85%
 85%  [ 61 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 71

Zaboo-kun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am
I picked Zaboo-kun because my college nickname is Zaboo, and I'm into anime and manga, so I tacked -kun on the end, just cause I like it. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 pm
Minion_Of_Deth
Minion_Of_Deth
"The Skull Beneath The AVI-Skin"
I'm a huge fan of the Thrash Metal band Megadeth and I view their lead singer/guitarist, Dave Mustaine as a role model/meantor in many ways. He knows both Karate and Jujitsu, black belt in both, genius at writting guitar riffs and even though he made mistakes in his past he learned from them and kept going.

I also use "2112" in many of my usernames because I'm also a huge fan of Rush and thats my favorite song. Who knows, you may already know me from a different website? wink

And my real name is "Alex" which if you look up on UrbanDictionary.com the 1st term you get is THIS: "Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a god in some religions. Also means cool." <---- LOL, I'm nothing special though. Just another dude who's into Metal, Video Games, Anime, Books, Girls, ect... sweatdrop
Haha! UrbanDictionary makes any name seems interesting. blaugh  

kellcah16

Fang White

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 am
My name came from the first original character I ever created.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 am
Well mine is what it is because:

Makkuro means 'pitch black' in Japanese and I thought it sounded cool! [Lame, right?]

Kiba is my nickname so I added that on the end. :] [Also means fang in Japanese]

Lament Moment

Devoted Loiterer

kellcah16

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm
makkuro_kiba
Well mine is what it is because:

Makkuro means 'pitch black' in Japanese and I thought it sounded cool! [Lame, right?]

Kiba is my nickname so I added that on the end. :] [Also means fang in Japanese]
I like it!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 pm
Fang White
My name came from the first original character I ever created.

That is awesome. ^^

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

Knight of the Shadows

Gallant Knight

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm
My avatar had several name changes before finally settling with Knight of the Shadows. I actually don't remember all of the names he used to have - but he was once known as Evil Morgan. Evil Morgan was the name of a sinister character I made whom I created 8 comics about. Knight of the Shadows was just something I thought of one day in 2005 and thought it was really cool. Unfortunately, 4 years later in 2009 also thought of this name, but added the number 1 to it as well as underscores. My name was once original anyway. Someone once confused me to be the wrong person after that guy made his avatar with almost the exact same name. neutral I almost wanted to change it, but since I was the first KOTS on Gaia, I'm going to keep it. smile Haha. Not that anyone wanted to hear my long story. lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm
well mine came in a dream... it started off in a realm were myth and false was actually alive and tru... i was a Dragon and i did something bad and they casted me out. when they were being killed off by humans in some type of mech suit(reminded me of some of gundums, and i dont care how i spell so dont judge scream ) but i came back to save most of them and kill the old leader so i became Zen the Forbidden or Zen Infamous which is my Drawing name and other stuff. But Zen the Forbidden is my Fav  

Zen the Forbidden

Zen the Forbidden

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm
oh i left out the main reason i truly came back to save the one i love heart haha Yes thats wat i did xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 am

@Knight of the Shadows: Nah, I enjoyed reading about how you came up with your name. It is a very nice username. ^^

@Zen the Forbidden: That sounds like a wonderful dream. 3nodding

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

Signwriter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 am
It's my IRL first and last name. I know I'm going to get cheers all around for my creativity. How do I do it!? No flashbulbs when you take those photos, guys. :,]  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff