Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Fragrant Aroma

Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm
The fan impairs my vision while I begin to cross the street. I am then struck by an ice cream truck.

As I am thrown into the air by the impact, my gloves fall out of my pockets.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:53 am
As I was walking by, a lager gust of wind forcefully blows the glove right into the face of the baddest gang leader in town. Thinking that I was the one that slapped him in the face, I got the crap kicked out of me. And later die of internal bleeding. As I was getting my but kicked the pepper spray, that I had for just this kind of situation, falls and rolls away.  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Fragrant Aroma

Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm
While casually walking down an alley, I trip on a bottle of pepper spray and fall backward. I land on a broken beer bottle, start bleeding violently, and I eventually die from lack of blood.

While I lay on the ground, slowly awaiting my death, my hair clip gets blown away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm
Which I stepped with out knowing when I took my shoes off because my feet where swelling. And die a week later from tetanus. As I died I dropped the leash that was connected to my dog.  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

forthesakeofmytoast

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 pm
As I was walking along the street I accidently trip over a rock and get tangled with what turns out to be a dogleash, but unfortunately I choked and died after a minute or two of the leash wrapped too tightly around my neck. As my eyes start to close i notice my chapstick roll out of my pocket. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 am
Looking at the chapstick I realise my shoes are untied.
I realise too late, however, and trip over my shoelaces.
I manage to get my balance back only to step forward again and trip over the chapstick. Falling into the street I throw out my wand arm and the night bus crashes into me.

Dying dramatically, I fling out my arms and breathe my last. A small ball of fluff scurries out of my pocket.
It is a rat.

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 am
All of a sudden I see a rat running towards me. I try to get out of the way, but it runs up my pant leg. As I try to get it out, I don't realize I have gotten to close to the road. I slip off the curb and fell into on coming traffic and die. As I fall my backpack falls off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 am
Trying to bring life back to this thread

Tera Windstar
All of a sudden I see a rat running towards me. I try to get out of the way, but it runs up my pant leg. As I try to get it out, I don't realize I have gotten to close to the road. I slip off the curb and fell into on coming traffic and die. As I fall my backpack falls off.

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:15 am
Tera Windstar

Tera Windstar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm
Tera Windstar
Tera Windstar

Tera Windstar

I notice a backpack in the middle of the sidewalk. It felt heavy as I lifted it off the ground, and upon opening it I see a bomb primed to explode. I try to call for help (3) but no one was nearby (2) frantically I run towards cover (1) too late. (0) I managed to throw my phone in the nearby bush before the explosion.  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:47 pm
Wow a new Phone! I look around to see if any one is looking for a phone. Nope, I bend over and pick it up and walks away. Lets see it there any battery left, turns on. Cool there is some still left, what kind of apps does it have. Map, Flashlight, games, etc, etc, etc, wow it has lots of cool songs on it alre...HONKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! Don't try to walk and look around a smart phone you might not know when the railroad arms go down.

As I get hit by the train, my sandals fall out of my bag  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 pm
NEEDS LIFE!!!!!!

Tera Windstar
Wow a new Phone! I look around to see if any one is looking for a phone. Nope, I bend over and pick it up and walks away. Lets see it there any battery left, turns on. Cool there is some still left, what kind of apps does it have. Map, Flashlight, games, etc, etc, etc, wow it has lots of cool songs on it alre...HONKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! Don't try to walk and look around a smart phone you might not know when the railroad arms go down.

As I get hit by the train, my sandals fall out of my bag

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 pm
I try on the new sandals and start running around the sidewalk like a little girl. My right sandal starts moving on its own, furiously thrashing me about. I shoot across the sky and into an open manhole, dropping my Swiss Army knife in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:01 pm
On the right side of the street I’m being ticketed for a parking violation. The Police officer runs over to the man hole to look in while I performed the why meme when suddenly the swiss army knife lands in my left hand. I grin wildly and go on a killing spree. Later that night in Gotham city I challenge the batman on the highest roof top yelling, "The answer is simple! Kill the Batman!" he arrives! With the knife in my hand I salute to the Third Reich and without even finishing my salute chant "Sieg H-" I’m struck by lightning. I fall as it rains, my journal and pen dropping out of my coat.  

sfghthbk

Friendly Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 am
Oh look a journal and a pen! I pick it up and open it, as I read it this weird feeling comes over me. I know I have to get rid of this book. I toss it in the nearest garbage can and go on my way. It is last so I head home. As I open the door to my apartment I see on my table the book I just though out. I grab it and fling it out the door. I head to bed, but when I awoke it was there again. No matter how I get rid of it, it keep coming back. I start to go insane! I try and burn it, but the apartment catches on fire and I can't get out of the door. After the fire is out, all that's left is a ring  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff