Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 pm
((no i understand thanks. ^^))
"That's what's difficult. It takes a long time to get there...." Rebecca trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:17 pm
"But I will get you there!" Jane exclaimed, clenching his fist with an odd determination in his eyes. "It'll cost me a bit, but it'll be worth it." He grinned fiercely, looking to Rebecca. "In the mean time, you should make yourself at home here. I'll definitely need help with chores and my investigations if we are going to get you home." He said, ready to work for it.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 pm
Rebecca looked up surprised. "I can help around, but...getting to Torine...." she trailed off and mentally berated herself. What am I doing?! I shouldn't give up just because I'm so far away. she shook her head. "You're right...I shouldn't give up so easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm
"That's the spirit!" Jane said, oddly cheerful. He was grinning widely, his orange hair sweeping into his face. His orange eyes seemed like they could not get any wider...and then he spun around, rushing into his library, going through the various books he owned. Picking one out, he laid it on the table, opening to a completely random page. It was apparently a cookbook, and he had used this method to pick a recipe. Under closer speculation, Rebecca would be able to notice it was one filled with cuisines from Torine. This particular recipe Jane opened to, he had all the ingredients for. He lifted it up, took it to the kitchen, and begun to cook.

((I am having fun with Jane right now...))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 pm
((lol looks like it.))
Rebecca just followed him into the kitchen. "You don't have to do this." she said noticing the cookbook.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 pm
"Oh, yes I do!" Jane proclaimed, as he was rapidly dicing vegetables. He finished dicing the vegetables in a matter of seconds, and tossed them into a skillet, which is basically a frying pan for the non-cooks out there. In a separate, larger skillet, he set just a small stick of butter, and moved it around so that it would melt.

[[Jane is just so easy to play with! and he is enjoyable...especially his stubbornness.]]  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 pm
Rebecca looked at him a little nervous. "I think you might be going a little overboard with this whole cooking thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm
Jane glanced at her, slightly confused. "How can you go overboard with cooking?" He continued to cover the vegetables he'd cooked in buttermilk and then bread crumbs, and then fry them in the pan that the butter had fully melted in.

((okay, I don't want to go step by step...just 'cause I'm lazy))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 am
Ian

Ian nodded in answer to Lixini’s question. “Yeah, you cook now. Um, what do you know how to make?” Ian was unsure if the dishes from her home world were anything like the ones here. An idea presented itself to Ian and Ian asked, “What is the name of the world you come from?” He hoped she understood his question. If he knew her race, he could study her language and would be able to teach her his language without as much difficulty. “where are you from?”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 am
Lord Blade Icestorm
((I'm thinking we go ahead and skip that one...what do you think....I have patience but I thought I saw him on and no post...))
((He did reply. 2nd last post of page 30.))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 pm
"I'm Lear, we most likely come from either the same planet, or a planet that has a similar language. I just want to go back home and revive the forest. Nice to meet you Roland." Lear replied, he seemed to sigh when he said he wanted to go back because, truely, he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm
((Kasha: I am taking the liberty of naming their home planet...I promise it'll be decent...though for a second I considered Krikket.))
Lixini understood around what he was saying. She'd heard that phrase a couple of times, and had figured it out, or close enough to it. "Myowan. Or Flora...depends." She said, as close as she could to what she knew. Flora was the name for it that she'd heard said in a language similar to his, Myowan was what she knew it as. (Means My Land in her language)  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm
((Whoops...I apologize...thank you for pointing that out, I missed it))

Lerista looked over at her then back at him, then back at her. He figured he could get info about her world out of her but he might know something she wouldnt. He lifted his hand with a sigh. "Wait...what info are you offering and I will see if it is something I will pay for or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:45 pm
Rebecca stood close by and watched Jane cook. Even though she thought it was a bit much. It did smell good though.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm
Jane finished quickly, revealing fried vegetables, a supposed delicacy on Rebecca's planet. "Here you are." He said, taking a single piece, before getting down three plates. "Help yourself!" He was oddly cheerful.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games