Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm
Niara smiled, and tears rolled down her cheeks. She sat on the roof as the sun rose in the sky. She sighed, realizing that she was getting hungry. Finally. After about 6 months of not being hungry, she finally is. She jumped off the roof, and was off running into the woods as soon as she landed on the ground. She entered the woods, and soon found a buck that had been shot by a hunter. After drinking her fill, she looked around her, and froze. She knew this place, as if in a distant memory. She looked down and saw that she was on a trail. She began following this trail, soon exiting the woods into a town. She walked the familiar streets of the town, letting her feet take her where they would. She stopped in front of a house that was mostly charred wood. "Oh... no...." she whispers, walking into the burnt ruins of the house and digging around. She found remains of that long ago fateful day that had started everything. Including what she was now. She covered her mouth, stifling a sob. She fell to her knees in the rubble, and covered her face. Memories.... so many memories....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 pm
Sensing Niara near by, Angel followed her send and shifted back part way so he was in neko from again." It's alright hun " Angel said squatting down in front of her and pulled her into his embrace.  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm
After walking threw the woods , thorn arrived at the city. Thorn crossed the busy main city street in the shopping plaza and went over to lean across a brickwall next to display window.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 pm
"But someytimes all we can do is make a descision..and sometimes we let other people make them for us...and sometimes, no matter what descision we make...we are utterly helpless in some situations...." Jayde kisses his cheek. "Kaze,....it's ok...."  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Niara buried her head in his chest, unable to stop herself from crying. "I . . . forgot how much I missed them . . . forgot what life used to be like . . . forgot how much it broke my heart . . . to have them gone . . ." she whispers, crying. She felt protected in his arms, like the pains of life will not get to her. She knew that was false, though, but it didn't help to hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 am
" I know hun, I know " Angel said remembering every decade of his past  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm
soon Thorn saw her first vitim . A young teenage girl with sweet smelling blood that made Thorn almost wanna drool over it. Thorn got the girls attention and toke her into a empty and dark alleyway. Using her seductive powers Thorn got to girl to obey to her. The girl , with a dazed look in her eyes, leaned her neck to the side .

Thorn smiled slyly and quickly bit her neck. Drinking her sweet , sweet blood. After a few minuets , Thorn released her grip from the girls neck and took her hands off her shoulders. Then Thorn put her hand agaist the girls forehead and erased the girls memory. After her memory was erased the girl fell limp on the dirty , wet ground . Thorn smiled devious smiled and licked the blood that trickled for the sides of her mouth. The scent of the teenage girl's blood was still fresh in the air and any close by vampires would be able to smell the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm
Niara stopped crying, but stayed in his arms. She was trembling slightly, and she inhaled deeply to calm her nerves. That didn't work. She sighed and looked up at him. "Thanks...." she whispers, wiping the tears from her face and smiling slightly at him.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 am
" Your welcome baby " Angel said as he kissed her gently on the lips trying to be gentle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm
That kiss completely melted any resolve that Niara had built up. She couldn't help herself, she relaxed in his arms. Her heart was his again, and that's where it belonged. She smiled, her eyes closed and all of her sad feelings erased.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm
selena wakes up the next moring rolls over to still see hethrus there"i love you so much "selena kiss his still sleeping lips gently the get up and looks at her ring and go to find haru and naira after getting dressed "haru !!!!!! naira!!!! "selena called  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 pm
Groaning as she rolled over in her bed and put the pillow over her head to block out Selenia's yelling she sighs before mumbling a few un-intelligent words and cursing a bit before sitting up. "What does she want now" she mumbles before getting out of bed and slowly walking to the door with a yawn and while her hands fixed her hair.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:14 pm
selena smiles happly "i have the greatest new haru " selena smiles happly sounded hyper selena stuck out her hand " hethrus and i are finaly going to get married !" selena squeaked  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 am
Smilling Haru, takes Selenia's hand and looks at the ring "It's goregeous and really nice" she say's before letting go of Selenia's hand. "We need to celebrate this, but can it wait a bit longer" Haru ask's before yawning "It's still early in the morning and I was having a really good dream."  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:21 pm
and looks at outside to see the sun is still very high in the sky "oh im sorrry ....i just couldnt wait "selena hugs haru "yes it an wait haru go back to sleep " selena smiles "im sorrry i woke you up " selena sighs "well talk more about it later goodnite haru " selena smiles and truns around and walk off and called for naira "naria sweeite"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff