notes_01:[Sorry for it being so short. Haha. Promise I'll do better next time.]

AnnoyedPanda
Karlee-Ann

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:10 am
User Image

User Image

► Company: Joshua ll ► Wallet: $1000 ll ► Outfit: Public Showerll ► Location: Bar ll ► OOC: Don't worry! Can't be perfect all the time
Runic_Spring

While chewing a bite of her sandwich, Karlee-Ann licked her lips and looked over at him. What did he mean by catch up? With too much pride, she would never ask and just decided to ignore the statement altogether. "I don't feel like being your anti-depressant," she retorted as she swallowed her bite. She was referring to his stoic, almost depressing demeanor. He just seemed to carry that air of sorrow, at least to her. She could be way off and he could be the happiest guy in the world! However, given the impression he was giving off now, it didn't really seem like it. In fact, he seemed to be carrying some baggage. Not that she cared. Pursing her lips, baby blues were quick to look out the window when a crack of lightning split the sky, soon followed by a roar of thunder. The bluenette wasn't fond of storms, remembering many lonely and cold nights where she slept outside just to get away from her neglectful mother. Tonight would be no different until her things arrived and a look of concern took over her features. Nearly thirty and she was still being forced onto the streets, this time from unfortunate circumstances. Turning back from the window slowly, she picked up her almost empty glass and shook it so the remaining ice clinked against the glass to get the bartender's attention. She would need to be nice and drunk to keep herself warm tonight. "Why are you even out in this weather?" she asked as she downed the remainder of her drink. "Too lonely with ol' lefty? Or, are you a righty?"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games