Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cthulhu-sama

Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:38 pm
Lyndranna

User Image

User Image
| Location: The Mushroom Kingdom | Mood: Concerned, Still Anxious | Company: Kerberous > Cute Girl |

" I tried it once before and I think I might have messed up
I struggled with the veins and I guess I didn't bleed enough

Atticus was already beginning to kick himself in the a** for being such a painfully awkward mess. No one had ever prepared him in life for the dating scene- even with the couple of dates here and there that he had. Truth was, the man was never really good with people. He couldn't understand why, he was always around shady individuals in his life time. But, normal people seemed to be even harder... "You're making this painful for me to watch. Just be a normal person for once. Can't be that hard." Much easier said than done. "Don't do whatever that just was- you'll scare the poor girl off. She's probably just as nervous as you are." With that in mind it would help Atticus relax a little.

As the two continued towards the machine with the mustache duo, Atticus would glance to Kisa for a split second as she would turn to look at him for an equal amount of time. He briefly tilted his head in curiosity but brushed it off soon after. As the two would take their seats next to one another, Atticus would begin to adjust his seat to accommodate his rather lanky size. "Sooo...." He started, trying to break the awkward silence between the two now, "Tell me about yourself, Kisa- what do you like to do?" There, maybe getting to know her a little bit would ease the man enough to not be a anxious mess, "Any big hobbies? Traveling?"

He'd take his gaze from her to look to the screen as he pulled out a few bills and slipped them into the game. The display would light up in a brief tutorial of how to play before Mario would come on screen to select a character. "I always thought Luigi was underrated. It was always about Mario and Peach. It was kinda neat when they gave him his own game for once." He stifled a chuckle as he looked back to the woman.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But maybe I'm alive because I didn't really wanna die
But nothing very special ever happens in my life

❝ I am a dog. But I am not a b***h on a leash. ❞
▂▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
| O.O.C: |

█████████ Atticus
█████████ Thoughts
█████████ Kerberous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:20 am
User Image

User Image
Mood: Still very much a nervous wreck
Where: The Mushroom Kingdom | With: Atticus | $$: 995$ | Wearing: Outfit

••••••••••♥••••••••••

Much to her relief, he was following along. Honestly, she wasn't sure why she was so worried that he'd take off running. Maybe she just had very little faith in this date working out in her favor? Pursing her lips, the girl was very distracted in her own mind to realize that once they had sat down, he had begun to speak. At least he was killing the awkward silence around the two of them, but she wasn't helping by her growing doubts of this date failing. It must have been the sound of his machine starting up first as he got to the character selection screen, that she finally came back to the present.

"Gaming." It was the first word she blurted out, her eyes focused on the brightly lit screen before her as she put her own money into the game. She tried to glance at him from the corner of her eye, to see what kind of face or reaction he would give to her answer. Whenever she mentioned her love for gaming, she was always answered with different responses. Some guys quickly tried to decipher what kind of gamer she was, or other's would start questioning her, as if she was faking interest in games just to get the guy to like her.

Brown eyes flickered over each character choice, trying to figure out who she wanted to use. Yoshi was always her number one choice, but being a popular character, she knew many others liked to use Yoshi in Mario Kart as well. Maybe she'd go with someone else? "I uh.. I also cosplay." She added in. "As for traveling, I haven't done a lot of it."

She shifted a little in the hard gaming chair, trying to recall if her family had done any type of traveling when she was younger. Besides visits off to Korea to go visit family during holidays, Soleil might be the only other traveling she'd done since leaving her parent's house and taking off to live on her own. "What about you?" Actually taking her gaze away from the screen, she let her eyes settle once more onto Atticus as she waited for his own answers.

His comment about Luigi received a small giggle, the girl nodding her head in agreement to what he had said. "Right?! Like, c'mon Nintendo!" Alright, she was beginning to loosen up a little. She could do this. She wasn't that incapable of making sure that this blind date went at least somewhat well.

Klause Rammsteiner

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:36 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:52 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Gaming l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark hadn't been here for a bit and it was nice to be back honestly, the young man hadn't done much gaming lately and had taken more to his writing. So once he arrived he jingled his pocket of quarters around as he stepped into the building with the hood of his jacket down as he looked around the area to find a game to play. First and foremost Mark decided to just play some classic zombie gunners to start out, he may not like horror movies but cheesy zombie games where everything was hammed up was OK for him. Especially when the 'Acting' in the game was so over the top and just plain amusing. After a boss that he'd beaten before Make decided to give the game a rest and chuckled a little bit as his last memory of being here rose up, it certainly was a bitter one for him but at least he made...an acquaintance? He wasn't really sure, he didn't really consider her a true friend but she was nice enough once they met the second time so maybe there was a chance of it eventually. Mark would then move over to the cabinet that had "Street Fighter" and put a quarter in to glanced around the screen before deciding on just sticking with Ryu, a true classic in his opinion. With that he'd begin to beat on the Ai for a bit, just getting into the groove and relaxing a little bit.

(OOC: )

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

Mood: Bored
Where: The Mushroom Kingdom | With: Nobody | Funds: Insert | Attire: Insert

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Huddled in the shelter of his hoodie, Natsume's head tipped back, eyes gazing up at the name of the building before him. He had been a little surprised to hear there was an Arcade in Soleil, seeing as most arcades now a days were long gone due to most people just wanting to play games in the comfort of their own homes. Humming low to himself, the man shrugged his shoulders before making his way inside.

So far, he'd say his time in this new city were looking up. The date he had the previous day with Stryker had gone pretty smooth, ya know.. After they had ditched the skates and just slid around the ice rink in their socks. The female had been decent company, so, he could only hope to meet more interesting people.

Shoving one of his hands into his jean pocket, he brushed his thumb over the few bills he had brought with him. It looked like most machine in the arcade were decently priced, so, he didn't have to worry about going broke quick in one location. Well.. As long as he kept watch of how much he spent and how long he stayed. Pulling out a few ones, he glanced around before walking over to one of the change machines that would provide him with coins.

The corner of his mouth quirked up in a grin, a soft chuckle escaping the red head as he picked up the familiar music to Mario Kart. He was definitely going to have to play a few rounds of that during his time there, but, right now, he wanted to try some of the other games that he'd never played before.

With quarters held in his fist, Natsume let his eyes travel over the space surrounding him. Tilting his head to the side, he eyed one of the nearby games currently being played by another male. The title of the game sounded familiar, a popular title actually, but Natsume had honestly never played before. Inching closer, he continued to peer around the other as he tried to see how the game worked.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:01 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Gaming l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark was currently rather engrossed in his game of street fighter at the moment. Ryu was putting in the work and was being quite a force in Mark's hands, he wasn't the best at fighting games but he was able to pick up on combo's and what not easily enough. However once he got into the later stages of the arcade mode eventually he came across Chun Li who became quite a force to be reckoned with as her Ai soon began to pummel Mark quite badly in the first round. A look of focus crossed his face as he was really trying his hardest to beat her and was able to barely claim the second round against her which caused a small grin to appear on his face, now that was more like it! Now he just needed to do that one more time! Mark was completely oblivious to the world around him for the moment as he was solely focused on trying to beat Chun Li. However luck was not with the young man as Chun Li's helicopter kick ended up just nicking the corner of Ryu's head, causing Mark to lose what little health he had left as the big red letters 'YOU LOSE' blinked on the screen with the option to continue appearing on the screen. Mark sighed a bit and smirked a small bit, a valiant attempt on his part he supposed. Just as he turned his head Mark blinked for a moment in surprise when he found another man standing there watching him and Mark sputtered for a moment before opening his mouth "S..Sorry! Were you uh...w..waiting on me?" he questioned the other man before some old words from Damen rung in his head, to have some confidence. So Mark would reach up and rub the back of his head "Or...um..did you wanna play with me?" it was worth asking at least, the worse was that the other guy called him a loser or something like that and shoved him aside. Best case scenario they played some games together.

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

Where: The Mushroom Kingdom | With: Strangers | Funds: $987 | Attire: Insert

User Image

The game he was watching be played looked like your typical fighting game, though it was still a bit out of Natsume's comfort zone, as he could never recall ever playing with such a setup. Then again, this was his first time ever entering an arcade. He couldn't help but listen to the fast tapping of buttons and watch the beat down currently going on between the two character's on screen.

He looked to have been putting up a good fight, but the win was still in the AI's favor. The man before him didn't seem to be too upset with it though, taking it in stride as he turned his head, finally taking notice of the red head that had been hovering nearby. Red eyes blinked at the sputtered reaction from the person in front of him, listening as he apologized and asked Natsume if he had been waiting on him.

Laughing softly, he shook his head, hair falling into his face as he reached up to push the loose strands away. It was his turn to be surprised though, when the stranger asked if he wanted to play with him. Shifting a little on his feet, the young man looked to the game, before his gaze returned to settle onto the other. "I've never played before." He expressed to him. "I mean, I'd like to play, but you would totally kick my a**."

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Someone l Activity: Gaming l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark would pause a little bit when the other seemed to laugh a bit at his reaction to seeing the other standing there. It seemed to be a common trend with people he met it, although this guy seemed to at least be a bit nicer at the very least. Unlike the last person he met at this arcade at least! With that though Mark would listen to him explain that he'd never played before and the blue haired young man chuckled a little bit and motioned to the second set of controls "If you'd um...like I could help you out, I'm...uh..kind of OK at the game. Just really...depends on which character you pick" Mark wasn't some top tier player if his performance against the Ai was anything to say. With that he'd turn to the other man and offered a shaky smile "I'm..uh...I'm Mark by the way..." he offered his name, still feeling apprehensive around new people but honestly he thought he was doing a lot better now than when he first got to Soleil or even just a few weeks ago. Before he wouldn't have even spoken to the other person and instead would have just scurried off, it was an improvement in his eyes! From there if the other person joined him on the arcade machine Mark would try to coach him on some basic combos and set ups the character may have, even if he had very limited experience with some of the characters.

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:39 pm
User Image

Where: The Mushroom Kingdom | With: Mark | Funds: $987 | Attire: Insert

User Image

Uncertain what to expect what was to happen after that, Natsume couldn't assume much from this guy. Either he could shrug off the red head and return to his game, or he could take advantage of Natsume's being new and royally kick his a**.

But, this complete stranger was actually offering to help. Eyes going wide, Natsume blinked a few times as the words took time in processing. Slowly, his head nodded, before he was shuffling a bit closer to eye the controls. "Thanks man." He glanced up, flashing a gentle smile towards the other. Given his name, there was a look of surprise on Natsume's face again before his smile widened. "Natsume. Nice ta' meetcha."

His attention returning back onto the game before them, he found himself loosening the tight grip he had on the coins in his fist. Should he offer to pay for the next round, since Mark would be helping him with this?

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Someone l Activity: Gaming l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark watched the other man look a surprised by the offer he put out and gave a tiny smile. Then he moved a bit to the side as the red head stepped forward and he would shake his head "It's uh..it's no problem..." Mark wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the game and he knew first hand what it was like to have a group of people more talented than you beat you senseless at a game. The blue haired male would then nod his head "N..nice to meet you t..too Natsume" Mark would then reach down and placed another quarter in the slot without batting an eye to start the game up and the two player mode was activated as the "Vs" mode was selected for the duo. Finally the character select popped up as a wide list of characters to play as was presented "Just um..pick whoever catches your eye...I uh...I kinda have a basic understanding of most of them...kind of..." he explained, turning to Natsume with a nervous smile on his face, hoping he didn't make a complete fool of himself helping someone else improve at the game. What if he was just naturally talented at the game and whooped Mark around? What if he was actually a pro at street fighter and was just humoring him in order to kick his a**? Well he supposed that it was harmless either way but still Mark didn't have much pride left but dammit he was pretty proud of his gaming ability at least!

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: The Mushroom Kingdom
Dating: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: 'The collecting of tickets for prices always reminds me of the fair.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
User Image

It was interesting to hear how his boyfriend thought about the gaming. And it did make sense more to Damen than games did so far, but he was learning while by Mark's side. He didn't mind either, though he had yet to find a game that really called to him to try he did enjoy their outings to the arcade. Even just to see that happy smile on Mark's face. Damen smiled when they spoke of the night and nodded. "You could say that I did yes. It was nice." he admitted. Of course even better when he spend those nights with his lover but it would happen they spend the night separated until, or if, they would decide to live together. The demon was slightly surprised by the next question, though he could see why they asked. They knew how much the company meant to Damen after all. "I admit, I do miss it, a lot. I would always be using my skills to make things, especially before we invested in machinery. I made sure it wouldn't be to taxing on nature either, I love nature. But now I am on the backseat, I do have a lot of time on my hands and I rarely touch my tools nowadays. I might try some small projects for a hobby." he said and smiled at Mark before giving them a gentle kiss on the lips. "I love our time together even more though." he added.

It wasn't long after that when the sound of the arcade could be heard already though and just a bit after that they had made it to the entrance and walked in together. It was as filled with music, tunes and sounds as last time. Even Damen, being an engineer of toys, could appreciate that already. Yet when it came to gaming himself he had yet to make the jump. Partly because he didn't really want to fail in front of so many people. Not for himself, he could handle it, but he didn't want it to tarnish his boyfriend's reputation. Who knew how some might think. Even Damen could feel the tingling excitement of the games however. It was always almost solid in this place. Pretty remarkable in his opinion. "Where do you want to go first my love?" he asked as he looked at Mark and gave them a gentle smile.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
By Bi Blitz

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:43 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

Mark would take note of the surprised look on Damen's face when he asked his question. He had never really brought it up at all with Damen but he was genuinely curious, the man clearly had passion for his business and loved it dearly. He would smile a bit when the other man admitted that he did miss it and the younger man would nod his head a bit, it only made sense. His company was his baby, he created it. Then of course there was the fact that he wasn't able to expend his creative energy by tinkering about with any gadgets and what not. Mark was more than happy to admit that a part of him wanted to see Damen in action, working on something that he was passionate about. Mark would then blink a bit when the other admitted that he had made sure his company's machinery was also eco friendly which caused a soft smile to form on his face "That's amazing Damen, succeeding with a big business while also being environmentally conscious. You really are...unreal" Mark honestly wanted to say that he was perfect because that's how he saw the other man but he knew that calling people perfect wasn't the best compliment.

Mark would then smile and nod a bit when the other mentioned how he'd like to make small things as a hobby
"Do it! You have a talent, it'd be a shame to let it go to waste" he encouraged the other man to do so. He knew what it felt like to feel like your talents were going to waste, he couldn't get any writing in when he was still at home because his parents went through every single scrap of paper in his room when he wasn't there. And so because of that he never got much, if any writing done since he felt like everything was under a microscope for which put him off his passion. However Mark would feel his cheeks warm a bit when the other gave him a quick kiss and informed him that he loved their time spent together and he'd give a small, goofy smile "T..thanks Damen..." he stated with the tiniest of stutters before they eventually reached the arcade after some more light conversation. Once they entered he couldn't resist the grin that formed on his face as he softly played with the pocket full of quarters he had waiting having brought his own pocket change. Mark loved the energy that came from arcades, it was so uplifting and good at distracting for a good amount of time when you had time to kill. However Damen's words would cause his face to warm over once again, public displays of affection when there were other people around still got him a bit flustered but that was more so because of how self conscious he was about himself. He'd offer a small grin to the other man and motioned to the DDR games "Wanna j..join me for some uh...some Dance Dance Revolution?" he figured a nice high energy game like that would help get him in the mood and maybe Damen would be interested.

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick led the way to the arcade that he has been to at least one time in the past. Holding hands with his boyfriend while they walked and noticed they had been receiving positive reactions from their matching necklaces based on what he was hearing as they passed by. If someone were to ask where they got them from then he would mention they were unique and provide the name of the shop that crafted them. "I forgot to ask. Have you been to an arcade before?" he asked him. He wondered if he needed to teach him the ropes of how this place operates. "I'm not really fond of playing game solo since I don't have anyone to share the experience with" he said to him. "So I appreciate you coming here with me even if it is a part of the date" he expressed his gratitude to Saeki. He opened the door to the air-conditioned, well-lit building to let his date go in first and the sounds of the game machines leaking out. Since he didn't reserve the place out for the date he was hoping it wasn't crowded on this particular day. Hard to tell from the entrance with people so spread out and not lingering around one machine for too long or onlookers crowding around one.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Mushroom Kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: grateful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:39 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Mushroom Kingdom
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

Saeki walked next to his love as he showed him where the Arcade was. The young man felt really happy they could walk hand in hand here without getting stared at rudely. This proved a few times as some people commented positively on their necklaces. It was a real relief to be in such a free country. At least it felt free to the Japanese immigrant. He looked at Patrick as they spoke to him and asked him about Arcades and a soft smile played over his features before he nodded. "Japan has a lot of them too. I didn't go there much, too busy with the hot springs, but I have a few times." he replied to his boyfriend. Saeki chuckled softly when they said they were grateful. "Thank you for inviting me, I look forward to playing a few games together." he replied. When Patrick held open the door, he could already hear the familiar arcade sounds coming from inside. It seemed a good atmosphere here too. Saeki closed in and gave Patrick a kiss on his cheek as he passed them to walk inside. "Thank you my love." he said and once inside he stood ready to walk with the other into the Arcade once they entered too. The air felt great here too and clearly betrayed the place had air-conditioning going. The young man was grateful for that. That was nice especially on really hot days. "Are there any games in specific that you wanted to play?" the young man asked Patrick and smiled to them.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games