View Results

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm
The only one who goes to your funeral is the air, not even the priest is there.

I wish for an smily face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:22 pm
Your smiley face eats your face off and replaces it with a pile of baby poo.

I wish for my heart not to be broken.  

black_leather_biker_chick

Warwickweil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:35 am
Your heart turned into diamond. Effectively killing you in the process.

I wish I can go to America.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:25 pm
You make it to America, but you are mugged and killed in the process of said mugging.

I wish for a small hamster.

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

black_leather_biker_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 am
You get a small hamster which in turns mutates into a giant man eating hamster after being fed the food you fed it.

I wish my apendix hadn't decided to go on the fritz causing me to go under the knife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 am
Your appendix makes you turn into a praying mantis.

I wish I could be a hobo with no family. Family is hard to connect with.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Untouchable Beauty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am

You are a hobo on the streets with no family. It's a dark and very cold rainy night, the temperature is below freezing and you have no shelter, you end up freezing to death.

I wish for the gift of eternal life.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:03 pm
xxMysterious_Shadowxx

You are a hobo on the streets with no family. It's a dark and very cold rainy night, the temperature is below freezing and you have no shelter, you end up freezing to death.

I wish for the gift of eternal life.

Death gives you the invisibility cape to do so, making it so he can't see you, but you make a mistake and take it off while your past the age of death, leaving you able to be killed by Death.

I wish for everything.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Untouchable Beauty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm
"I wish for everything."

You wish for everything, meaning all good things and all bad things. One of these bad things is a black hole, everything that was once loved is now being sucked into this black matter and is destroyed, including planet earth with every single wish trapped inside it being slowly ripped appart by the strong grasp of the black hole.

I wish for the ability to be invincible!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

You wish for everything, meaning all good things and all bad things. One of these bad things is a black hole, everything that was once loved is now being sucked into this black matter and is destroyed, including planet earth with every single wish trapped inside it being slowly ripped appart by the strong grasp of the black hole.

Well, you are superman, without the Kryponite problems. But you decide to go deep diving, without the scuba tank. You said you are invincible, but that only applies to damage taking. So you suffocate. In the water. And drown.

I wish for black holes.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Untouchable Beauty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:12 pm
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

Well, you are superman, without the Kryponite problems. But you decide to go deep diving, without the scuba tank. You said you are invincible, but that only applies to damage taking. So you suffocate. In the water. And drown.

I wish for black holes.

You wish for black holes, everyone including you get sucked in them dying because when black holes suck in things, things get ripped off slowly. First you nails get gradually yanked off, with your arms ripping from the very flesh. You start to bleed out in agony, then your heart and the rest of yours are torn appart limb from limb, leaving not only your remains but everyone else's. Everyone is now dead.

I wish there would be a place like heaven that would be at the end of this black hole, where everything is healed, no anger and no more pain. Nothing but this eternal peace that no wish or action could destroy. Since space is neverending anything is possible for what could happen at the other end.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

I wish for black holes.

You wish for black holes, everyone including you get sucked in them dying because when black holes suck in things, things get ripped off slowly. First you nails get gradually yanked off, with your arms ripping from the very flesh. You start to bleed out in agony, then your heart and the rest of yours are torn appart limb from limb, leaving not only your remains but everyone else's. Everyone is now dead.

I wish there would be a place like heaven that would be at the end of this black hole, where everything is healed, no anger and no more pain. Nothing but this eternal peace that no wish or action could destroy. Since space is neverending anything is possible for what could happen at the other end.

Well there is a place like heaven, except there are ducks, and if you step on one, you become punished. But you stepped on one anyways, so you got chained to the ugliest woman in the world: Jabba the Hutt.

You did say anything could happen.

I wish to put Windows 8 in my labtop.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:27 am
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

I wish for black holes.

Well there is a place like heaven, except there are ducks, and if you step on one, you become punished. But you stepped on one anyways, so you got chained to the ugliest woman in the world: Jabba the Hutt.

IT DOESNT INSTALL RIGHT AND YOURE FILE SYSTEM IS NOW CURRUPT  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:55 am
Seiko L Rose
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

I wish for black holes.

I wish to undo this wish.

/walks away with epic background music/  

abysmal-dismal

Informer

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:00 am
abysmal-dismal
Seiko L Rose
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
Khangshu Shan
xxMysterious_Shadowxx
"I wish for everything."

I wish for black holes.

I wish to undo this wish.

/walks away with epic background music/

I THINK I JUST WON... I DIDNT WISH...
ANY WAY YOU GET WINDOWS VISTA INSTEAD
I WISH TO SLEEP WITH YOUR MOM  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff