Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 am
Cellphius struggled to pry Mecha off of him. He didn't want to wear the collar that limited his power, and it had only been required he wear it in the palace. Though apparently Mecha thought it better for the collar to be on all the time outside of battle. "Get off circuit brain!" Cellphius yelled as the two rolled down the hallway until they slammed into a wall. The collar was held open just beyond being able to be clamped around Cellphius's neck. Mecha was working on overpowering Cellphius with collar held in his very front paws. His center limbs were keeping Cellphius from pushing him away, while his hind legs kept the two from tumbling down the hall again. The two kept at it for a minute or so before Mecha finally won due to the fact he didn't tire out "Blasted freakin..." Cellphius grumbled trying to pry the collar off with his front paws. His rolling and tumbling around on the floor while doing this quickly found him rolling into another metal dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Kummar was brought out of his daydreaming walk by cause of the commotion in front of him. He simply stood in place during the "fight", watching and a little confused as to what was going on. He did recognize Mecha, but forgot which of the other elites the other one was. And by the time Cellphius came rolling down on top of him. "Hey! What's going on?" he asked, trying to push the dragon away and get back up.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 pm
Cellphius rolled off of Kummar and sat up on his haunches still trying to remove the collar. Eventually he settled to twisting it around so it was on the right way. The largest of five rubies centered in the front of his neck allowing the two engraved on it to be seen. "I'm being forced to wear this damned collar." Cellphius replied to Kummar's question as he stood up on all fours. Mecha stood behind him motionless focused on Kummar, but still not showing many signs of life.

Marstren slowly came around, blinking several times as the world came in hazy at first. "Ah, hell, this isn't very good." He groaned to himself. His first attempt to sit up made him realize Scorch was resting a paw on top of him. Though this also pinned his right arm, the only one capable of hitting Scorch on the head, along with his upper body. "Scorch! Wake, gah..." Marstren started to yell, only to be hit in the face with Scorch's wing.

"Be quiet, Marstren, you're in the hospital after all. Though it is good to see you awake at long last." Scorch slowly pulled his wing back uncovering Marstren's face. Though the pressure he was putting on Marstren's arm only increased now that he was awake. "You probably want your right arm free, right?" Scorch asked sitting up, but easily managing to keep Marstren's arm pinned. "Be prepared, you might not like what you see." Scorch lifted his paw away and placed it on the ground under him. The tip of his tail twitched nervously about behind him as he waited for Marstren's reaction.

Marstren kept his hand where it was for a moment longer. Thinking maybe he lost his hand or he had unknowing broke it. Either of which could make fighting difficult, considering his right arm was his whip arm. He could fire a gun in either hand, but he was only good with his whip in his right hand. "I feel like an idiot when my arm is right there." Merstren pulled his hand out from under the covers, only catching a short glimpse of black talons as he held it out to the side. There was a slight pause as Marstren slowly looked over at his hand. Sure enough it was a dragon's paw now. Covered in dull yellow scales with a thick, curved, black talon at the end of each digit. "I'm going to wager that I'm not on any medication." Marstren said in a weak tone. He looked at Scorch who only shook his head. "Well, it can't be too bad, right? I mean, as long as none of the troops find out, this should be only minor." Marstren said flexing his digits and being careful not to hurt himself with his new talons. Luckily his duster and weapons were on the counter next to him, and he didn't need to wait for a medic to assist him. He simply pulled out any needles and removed any wires that were on him. He made a sling from some bandages, and hid his right hand in it. Even keeping the right side of his duster pulled around it. Only at this point did Marstren realize he was being treated in the side of the hospital modified for dragons.

"The people that were rescued are being examined in the rest of the hospital. So they moved you down here when they needed more room. Besides it is almost appropriate now." Scorch said walking alongside Marstren in the underground corridor. The lights that had been run down through the underground tunnels were very few. All the tunnels having been crafted by earth dragons and metal dragons working for several weeks. "Come on, this way." Scorch abruptly changed direction, and Marstren followed along. Though Marstren had hoped for the exit, he was actually lead to the chamber where Saika was being kept.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm
Kummar couldn't help but smirk a little at seeing a dragon wearing a collar. Collars were usually more of a pet thing than anything else. But he made sure to stop smirking before Cellphius took it off for him. "If you don't mind me asking sir, what is that collar for? Those kinds of things aren't usually very practical." he asked.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Cellphius growled low and loud having to think about what the collar did. Behind him Mech raised one of his center arms up. The claws separated out leaving an opening in the center of the paw, and a canister of extinguishing fluid clicked into the opening in case Cellphius would take out his aggression. "The Emperor had tin titan back there make it. Said my full power was to dangerous and unstable to be left unchecked in the palace. Apparently the tin titan thinks its too unstable anywhere." Cellphius said with a low growl following. Mecha returned his limb to normal before Cellphius looked at him.

Mecha managed to advert potential disaster. Cellphius could have gone into a blind rage if he had seen the extinguisher held at the ready. "Explanation, That collar is designed to limit the overall power one can use. The device accomplishes this task through two means. A signal that interrupts undesired messages from the brain, and a group of runes that block magic ability. Cellphius, interjection, I am not made of tin. You have not yet been able to melt my frame, you should realize this on your own." Mecha went over all this in one monotone, robotic voice. Though this didn't help to keep Cellphius from growling at Mecha.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm
"I would think that as long as your power is being used against the humans and not our kind, limiting it shouldn't be necessary." Kummar said. Mecha's monotone voice was slightly odd to Kummar, despite both of them being the same species. Then again, Mecha was much older than Kummar and almost completely machine, while Kummar still had several living organs in him yet that limited the machine personality to come out. "Could it be taken off when we encounter humans, sir?" he asked both Mecha and Cellphius.

((Mecha sounds just like a droid character (HK-47) from Knights of the Old Republic videogame. If you've ever played it, you know what I mean.))  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 am
((I can honestly say that I have not played any of the star wars games. Although I have wanted to.))

Cellphius laughed getting what could be considered a smile, at least for a dragon. "I like you. Nice to know someone agrees that it shouldn't be necessary for me to wear this thing." Cellphius went over to stand next to Kummar. He faced Mecha with hopes someone was on his side now. "Of course it can be taken off, but that will probably depend on what Mecha thinks." Cellphius said with more growling mixed into the sentence.

Mecha payed little mind to Cellphius growling. Anyone who was around Cellphius for long enough eventually ignored it. "Explanation, you are correct, the collar can be removed. However, only if there is no chance of damaging the empire's operations. This requires that no operations be taking place within a seven mile radius." Well that is at least what the numbers said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 pm
"A seven mile radius to use your full power? It can't be that dangerous can it?" Kummar asked, looking at Cellphius a little confused. "If it really is that much of an issue, perhaps you would be an excellent front line assault dragon. Then the humans would be thrown into chaos from your attack, and the rest of the dragon force can come in and finish the job when you are finished. Ensuring that you survive of course sir." Kummar suggested.

((This would be a typical conversation with HK-47, again making me see a little similarity between him and Mecha:
HK-47: "Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, Master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still."
Revan: "I survive. Somehow."
HK-47: "Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?" ))  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
((not sure at all of what to post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm
((I see what you mean))

Cellphius liked the idea of fighting on the front lines. Humans would make be good targets to take aggression out on. "Though it is still unlikely that the emperor will give clearance for the collar to be removed. I don't mind that my power is limited as much as I hate wearing a collar. Something that should be reserved for pets only." Cellphius shrugged knowing he did have a flaw. "I do indeed lack control at times. friend and foe alike get burned to absolutely nothing. " There was a certain pride to the way Cellphius spoke of his uncontrollable power.

Marstren paused to fix his sling and pull his duster over the arm as well. He had the very top buttoned so the right side of his duster wouldn't fall off. Making sure his arm was hidden he stepped into the doorway of the large, square room. The smell of medical pastes and supplies was heavy in it. "Saika, are you awake?" Marstren asked not looking into the room, just leaning in the doorway.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm
"While the lack of control could be a problem, I think it would be worth it to test our your power against the humans. Maybe the Emperor just needs to see the right reason for removing the collar." Kummar said, looking the collar over and getting an idea of the mechanics that made it up. There was no way he himself would be able to remove it, even with his tech link, since the mechanics that made up the collar were beyond his knowledge. "While I somewhat agree that maybe limiting your power is a good idea when not on the battlefield is probably a good idea, you'd think something a little more dignified than a collar could be made." he said in answer to Cellphius's dislike of the collar.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 pm
"Yes, well as an elite we are too follow the orders of the emperor. Everyone is, but we are to set an example. Even if that means wearing something as degrading as a collar." Cellphius said looking away from Mecha. Mecha had designed and built the collar. However he hadn't been told to build a collar specifically. He could have made a harness like Daquee wore, but he didn't.

Mecha suddenly started moving from his previously motionless state. He turned to face Cellphius, twisting his head only. "Alert, Cellphius, you should finish your discussion with Joshua. You have spent more than enough time here. Sensors place Joshua on the roof of this structure." Mecha watched Cellphius as he passed, just in case he would try something.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm
"Well, I suppose if you must be going, I will just continue my wandering of the halls. It was, eh, a pleasure to speak to you both." Kummar said, giving both Cellphius and Mecha a bow. He was curious as to what Joshua wanted, but simply summed it up to official Elite business that went on all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:56 pm
((Hey, look, I'm back, more or less, but I'm not abandoning this.))

Marstren left having to order one of the healers to let him leave. He had business to attend to in the city and it took priority bed rest. He walked along, keeping his right hand well out of sight. Should the public catch wind of it everyone would probably panic. That and none of the soldiers would take orders from him anymore. Those idiots on their own would get themselves killed in the first week. Marstren thought walking along the sidewalks, weaving in and out of the people that went on with life like it wasn't in danger. Scorch had taken to the rooftops, jumping from one to the other, to keep watch over Marstren from above.

Dorlin walked along side Sepaunt as they went through the lower levels of the tower. They had been ordered to check on the headhunters. "What was it that they call themselves?" Dorlin asked look over to Sepaunt.

Sepaunt looked off to the side trying to remember. "Anu... Anoa... Anue... Ana... Akua? I didn't pay attention either. I figure it will be just like last time. Only now it will be a bunch of data instead of symbols in pages." Sepaunt said lifting his wings in a shrug.

Dorlin sighed, he at least knew their code names. That wasn't very hard to remember, just a bunch of colors. "I wonder if they know what happened to the original head hunters? The ones that their training was modeled after to the letter." Should that be any prediction of the future, they wouldn't last long.  

Darastri lexex

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces