Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm
Harmonie and Happiness
Still alive.

the Cruise ends on Sunday, so I'll be able to post very soon after that, though I'm still waiting on the Mod to post, actually. So there's no wait on me.

Whenever Lust falls over, that is when I will post. :]

same here.
i can almost picture it now:
lust drops.
pride, "...that reminds me of something important i left at the club. excuse me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 pm
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

biggrin  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 pm
I'm itching to post, but even if I was able to I can't!
Ahhhhhhh

Oh well that's okay.

@NTN
That sure sounds like him.
I really want to launch lust out of his car windshield now.
8D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 pm
I'm itching to post, but even if I was able to I can't!
Ahhhhhhh

Oh well that's okay.

@NTN
That sure sounds like him.
I really want to launch lust out of his car windshield now.
8D  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm
My bumps were lacking in meaningful and epic qualities anyway >_>" ~! It's hard to come up with stories on the spot and around and around and out the door we goes. We never behind the scenes plotted how the sins came to re-meet back up after whatever they've been doing over the centuries or decades besides utter mayhem and ruining lives for fun.

Me and NTN never filled out how Alaric got into his coma~ but I'll call it now~ I'll bet it was a scorned lover exacting revenge or a suicide pact or something awesome and TV drama worthy.

I'd suggest we do more plotting but there's only so far we can go with the players who're still available. Individual or one-to-one sub-plotting goals can be set, but~ not any group-wide stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm
im still thinking it over.
but it's possible i'll never have it explained fully in the story.
regardless if i formulate any ideas on the subject of his coma later on.

that's all the back story he will have.
no more. no less.
until i really feel like posting for only the sake of posting,
to make the thread dream while the GM is away.

the questions now are about where he is headed and what kinds of things he is about to do. the obvious things. that's everything i cant do without other players' involvement.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:01 pm
;_; I tried looking for a 1x1 but you heard how that turned out. I don't got any ideas on plots and genres to pitch to prospective RP partners---I was frightened of the ones that were pitched to me---and stuff. I honestly wanted your zombie RP to launch. We should launch it ASAP and accept players as we go like the other RP's are doing.

Or---we go full ADD and dream plus flashback slash world setting nonsense post the Heaven & Hell~! Or~I'm not an idea-machine~ I dunno. ;_;...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 pm
still.

i have an idea anyway for later on in this rp.

the angels should try to save each other.
though that is a given, i will mention it now so that we have it the forefront of our thoughts.

a sin should drag an angel.
another angel will tag along and hold close to their friend, whom they feel is steadily being lost.
the latter angel will lose sight of the friend they followed and their attention will turn to a sin, whose need of rescue from 'their lifestyle' seems more pressing.

i don't know if that will conflict with anything.
i am a disorganized thinker.
i wish i had thought of talking with the gm about her goals earlier.

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 pm
Ye~ah! I thought as much xD ~! We gon' PARTY-PARTY-PARTY! The sins' motto gotta be like "live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse that's not necessarily yours"! The sins gotta go vandalizing. I'm not a hooligan IRL >_>" so I dunno what people do when they wanna paint the town red.

So they'll visit more clubs? after the hospital business? More bars? Let's take them to a club with stripper poles and cages and make the male sins teach the girls to striiiip~! xD

They can be all doing all sorts of bad things >:3 ~! There needs to be a balance of good things they do though---room for fun---singalongs----campfire madness----BONFIRE AT THE BEEEACH! :3 And then a sin has to save someone from drowning? Maybe Pride? To show off how good a swimmer he is? Lolz~

That's my idea blurb~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 pm
that's a thought.
though im not sure what would motivate certain characters into going and doing such activities.
i am aware though, that sera and pride may visit an art museum exhibition.
perhaps some characters who don't want to party and drink the next day will go there too.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:51 pm
Lol

Everyone else: YEAH LET'S PARTY AND STRIP AND GET DRUNK

Pride and Sera: We're going to be heading to an art exhibit! It will be jolly good times!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:56 pm
yeah it is an even split.
i suppose they will meet back up for lunch or dinner at someplace right after.

can't imagine them eating at anyone's home...  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:06 pm
Harmonie and Happiness

Welcome back? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:09 pm
Yeah, Pride would absolutely refuse to have anyone aside from "welcomed guests" in his home, including the sins. They probably show up at his door if they ever get kicked out of a hotel, and he slams it in their face. "No! I have to deal with you horrible people enough! I WANT 'ME' TIME." *does paperwork*

Uninvited guest would also be quite funny though.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas