Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm
"Hmmm..."Smiles."Don't you think it's beautiful? I love it.." Jayde looks up at the sky too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm
Kaze
"I'm so very confused!" Kaze walked around a few times holding his head.  

KazeKimae

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm
"About what?" Watches him pace. "If I'm not confused, I don't see how you are....I am very easily confused....so..what is so confusing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
Kaze
"Well it's complicated and very deep and I don't wana talk about it"  

KazeKimae

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
"Yes, the rising of the sun in a night sky is very beautiful" she say's with a smile before she looked over at Kaze. "Life is a confusing thing, that no one really understands" Haru say' sbefore sighing "And I am yet again sorry about him attacking you"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:55 pm
"Umm..ok..I know...it's always so pretty no matter the time of day."  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 pm
Dark Wolf Of Retribution
Quietly angel had snuck away before the movie had ended, because of Niara had given him a dirty look. Shifting into his panther form he climbed onto the roof of the manor, he wasn't entirely to happy that he got the look he did when he himself just got back. " So I'm hanging with some random person after i escape from the clutches of the government, no one else is in sight and next thing i know you giving me dirty looks out of jealousy " angel said.

" The one thing i worried about when i came back here is that since I've been gone you could of found some one else or something worse. Or that you would hate me for disappearing and multiple other things, and not to long ago i hear that just cause i was hanging with some chick you automatically assume that I've dumped you or moved on? Angel said let out some of his anger. " from the sounds of what you and Selena were talking about earlier ill just assume Ive been tossed aside" he said walking to the edge of the roof " have a good night sleep " he said before jumping off the roof and walking into the forest where he found a cave and laid down before his thoughts of what he was gonna do now had caught up to him.

"Yeah, well, how was I supposed to feel after you had been gone for a while. I went out to explore the world, meeting people and never once feeling the joy I felt with you." Niara whispers. She listened to his anger, and watched him disappear. "I love you, Angel. You took my heart, and I won't take it back from you, not ever." she says into the wind, knowing full well that the wind would carry it to him. She watched the sun rise, and sat on the roof long after it had risen, thinking and letting her thoughts wander through the past.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:51 pm
" I love you too... " Angel said to Niara in thought as the wind delivered her message to him. But he still laid there, some what relieved as he thought about how things were gonna be from here on out.  

SuperShitFace

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 pm
Kaze
"Yeah I'll Have to agree with that life is confusing but some of us have some sort of control over our lives and we can do what we wish with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Thorn put her head on the lsland bar counter and thought of what to do next. Thorn got bored very easily.

"hmm..i'll guess i'll go on a hunt. I hope its still nightime though" Thorn said getting off the bar stool and walking out the front door of the mansion.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

copycat4756

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:41 pm
charles ssighed and turned back and pounced again  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 pm
Thorn started walking through the woods that led to the park  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm
Looking at Jayde for a moment she turns back to look at Charles as he pounced and she sighed a sigh of annoyance and irritation. "Why do you always have to do this" she mumbles "you want food take it from me". Looking at him she offers him her arm after he had pounced.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 pm
"Actually..most people don't have control over their life..yeah, they make descions for them selves, but some things can't be controlled." Jumps when Charles pounces again.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Kaze
"Good point but that's what I meant by control via it be decision."
Kaze walks towards Jayde and gives her a hug with tears coming down the sides of his face. whispering in her ear Kaze said "I'm... Really Sorry".undefined  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff