Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

The boots lie on the floor for several hours before being picked up by the janitor. The janitor takes them to the garbage, and tosses them in. They land in a dumpster outside the thread, where an unassuming hobo picks them up.

The hobo then struts down the street in the boots, until another hobo sees him, and they get into a hobo-fight. In the process of trying to break the fight up, the hobo stomps on my head wearing his shiny new boots and kills me instantly.

A ring from my finger rolls down the street and back into the thread, then drops into the next post.

dramallama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm
As the ring rolled down the street, scientists accidentally shot it with their newly invented Growing Machine. The rings begins to enlarge in size, eventually being as tall as a skyscraper. He runs over, crushing me, thus killing me.

As I lay dying, the scientists drop their Growing Machine into the next post  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 pm
The growing machine falls to the ground hitting a cold virus creating a giant bug going around eating people

as I die, I drop a penny.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm
Curious and distracted by the shinny penny, I get run over by a giant ring. X_X

I drop my keys.

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 pm
I pick them up distracted by the shinyness, not knowing I was on the freeway during rush hour, and promptly turned into road pizza

I drop my boxers  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:43 pm
Your boxers somehow fell onto me and knocked me over while I was trying to do a handstand .

I dropped my chicken (x  

iiRainbowUnicornz

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

House Chor

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm
Your chicken chased my cow into the elevator and when i tried running after it, i tripped and my head got halfway caught between the elevator doors and as it was rising, my head was decapitated.

I dropped my cigar ashes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

Seeing the ash fall from the sky I freak out and think a volcano is erupting. In my panic I run around screaming about how people need to evacuate because we're all going to be killed by rivers of burning hot magma. To help calm me, authorities tranq me. Unbeknownst to them I am allergic to tranquilizers and I die.

As I'm convulsing my last moments away I drop my can Sprite into the next post. . .

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

iiRainbowUnicornz

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm
The sprite can smashed my foot into the ground so therefore , it's broken .

I dropped my duct tape .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm
The duct tape wanders around the streets, and a random passerby kicks the tape near the trash bin. As I went outside to take out the trash, I slip on the duct tape- my head impacts the ground. The world was spinning around me, in a last bit of effort I take out my phone to call an ambulance.

Before I said a single word, I drop my phone.

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

Seeing a random cell phone on the ground I pick it up and try turning it on to see if there is a "home" number I can call to see about returning it. Since the battery is dead I decided to take it to the nearest cell phone store that sells that brand, hoping they can do something about getting it returned. As I open the double glass doors to enter the store I unbeknownst to me enter right in the middle of a robbery. I hold my hands up in a defensive position when the robber yells at me, still holding the cell phone. Mistaking said phone for a gun the robber shoots me in what he later calls self defense in court.

As I fall to the floor dead I drop my grocery store advantage card into the next post. . .

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

LIVE DAMN IT!!!
*breathes life back into awesome game thread*

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm
You breathed to much life into this thread, that my lungs burst open.

Then I dropped a feather.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm
User Image

Seeing a feather drop down from the sky and land at my feet I pick it up to investigate it's pretty colors. Upon examining it a small bug not native to this area jumps off and bites me. My body can't handle the bacteria from the bite and I swell to incredible sizes and shapes before dying,

As I am turning into a grotesque version of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I drop my bracelet into the next post. . .

@Reaper - Well done!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Meedacci

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:25 am
I was speaking as the bracelet landed in my hand, I looked at it, and it looked like a candy bracelet. I tried eating it and the bead got stuck in my throat. I suffocated from it.

I drop a voodoo doll into the next post.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff