Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:58 pm
So, Misuishi-chan who seems in Az, who is really in Okinawa... Were you always said to be really in Okinawa this whole time of experiencing Arizona?

"Hai."

See? Some people in Arizona are impersonating other people to get into Desert Fox. They have him dreaming Arizona, but he's in Okinawa.

Now. Are you in a hologram environment in the dream server that masks Okinawa as Arizona?

"Hai."

And, is it messing up your headtail linguistics?

"Hai."

What is your headtail first language?

"American English."

What should it be?

"Okinawan, and Japanese."

I think Hermes has it right, he's Okinawan in Okinawa. He shouldn't ever have been in Arizona to begin with.
So, someone in Arizona in Desert Fox is impersonating him, and he's Misuishi Clan, which competes for Soul Society, the Japanese main heaven, so this is big.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:03 pm
One of the kids is telling me he seems to be Navajo in the dream server in his personal surroundings, but is Okinawan in Okinawa according to Hermes.
But, there are Okinawan & Navajo mixes in his neighborhood, so maybe his family, too, maybe as the source of the confusion.

But, he doesn't know for certain what he's experiencing.

He's heard lots of explanations for it, but still doesn't know the truth.

His baby character is a Moonstone affinitied, and birthstoned one. He is drawn to blue moonstone.

And, he doesn't know who it is, so he isn't a bear, or raccoon of this identity. It's his. So, he probably is that kind of mix.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:09 pm
He says he goes with the cheap ring discussed of a twenty-four generation old head of family.

He thought it was a grandma, but faces it could be his real patriline head that uses fours instead of tens to say a Cancer.

Also, he might be a gender-shifter like Hermes. He doesn't know yet if he's just a boy, or can change without Why Y.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:18 pm
These Misuishi-chans bought Universe Of The Four Gods books from Hermes.

We have priestess and/or warriors for these in-game books.

But, the intentional play will never separate the minors from lawful guardians/babysitters with permission from legal guardians.

"My story is that Ancestor-teichou got my custody, after a while of my birth parents seeking a foster family that has physical custody without legal custody. I died in real life around my puberty onset. They're giving me a slow crossover. They say it was murder, and they see how it was done by fishing for identities, n such. My head of family in Okinawa got legal custody over my birth parents because he is more wise, and skilled for guardianship."

Oh. I know which one you are. smile Yeah, they found him being homicided and have a battle surrounding him still. A big battlezone.

Emperor Garnet

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:41 pm
"Is the current plan to go to Japan?"

Un.

They washed him. He needs to be unwashed highly.

Learning Japanese will help.

"I heard that language shapes one's thinking, such as the common sayings shaping the society's way of thinking."

No. It reflects the society. Are they changing our everyday sayings to brainwash? It will just be met with disagreement.

So, the criminals think that they can change your mind by careful wording, such as misquotes. Their higher ups know they can't, and that overt possession is needed to fake a change in mind while using you as a puppet.

Their higher ups know what they're doing. They're going to go very overt.

They already have been 99% of 2021. I'm not stupid, or silent of mind. I'm an extreme genius of a sub-Imperial level of some kind.

*gasps*

That's who the battle's around? A real sub-Misuishi maybe?

Name unrevealed. To stay that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:44 pm
The battle's around a guard of a higher Imperial position. The higher position may or may not be present.

"They think they're impressive for barely cooking. She must have a lust for Cookie."

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emperor Garnet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:01 pm
The ones eating rotting meat are starting to get sick from it. And, they're trying to give us their food poisoning in the game that they have in real life. Yuck.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:03 pm
They are hollowfying. The criminals eating grave corpses. They're eating it EXCESSIVELY. Yuck. It smells, and tastes horrible even to them, as it's their own perception picked up of it that's so extremely awful. Yet, they are overeating it all the time. They just keep eating it. Their Hollowfication virus is craving it, more and more, and has them like this.
Hollowfication prefers meat, especially cannibal meats.
While it is possible for a hollow to resist, because they were overeaters to begin with, and because they're heinous and grotesque to begin with, they give in to the virus' demands. Hollowfication is too much their cup of tea. With such mental illnesses as Antisocial Personality Disease, they are taking enjoyment of cannibalism, wherein they literally pride in it to our faces.

The kids are saying that they teach their Antisocial Personality Disorder as alphaness socially, and as eliteness socially and intellectually, and in fitness. They are Paranoid Schizophrenics who were told it's an illness by the doctors, then they turned around and told themselves that it's superior instead, because they have it, and they think they're superior.

Always report undesirable people with confidence as criminally insane with paranoid schizophrenia, and antisocial personality disorder. They will usually have criminal records.

Only trust people who are confident if they're desirable.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:26 pm
Out of curiosity, are humans deserving of confidence?

"No. Not in the face of devils/dragons, Nautolans, maneki-neko, etc."

Then, don't trust any humans confident that they're alpha over you. If you know you're blatantly, openly superior, don't trust the inferior who claims otherwise.

So, whenever people are showing inferiority, such as being "a two-conscioused," "inflexible" human, report them as criminal.

Any other observations of those human mortals?

"I've noticed that while five fingers are beautiful... The inferior ones with five are antisocial. They prefer musical instruments, physical distance, too much independence in every way, and selfishness. They're antisocial by nature."

Yes. Those are the criminals with five fingers of the criminal dream servers. Do they try to surround you in it?

"Un. They surround me so severely that they're even being me in my own body, wherein they reverse possess me into their being, channeling/invoking me."

Remember that the majority of those humans can see your superiority over them. If they respond in fear, such as with calling you a monster that must be hunted, they're criminal. When they're like that, take legal action against them, if you at all can. But, it sounds like these ones immediately snap into extreme anger and attack anyone above them they don't think they can blend in with, use, or abuse. So, they're being hostile every time they go near you.

"With seething anger."

*shows him the definitiono f seething*

"Oh. Well, it's an extreme intensity, but they definitely openly act on it, rather than it being unexpressed."

They're likely hollows if they seethe, or if they have intense angry outbursts.

"No, they have... *looks it up* They have intermittent explosive disorder. In addition to antisocial personality disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, and narcissism."

Then, they have criminal records.

"Un. They go in and out of psychiatric clinics, and hospitals for some of it with munchausen. They use us for what to say to the doctors to not be suspected to be criminals."

As we said before, guys, they use the victims in those servers to advance themselves in society out of the game. They're hooked up to the kids in the game by the game headsets under holograms.

"Un."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:44 pm
They're indicating that they impersonate their MK-Ultra units, then they use it for messed up things, such as impersonation, framing, and sexual abuse of the victims, as well as intermittent explosive fits of violence against them.

So, guys, never trust people with undue confidence. They're all criminals.

"And, they've heard that before. They're faking us as having their ugliness, such as their obesity, in these servers, so we seem to have that problem."

They are repeat offenders of everything they're doing who got away at least once before. They're highly wanted criminals.

"Yeah, they evolved the intermittent explosive disorder to snap, take people such as police by surprise, and homicide them real quick in a fit of rage for being police in their "hood," then they either cover it up successfully, or they run away."

They're brutal crime syndicates.

"Yeah, the one that hurts me says they're the Polish mafia of the U.S. And, they're allied with the Mexican mafia. Both are said to be highly violent, and homicidal in documentaries, so the authorities know they're like this. They know they bludgeon victims to death with their fists."

Polish mafia, and Mexican mafia. Any others in this alliance?

"Italian, Irish, Russian, etc. They're all allied in this sub-syndicate instead of competing with eachother, and instead of fighting for territory."

They're another mafia, then, which slips into all the major mafias. Can you figure out what they have in common.

"Pe...phi...ia."

A pervert mafia. Got it.  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:57 pm
He says they make pervert videos, including featuring brutal homicides of the victim. And, they do prostitution, and the slave trade.

They might be called The Finder's Cult.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:37 pm
Guys. Really. Check out the info. in these servers.

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:45 pm
They're abusing the kids with impersonations of the heroes to make them fear their own heroes.

A Nightcrawler unit member is trying to save one of the kids, but having difficulty, because he was abused with his likeness. It's one of the comic book featured Nightcrawlers.

It's a devil they're trying to reach. He's behind Nautolans. He might be a bamf.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:56 pm
"I'm a dwarven devil."

A bamf.

"Boy. Seem to be thirteen recently. My puberty just started. My proportions are changing. I was... So much... I was always large-headed, and small-shouldered. But, my growth spurt is making me short-limbed. They go on about how "back of the heard" I am for dwarfism, and for supposedly having an early puberty when I have a late one. One of their kids is impersonating me. A kid with an early puberty instead of late. They're trying to lie that my account is under the age requirement to play to try to get me banned. They claim me to be nine at thirteen. Bambi, the criminal one, is using me. She was using someone else for her hair, but now she turns to me. She had me not allowed to do anything with my hair for many years."  

Emperor Garnet

Cracklenchimes

King Kitten

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:05 pm
What else does she do in faking him as "back of the heard?"

"She usually prevents me from washing most of myself in the bath. She restricts me to baths instead of showers. She for years restricted deodorant. She makes me wait till my toenails are very long before cutting them. She cuts my fingernails unevenly after they grow a certain length. She restricts how well I wash my hands after the bathroom. She used to restrict handwashing 100%. She restricts taking vitamins. She starves me, forcing me to be like I have an eating disorder. She keeps me in an obese woman hologram, I had to find out was false in gender, age, looks, species, etc. She had me believing myself to be her so she could use me for her real life decision-making, speech, and writing. The house is dilapidated, it's in ruin. They trash the house in every possible way that they think they can fake as by non-intention."  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff