Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 pm
Rebecca left the library and slammed the door shut. She then started to pace the hallway. "This can't be...how....? It's unfair...." she kept muttering to herself. I have to leave....but where do I go?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm
((I'm thinking we go ahead and skip that one...what do you think....I have patience but I thought I saw him on and no post...))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 pm
"Come back down to the apartment whenever you are ready." Jane said in Nelliel's language, before heading back down to the apartment. Seeing Rebecca frustrated as he entered, he looked at her curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked her, looking at her concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:33 pm
Rebecca looked up from her pacing and muttering when she heard Jane's voice. "I'm...they...How....why..." she said incoherently.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm
"What? What are you talking about?" Jane asked, his orange eyes looking at Rebecca, fairly worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Rebecca just looked at Jane and looked like she might cry. "I'm...I....can't...why...." she said still not making any sense.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:25 pm
Ian

Now in the kitchen, Ian rubbed the back of the head, wondering what she knew and what she did not. "Um... This is the cupboard, where all the dishes and pots and pans are. " He opened the cupboard and pointed to each thing, naming it. Might as well start her practice with learning our language. He opened the fridge next and named off the items. He came to the stove and turned tho knobs, showing his pet how to change the intensity of the flame. Below the stove was the oven. "Finally, the pantry. Anything that does not need to go in the fridge goes in here." He named the food in the pantry, thinking, I would be amazed if she remembered all of this.

Rolond

Rolond was relived when someone finally answered him. "Pet shop... that's the nicest term Ive come across for a slave market. And please don't call me sir, it makes me feel old. My name is Rolond." He relaxed a bit. If the others were calm, then this place must be half way civil. "So who are you?" he asked his addressor, hoping to keep up conversation to keep his mind off of the pain his back was radiating.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Lixini listened as Ian said the names of the objects, not understanding much else. When he named fruits from her planet, she frowned. He did not give the names she knew them as, so of course she would be slightly confused by this. With what little language she knew, she spoke. "So. Lixini cook now?" She asked, pointing to herself as she spoke.

Jane, beginning to get frustrated with not understanding, asked Rebecca once again. "What exactly is wrong? If you can't calm down slightly and tell me, I probably can't help."  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Rebecca broke down crying. "I'm too far away!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Jane, finally understanding, held out his hand to Rebecca. "They got you here. We can get you back. It'll just take a little while, being that I will have to earn the money to get you back. If you help me in my investigations, or with the chores, it may be a little sooner." He smiled gently to her, in a way that tells her he understood, and cared.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:27 pm
Rebecca shook her head. "You don't get it....I'm over 20 galaxies away..." she said rubbing her eyes to stop her crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm
Jane shook his own head. "They had to get you here somewhere. So I can get you back. It'll just cost a little bit of money." He said stubbornly, looking to her. "Now, what is your home planet's name?"  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Rebecca calmed down a little. "It's Torine." she answered.
(sorry, i forgot. I'll just make it up. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:50 pm
((note: eh, before I respond with Jane, you *may* want to re-read the very first post. And I mean the very first. So, unless you are a time-traveler as well, you might have to edit...))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 pm
"Torine?" Jane said, as if he were extremely surprised. Torine was one of the few planets that only allowed people to come and go from there, no other communications to Ealine. Why would they take anyone from Torine? Maybe just because they were clueless about everything on this planet? He shook his head lightly. "I can get you back, but it may prove slightly difficult. I'll have to file for a couple of permits. But I will get you back. It'll just take a little longer than I'd originally thought."

((That's fine. I can understand...and hope you don't mine the courtesies I took.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games