Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 pm
Zee slowly opens the door and steps in smiling lightly, "You called." she said walking in and shutting the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm
His room is very small,it has on small window high up on the back wall a small bed a rug in the middle on the room and one desk with a laptop a phone and countless papers on it,he's sitting in a big desk chair still leaning back a little in it. "yeah i did...thank you for answering." he smiles and pats his lap to ask her to sit there.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 am
Zee smirks, "Is that an order or a request?" regardless though she walks over and sits on Drake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 am
He holds her and rests his head on her shoulder sadly. "A request dear...." he says quitely in her ear as he pulls her even closer to feel her warmth which comforted him,he lets out a deep sigh and looks at her seeming a bit tired and wornout.".....Hey zee? do you really have feelings for me or do you act like you do for the freedoms it brings you?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Zee looks at him, "I..." she pauses, "Growing up as a slave acting like you loved someone was something you just learned to do." she kept looking at him, "You harden all your emotions and you do what needs to be done. You may need to be resistant sometimes but normallly you give them what they want and they are happy... You're happy." she pauses again. "But this i don't know what it is normally i can block my emotions but its like they just have to come out and..." she stops. "So to answer your question, no this is real."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 pm
He smiles happily and kisses her cheek. "I'm glad it is....i'll trust you that your telling the truth." He holds her and quietly looks into her eyes before slowly leaning in to give her a kiss,but it was like most,this one was very slow and gentle and had alot of passion but he never moved faster because he wanted to last for as long as it could.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:19 pm
Zee relaxed and kissed him back. She closed her eyes and let the kiss last as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 pm
Drake begins to feel her up and keeps his kiss going. the light from the moon shine into the room and lands on the. "She looks so beautiful in the light...." "mmmmmmmm." He closes his eyes and starts to take the lead by getting a little more assertive with what he does.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm
Zee continues to kiss him harder and lets him take the lead, "I hate this maids outfit it's ruining this." she thinks but continues to kiss Drake wrapping her arms around his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 pm
((Ok ready to start when you are.... And in case anybody else is reading this yes we did go to the PM's so dont get mad))

Zee smiles in her sleep and relaxs.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:06 pm
((sorry for the delay everyone who ever payed attention to this! XD))
The next day drake wakes up early,finding zee in his arms and in his bed,he slowly got up so he didnt disturb her sleep and as he headed for the bathroom he remembered last night. they hadn't done anything past kissing and talking but he still would treasure the memory just the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm
Zee's eyes flittered open and she looked around. Drake was gone. SHe stretched and rubbed her eyes then climbed out of bed and down stairs to the kitchen where she picked up an apple and bit into it.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Even form the kitchen she could hear the shower running,it was a bit old and rattled alot when it was used for very long. "lets see here......what was i going to do today?......oh right i promised her a garden a very long time ago......didnt i?" he askes himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm
She grins as she hears him in the shower. She looks around and knows she has time. She grabs her sketch pad and pencil and heads outside halfway donw the road she turns and walks down a path and ends up in her stream. She sits down and starts sketching a flower.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 pm
After a while he gets out and dries off before heading back to his room,he frowns a little when he sees she has left already but quickly gets dressed and gets on the phone.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff