Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Monster's Chamber (Chat/RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:26 pm
Mister Monster Guy

The door to Monster's door bursts open to reveal a panting and slightly sweaty pumpkin Minty. She does not seem happy.

"Cardio?! CARDIO?!" Her eyebrow is twitching like a frog on a hot skillet, "I'll show YOU cardio you over-muscled hyper-active furball!" Minty seethes, clenching a familiar looking note in her fist.

(MONSTERANONMONSTERANONMONSTERANOOOOON. HAPPY HUNTERS MOOOOOOON YOU BLUE BEAUTY YOU. AND THAAAAANKS <3)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 pm
Minty Andee

The door to Monster's door bursts open to reveal a panting and slightly sweaty pumpkin Minty. She does not seem happy.

"Cardio?! CARDIO?!" Her eyebrow is twitching like a frog on a hot skillet, "I'll show YOU cardio you over-muscled hyper-active furball!" Minty seethes, clenching a familiar looking note in her fist.

(MONSTERANONMONSTERANONMONSTERANOOOOON. HAPPY HUNTERS MOOOOOOON YOU BLUE BEAUTY YOU. AND THAAAAANKS <3)

Does the monster feels any remorse? No. Does the monster feel he should run? Yes, yes he does.

(/wheezes HELLO MINTY YES IT'S A SUPERMOON TOO DONTCHA KNOW AND YOUR WELCOME FRIENDO)  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:52 pm
Mister Monster Guy
Minty Andee

Does the monster feels any remorse? No. Does the monster feel he should run? Yes, yes he does.

(/wheezes HELLO MINTY YES IT'S A SUPERMOON TOO DONTCHA KNOW AND YOUR WELCOME FRIENDO)

"YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM THIS." Monster was not getting off that easy, nope. People said Monster was the fastest thing alive...but Minty was sufficiently motivated to put this scientific theory through some rigorous testing.

Ironic given she was upset about having to do cardio in the first place.

(THERE IS WISPY CLOUD COVER HERE TOO SO IT IS A GIANT ORANGE/GOLD MOON BEHIND MYSTERIOUS BLUE CLOUDS. AAAAAA. IT IS THE AMAZE.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:03 am
Minty Andee
"YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM THIS." Monster was not getting off that easy, nope. People said Monster was the fastest thing alive...but Minty was sufficiently motivated to put this scientific theory through some rigorous testing.

(THERE IS WISPY CLOUD COVER HERE TOO SO IT IS A GIANT ORANGE/GOLD MOON BEHIND MYSTERIOUS BLUE CLOUDS. AAAAAA. IT IS THE AMAZE.)

If moon-striken werehogs could speak he would most certainly tell her it was a prank, bro, but as it stands he should probably keep running from whatever wrath the lady intends to bestow. Ironically enough, he runs down into the basement he usually chains himself inside, this is a good idea with no possible way of backfiring.

(AW YES THAT IS MY KIND OF NIGHT SKYYYYYY)  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:27 am
Mister Monster Guy
Minty Andee

If moon-striken werehogs could speak he would most certainly tell her it was a prank, bro, but as it stands he should probably keep running from whatever wrath the lady intends to bestow. Ironically enough, he runs down into the basement he usually chains himself inside, this is a good idea with no possible way of backfiring.

(AW YES THAT IS MY KIND OF NIGHT SKYYYYYY)

"Now you're in for it!" Her prey cornered, Minty lunged to tackle the were-hog, fires burning in her eyes.

(It totally makes me think of yoooou!)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:06 am
Minty Andee

"Now you're in for it!" Her prey cornered, Minty lunged to tackle the were-hog, fires burning in her eyes.

A dead end! How could his fool-proof plan fail? And now Minty had him cornered! Oh nooo! The monster braced himself to endure whatever fate she had planned, what a world!

( ; u ; you are the sweetest mint I have ever met~)  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:11 am
Mister Monster Guy
Minty Andee

A dead end! How could his fool-proof plan fail? And now Minty had him cornered! Oh nooo! The monster braced himself to endure whatever fate she had planned, what a world!

( ; u ; you are the sweetest mint I have ever met~)

Minty no-holds-barred-couldn't-stop-if-she-tried collided with Monster and started tickling him mercilessly.

Serves him right.

(D'aaaaw, but you're like, my werewolf buddy, all things were make me think of you ; u ; )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 am
Minty Andee
Minty no-holds-barred-couldn't-stop-if-she-tried collided with Monster and started tickling him mercilessly.

Serves him right.

(D'aaaaw, but you're like, my werewolf buddy, all things were make me think of you ; u ; )

Justice has been served, and it tickles! Monster squirms uncomfortably and wheezes in... laughter? It sounds more like a hyena.

(; 0 ; And you're my... well, everything buddy!)  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 am
Mister Monster Guy
Justice has been served, and it tickles! Monster squirms uncomfortably and wheezes in... laughter? It sounds more like a hyena.

(; 0 ; And you're my... well, everything buddy!)

The tickling subsides to scritches, because even the most vengeance minded tickle-Minty cannot resist the floofiest fluff of werehog tummies.

(; O ; Buddies for liiiiiiife TTnTT )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:36 pm
Mister Monster Guy
(You know you give me the horrible wonderful urge to dress as Tails. Well, my version of, so . . . >w> )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:48 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
You know you give me the horrible wonderful urge to dress as Tails. Well, my version of, so . . . >w> )

(Regrets? None. None at all.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:07 am
Mister Monster Guy
(Regrets? None. None at all.)
(Yay, I'll get on it~ )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:17 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
(Yay, I'll get on it~ )

(Aaaaaaaaah~ <3)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm
Mister Monster Guy
(Aaaaaaaaah~ <3)
All for you~ emotion_bigheart  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:00 pm
Monster's St. Patrick's Day Challenge

"Hey there scrubs! I'm not wearing any green today am I? That means I gotta be pinched right? Well, if you think you can..."

"Come! And! Get me!"  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces