Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Actually I can disagree with that statement. I know several people that fell in love at a young age and are still happy together even when very old. Love isn't something that can be determined by age, either it happens or it doesn't. ._.
And if that is true, don't worry neitsabes, you will find your knight in shining armor someday. blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 am
Insignificant Moonlight

Actually I can disagree with that statement. I know several people that fell in love at a young age and are still happy together even when very old. Love isn't something that can be determined by age, either it happens or it doesn't. ._.
And if that is true, don't worry neitsabes, you will find your knight in shining armor someday. blaugh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is one of the many reasons why I love you, Moonlight. heart  

kellcah16

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm
kellcah16
Insignificant Moonlight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is one of the many reasons why I love you, Moonlight. heart

Aw thank you kellcah! Tis an honor. *bows* =D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm
Insignificant Moonlight

I'm not saying that a couple can learn to love properly at a later age. But their love isn't unconditional when they're young o.o;  

Neitsabes
Captain

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

I'm not saying that a couple can learn to love properly at a later age. But their love isn't unconditional when they're young o.o;

Why? o.0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 pm
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

Why? o.0
Love is something that grows, just like all great things, it does not happen suddenly, and it is far more complicated than you think o.O;  

Neitsabes
Captain

kellcah16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

Why? o.0
Love is something that grows, just like all great things, it does not happen suddenly, and it is far more complicated than you think o.O;
Honest to goodness, I was going to answer this in basically those words.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

Why? o.0

Neitsabes.. I know that.. I'm just saying that people can find the person that they will spend the rest of their life with at any age, i never said it is a sudden big bang feeling, its common sense. ._.

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:42 pm
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight
Neitsabes
Insignificant Moonlight

Why? o.0

Neitsabes.. I know that.. I'm just saying that people can find the person that they will spend the rest of their life with at any age, i never said it is a sudden big bang feeling, its common sense. ._.
Well then, finding someone to love, and falling in love are two different things :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Either way, if someone finds or falls in love.. THEY ARE DOOMED. ._.
sweatdrop

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

IceDominion

Fluffy Vampire

10,375 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:43 pm
My real name is Andrea, but you can call Angelina, Angie, Frigid Ice Queen, Ice, On, or Onie if you want. I'm 28yrs old. I like rpg video games. If you want to know more info check out my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm
my real name is anthony. 14 years old. and i love the color black  

Grim Reaper Crow Yazuna

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash