Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:42 am
Hello everyone! I’m new to the guild. My name is Toni and I’m so enjoying the games. 🎲  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:08 pm
Hey, I'm an 18yo exchange student studying abroad in Japan yum_onigiri
I'm originally from America, and I really love Japanese culture (especially the music)

I want to someday move here and become an English teacher, which is why I'm finishing my senior year abroad. yum_puddi

I found Gaia Online through Youtube videos, got curious, and now here I am..

This guild seems really friendly and welcoming, thanks for having me! emotion_bigheart

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry  

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:20 pm
JoyRose
Pysren
Hey hey everyone! I'm Pysren and I'm new! To be exact I'm returning after five years. And I just want to say I missed Gaia

Welcome! I'm sorry, was out of my home for over a month, but I'm back (and back on my computer) so sorry for the lateness, but we're really glad you're here! 3nodding

Howdy and welcome to the NSTG! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:22 pm
meizoomi
Hey heyy I'm mei!

just joined gaia today heart found it through a youtube video explaining the history of gaia. glad it's under better management now!

3nodding I like drawing, dancing, manga, chatting with online friends, and music. basically anything to do with the arts, I mainly draw though. I loove art. I also love open world adventure games like persona 5, yakuza series, nier automata, and botw. I occasionally cosplay and go to conventions.

I'm just looking for some guidance since it's my first time using gaia ^^

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:27 pm
Hime Fraise
I'm originally from America, and I really love Japanese culture (especially the music)

I want to someday move here and become an English teacher, which is why I'm finishing my senior year abroad. yum_puddi

This guild seems really friendly and welcoming, thanks for having me! emotion_bigheart

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:34 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Hello everyone! I’m new to the guild. My name is Toni and I’m so enjoying the games. 🎲

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:19 am
Hime Fraise

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

That sounds amazing! Good luck reaching your dream - sounds like you're well on your way. We're glad you're part of us, now!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:52 pm
meizoomi
Hey heyy I'm mei!

just joined gaia today heart found it through a youtube video explaining the history of gaia. glad it's under better management now!

3nodding I like drawing, dancing, manga, chatting with online friends, and music. basically anything to do with the arts, I mainly draw though. I loove art. I also love open world adventure games like persona 5, yakuza series, nier automata, and botw. I occasionally cosplay and go to conventions.

Oh that's cool that you came to this site after watching that video. I think I know which one you speak of. A friend of mine linked it to me but I didn't watch it. XD; I figured I might feel a little sad living through all of that again. x-- x;;
Sweet. Those are all hobbies that a lot of Gaians have. >3 You should be able to find a lot of people to chat with. Also, being able to draw and make art for others is a great way to earn platinum and items on Gaia. So, you'll be juuust fine here. XD

Esme Marie Cullen

Welcome! O: Nice. Which ones are you enjoying the most?
You'll probably earn the most from Lake Kindred or from zOMG. (Though zOMG might take you some time to level up first.) The game Booty Grab probably also still gives a decent payout.

Hime Fraise

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

That's really cool that you're getting an early start on your career. O: Well, an early look at confirming that you'd love to live there. ^ __^
And thanks for joining Gaia and the NSTG. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm
meizoomi
Hey heyy I'm mei!

Ohh hi! I joined because of the same video. I also cosplay at conventions, and share some of your hobbies (although I can't draw at all..)
Nice to meet you! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 pm
Esme Marie Cullen

Hii, welcome, I'm new here too.
Everybody here seems super nice and lovely! yum_puddi  

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:46 pm
Esme Marie Cullen

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Pysren
Hey hey everyone! I'm Pysren and I'm new! To be exact I'm returning after five years. And I just want to say I missed Gaia

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:49 pm
meizoomi
Hey heyy I'm mei!

Welcome! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm
Fyre_Vixin
Hello! Been part of the site since month 1 (lost my og account so this one is from year 2). I know a lot of stuff has changed over the years but I try to keep up. I am a huge fan of Lake Kindred. I might not post a lot because of IRL stuff but you might find random gifts in your inventory that may or may not be from me ninja

Welcome! cheese_whine

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:52 pm
Hime Fraise

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

Welcome! cheese_whine

☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games