• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here

User Image

As he stood there, watching the destruction already beginning with the castle trying to come down, though being held up slightly with pillars of earth and gold, Zeus groaned softly as everyone began to escape through the portal. Well not everyone as he turned his attention toward Hades and Poseidon. Those two were always heroes in their own right and almost inspire him in a way to be the same as he walked up to Hades with a soft smile on his face, placing his hand against Hades' shoulder as his divine aura began to flow through him. With that, the King of Gods smiled at his equal before raising his hand holding his cane to point directly toward the castle as all of sudden, he noticed something quite strange. Jumping out of the throne room, two demonic creatures with four wings each jumped straight down, one blue and one red, straight down into the daemonic portal, closing it as soon as they entered. With his eyes widened, he turned toward Hades, thinking that maybe he had something to do with it but instead, refocused on the pillar so that way everyone would escape on time.
Meanwhile, Thatch only groaned as he listened to the screams of SIlver as he reloaded his flintlocks, strapping them in their holsters on his chest before pulling out his cutlass. The ship was beginning to take off as the old pirate only grinned as smoke from the fuses on his hat created a smoke around him. He wanted to show fear to the enemies as he lifted up his cutlass upward toward the air, he smiled with a grin on his face before turning to see Silver's tired looking face from all the pain and Jim trying to hold back his softness. Knowing he would have to cheer everyone up, he jumped up to the railing, he back toward the open air as the ship was lifting off. His left hand held his legendary cutlass while the other was wrapped around the rope that went up to the crows nest above, Blackbeard spoke up with a grin on his face,"NOW DON'T BE STANDING THERE LIKE A BARREL OF WET FISH! WE'RE CELEBRATING OUR VICTORY!!"
Just then, a flintlock was fired off, firing straight into the last daemon that was standing almost three feet away from him before dropping down to the depths of the mountain, making Thatch just stare for a moment, curious on how long that daemon was even standing there. Shaking his head, he turned toward Silver with a smile on his face before yelling out to one of the crew,"YOU THERE! UNCORK THIS MAN'S BREAKFAST!"

Back at the castle, Terra only chuckled at Ventus' comment about Arigane being known as his so called 'Brother-in-Law'. With that, as everyone began to leave, he turned toward the blond and red haired turned god before speaking up,"You better do what he says. If you go, you'll only be dragged back out by us after all.."
With that, Terra followed behind Ventus, leaving behind his friends as that castle began to shake wildly. Though the supports were helping, Arigane turned his attention back toward Aqua, a smile remaining on his face before pulling her in for a close hug and placing his lips softly to the top of her head. His heart fluttered when he did this, knowing that this was a beginning of the rest of their lives as he let go of her from the hug, letting her lead the way back to Thebes.

Meanwhile, as the mayhem was beginning to conclude and the war beginning to end, a male civilian only smirked at the outcome before hearing feeling the time become manipulated. This only made him just shake his head before speaking up with a tired look on his face,"Welp...we are nearing the end and yet, you want to give out spoilers, bird-brain...welp, time for the grand finale...better get the popcorn ready...this is going to be a doozy..."
With that, the greek civilian walked into the alleyway as different shades of purple flames enveloped his entire body, disappearing within his own portal as the chaos began it's final act at Icarus Peak.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"You know what my dad said..."

Yukino was pulled away by Sting, Tigress told the Dragneels that they had to escape, and let Po handle Mosquito. Although Neel disagrees, while he wails. "I can't leave Po alone to fight that midget! TIGRESS!!" He wailed, still heartbroken for breaking his diamond key. He did hear Sun Wukong mad the pledge, but he only know from the vision from his mother's memories that Aquarius's key reappeared for about an year. There is no telling when or where Gate of the Monkey Key will appear, or his location. Sure, Sun Wukong would do anything, but his story was boistoris. Happy in tears, held his son's paw, who was crying. "We have to go, your mom might have escape with Wendy." e said as he cry. Lucky wipe his tears, he cannot believe Neel is willing to summon three spirits at once, and summoning Celestial Spirit King by breaking Sun Wukong's diamond key. He looked at his father, then nodded as he sniffled. "Alright..." He said and looked at Lucy, Natsu, and Nashi. "We gotta go." He said, but sadly, Nashi went from crying to enrage. She gave Mosquito a murderous glare with a scowl. "If it wasn't for him and his spider queen's cult! THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN FOR NEEL!!" She raised her own voice and got up and unleashed her Fire Dragon King's Mode, yet her etherious demon slowly taking over. She slowly got up, Natsu was fully alarmed. "Nashi, don't! We had to get out of here!! There is no telling, what your etherious side will do to you!" He shouts and try to warn her about her etherious demon. Nashi scowled and gave her own father very ferocious look. "Shut up dad! Daichi and that bug will pay for forcing Neel to sever the bonding with Sun Wukong to summoning Celestial Spirit King!" She yelled at him. Mosquito tears his glance from Po to Nashi. "It shouldn't be long for Neel losing his magic will weaken Celestial Spirit King." He noted Neel's magic will weaken Celestial Spirit King. Nashi glared at Mosquito. "Oh you really deserve that beating by my demonic flames!!" She shouts and was about to step up, but suddenly Lupus appeared to block her way. She stopped and getting annoyed, yet glared at her boyfriend. "Get out of my way Lupus!" "And let you throw away your life or becoming dark mage, h*ll no!" He argued. "This isn't you. My own girlfriend I know is kinder and wiser to both humans and spirits. She never like the idea of killing, although... she had a quick temper and reckless in own way. I know you and Neel are devastated about summoning Celestial Spirit King for sacrificing one key." He tried to ease his girlfriend, understand she was sad. Nashi stayed there and listen to her boyfriend, this soften her as she loosen her Fire Dragon King Mode and her etherious form shifted back to her human form. Nashi can't help, but crying and hugging Lupus, who in return hugged her back. "Neel and I are going to miss Sun Wukong, he had amazing stories!" She wailed. Lupus caress her back. "I know, but let's get out of there." He replied softly. Lucy and Natsu were astonished of Lupus will able to calm their eldest daughter down, yet let out her emotional break down. Nashi sobbed nodded, but she turned her attention to Po and Loke, who decide to help the dragon warrior. "Po, I know you are Neel's spirit, but I will say this once... Make that bug pay for messing with Fairy Tail." She said to Po before she wipe her tears. She looked at Loke. "And kick his beefy a** Loke!" "Nashi! Language!" Lucy scolded her daughter for using a swear word. Loke and Lupus widen their own eyes to hear Nashi speaking that language. Loke only smirked and push his sunglasses up. "If that is Princess said, despite that language, but I will help out Po." He replied and take his stance. Nashi weakly smiled, then the Dragneels and Lupus escape by running through the keyhole portal.
Mosquito glared at Po and Loke, he scowled at two Celestial Spirits. "You lion and panda shall feel the smash by my fists!" He said, he rarely raised his voice. He collide his muscular hands together, and jump up in the air, then dive down to attempt to smash two zodiacs. Loke only evade the impact, while his regulus magic was gathering around his fists.

"... Make fun of opponent much as you want."

OOC:
Mosquito Happy Lucy Natsu Lupus Darkness Nashi Lucky Neel

Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lost Treasure'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Silver weakly chuckled at Thatch before wincing. thankfully the bulk of the pain seemed to numb his arm but it still made him wince. with a kind gaze, he nodded at Jim in thanks before looking to his arm and to the crewman Thatch asked to bring a bottle "actually ... my cabin at my desk. look in one of the doors and there should be a satchel with a caduceus on it. bring it here?" he asked making the man hesitate. however the tone Silver used was strangely more convincing and did ask he asked and returned with the satchel. giving a 'thanks' Silver opened it and tore off a small chunk of a square of strange food and took a bite. with a relieved sigh as he tasted Plum Duff, a sign that the Ambrosia was working and his wounds were healing. "that's better" he said before looking at the pirate captains who gazed at him strangely "Ambrosia ... food of the Gods ... a regular human would die instantly eating this but ..." he said before resealing the satchel and putting it in his coat "luckily i'm only half" he said as he tried to get up but Kenway and Hook tried to stop him "you daft man?! you're too injured" Kenway said but Silver smirked mischievously "am i?" he asked as Hook checked his arm and looked beyond shocked "bloody hell ..." he muttered as Kenway looked as well "John ... i think we need to have a chat" he said making Silver confused now "but ... but you know ... i told you after Mary died" "who?" Kenway asked which was proof Silver needed to see that something was off "fine we'll talk later ... but for now i suggest we save the celebrations till-" he said before looking up at the sky and saw the clouds start to part in a huge circular pattern that covered the whole city ... no ... the whole MOUNTAIN. "jaysus ,,, what is that?" Kenway asked as Silver finally managed to get up and put his crutch under his good arm "i forgot how green you were ... Thatch, Hook, Sparrow, Barbosa, everyone ... get the ships out of here!"

Po only smirked over at Nashi and gave her a nod before looking at his wizard "don't worry guys ... we got this" he said before getting in a fighting stance to look at Mosquito "my fists hunger for justice" he said before his stomach rumbled "that ... was my ... fist" he said trying to play it off before seeing him jump in the air to try to smash them. instantly po tried to run off but the impact made him fly backwards into a pillar and bounce back to belly bump the bloodsucker and steadied himself "alright, you wanna play it like that? fine ... you should have taken the spider warrior's offer when you had the chance" he said as he shot a chi-blast at him, looking for openings at Mosquito's fingers as he did. unfortunately he kept them at closed fists, Po wasn't sure how his plan would work but then he noticed something beyond obvious and smirked before channeling his chi once more and started glowing gold and jumped in the air, instantly the energy around him started forming scales and in a matter of seconds, a golden eastern dragon with black and white eyes was looking down at Mosquito before lunging at him

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now, it's only a matter of time...

Hearing Po's stomach rumbled, Loke sweat dropped after he tried to play it off. "I have a feeling Neel and his older siblings challenge him for eating, but I am not sure about Mick though when Nashi found Aquarius's key." He noted Dragneel children inherited Natsu's big stomach, but he wasn't too sure about Mick because he is adopted, and get use to Nashi and Neel consuming large portion of food. Meanwhile Mosquito kept his fist tight because of Arachne's sharing the information to the group by spying on Dragneel's journey, knowing eight eastern zodiac's strength and weakness. Loke gathered enough regulus magic, and waiting for the right time to catch the bug off guard. Only Mosquito completely scared was Loke, because of his Regulus Magic, it was made out of light and it's fatal to undead. He used his muscular arms to block chi-blast from Po, he smirked at the dragon warrior. "Is that all you got?! One damage from you all, you will be force back to your own world. You zodiacs decide to sacrifice to protect your own master, you two are nothing like a shields." He said that he will do same as Yue, Soothsayer, Viper, and even Taurus. Loke glared underneath his sunglasses, his regulus magic gets bigger. "You sounded like Karen Lilica, but I do not know what your lady told you. However, when I met Nashi as an infant, I knew someday Lucy have to end my contract and entrust my key to her own daughter. When Nashi and I make the contract, I keep my promise to Lucy to take care her children. Celestial Spirits are not tools, objects, or shields, like their mother and their maternal grandmother, they loved us as a friend, not as owner, and prefer to fights alongside us. Love makes spirits stronger!" He declared himself and Po that they were not objects, but friends and fight alongside with Celestial Spirit Mages. He noted Mosquito's words were similar to his former contract Karen Lilica. Mosquito grew angry at the Leo the Lion, however his eyes caught Po channeling his chi to form the eastern dragon, and start lounging at him. "It's useless!" He declared and lifted his muscular arms up to prepare to be black chi eastern dragon. Suddenly, Loke shouted and aiming his fist with engulfing in light at Mosquito. "You better pay attention. Regulus Impact!" He shouted to cast his regulus magic by sending the head of a lion lounging towards the steward. Mosquito turned his head, but it was too late, he was defenceless as the light of lion's head attacked him. It blasted him as Mosquito screamed, and that results of Regulus Impact damage more building in straight line. Thanks to Loke, he got the double damage from Po's golden eastern dragon. Because of this, his form slowly revert to his current form. Loke lowered his arm, and frown upon Mosquito's defeat. His left hands were up and pushed his sunglasses up. Mosquito cannot believe this, he was defeat twice, from Nobunaga and then two Celestial Spirits at the same time. "I can not be defeated by two half fae's guild members, first that blasted devil king, and now two Fairy Tail's Heartfilia's descendant. It won't be long until that Celestial Spirit King's strength will be weaken. Mavis, her so called Fairy Tactician, has miscalculated his limit." He claimed Mavis's miscalculation for Celestial Spirit King's downfall. Loke, in other hand, never said anything, but glanced at Po and give him a snickered as his both hands were in his suit pocket. It seems Arachne didn't know one thing about Po's trick in his sleeves.

... before Arachnophobia supplants DWMA as masters of all the world

OOC:
Mosquito

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Name's Hades
Lord of the Underworld, God of Wealth
..hey, how ya doin?..

User Image

Po stood tall looking down at Mosquito defying everything even in defeat and shook his head in a very rare instance of seriousness before lunging out his paw and grabbed the blood sucker's nose with the tips of his fingers and thumb "you know what, bug boy? you talk too much" he said before flicking his pinky upwards and smirked at Mosquito's recognition "oh you know of the Wuxi Finger Hold?" he taunted before growing serious "as a rule, those that become Celestial Spirits can't kill ... so think of this as a loophole .... skadoosh!" he said before flexing his pinky down and made Mosquito vanish in a golden light that exploded outwards.
standing alone with Loke, Po lowered his arm before suddenly break dancing "EVERYBODY WAS KUNG-FU FIGHTIIIING! WOOOO! THOSE FISTS WERE FAST AS-" he said before looking up, seeing the light from the Etherion charging "uh oh! Let's scram!" he said to Loke before vanishing with a gong sound

Hades only smiled as his brothers supported him while he continued to try to hold the palace up to keep those fighting a chance. he wasn't sure if they'd survive ... he just hoped that this time he'd be remembered for doing something heroic instead of what he did to Hercules. before he could even turn to Zeus as a last minute apology, the ground beneath them gave out and the Big Three vanished to Thebes.

the only one left on the mountain was a single figure wearing a black jacket and a smirk as he walked to the inside of one of the temples as though he had all the time in the world. as the Etherion was seconds away from firing, the figure raised his right hand and rotated it clockwise as green mist cloaked the hand. instantly the statue of Ares crumpled to dust and in its place was a small golden coin with an eastern dragon in a spiral form on it. with a smirk of victory, the man picked the coin up and held it in his fingers "Olympus .. has fallen ... and now ... it has begun" he said before vanishing in a pillar of green fire just as the cannon fired, obliterating the entire mountain

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel

Quote:

Quote:

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff