Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 pm
Niara just stares at Alice in shock. "And I thought that I was weird...." she mutters, shaking her head. She couldn't go for Alex, or the new baby coming, because she loved them like brothers and Haru and Charles's children...... She just couldn't think of that. She shook her head and smiled at Alice. "Thanks, but none of them seem like a possibility...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:48 pm
alice gigles "yes i know i have issues of my own " alice remarks "being able to see everyones futher but your own sometimes is a strange thing "alice sighs" well like i said nothing is every set in stone your futher changes with the choices you make "alice smiles " well maybe youll even end up with angle who knows "alice shurgs " or maybe even with one of the two new males in the house "alice smiles as she walks with naira "and hey human rules dont apply to us you gotta stop forgetting that "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:51 pm
Niara sighs and shakes her head. "Who knows, who cares... Forgetting what? I'm more human than most vampires, but.... Sometimes I wish I was just normal...." she says, looking up at the starry sky. "It'll be dawn soon...." she whispers.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:02 pm
alice smiles "that your not human so the laws and rules dont apply to us" alice sighs " and yes it will be dawn soon so we better be getting back inside " alice sighs and lead naira back to ward the mannors back door " sleep on it naira "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 pm
Niara stopped at the back door and hugged Alice. "You go inside and sleep, I'm not tired. I want to watch the sunrise, I haven't seen one since I got back." she says, smiling and climbing a nearby tree. She then jumped onto a balcony that was there, and finished climbing up to the roof to watch the sunrise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Kaze
"Wait why are you going to I don't see any point in doing so?"  

KazeKimae

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm
(he's talking about what Charles said right)

"You humans are not very smart you don't sem to know when to run when you need to" she mumbles to herself as she wrestles
to calm Charles down. "Charles if you Need blood take it from me not them I can endure more pain then them" haru says to him while trying to keep him still.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 pm
Quietly angel had snuck away before the movie had ended, because of Niara had given him a dirty look. Shifting into his panther form he climbed onto the roof of the manor, he wasn't entirely to happy that he got the look he did when he himself just got back. " So I'm hanging with some random person after i escape from the clutches of the government, no one else is in sight and next thing i know you giving me dirty looks out of jealousy " angel said.

" The one thing i worried about when i came back here is that since I've been gone you could of found some one else or something worse. Or that you would hate me for disappearing and multiple other things, and not to long ago i hear that just cause i was hanging with some chick you automatically assume that I've dumped you or moved on? Angel said let out some of his anger. " from the sounds of what you and Selena were talking about earlier ill just assume Ive been tossed aside" he said walking to the edge of the roof " have a good night sleep " he said before jumping off the roof and walking into the forest where he found a cave and laid down before his thoughts of what he was gonna do now had caught up to him.  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 pm
After the movie ended, Thorn noticed that angel went away somplace. She shrugged her shoulders but wondered why he just went up and left her without saying anything. It sorta annoyed Thorn a little bit but she just went to the kittchen and sat on a bar stool.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm
Jayde stands there watching a little bit freaked out. "I'd rather if you didn't kill me....."  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm
"ohhhhh he won't, i'll make sure of it" she say's before looking over her shouder and Jayde and smilling sweetly before bringing her attention back to Charles. "Man you are starting to get on my nerves, you're going to have to tell again why I decided to marry you" she mumbles.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 pm
"I know he won't now, but....for a second there I was kinda confused....first of all, I had no idea who he was, and what he was talking about...I thought he was going nuts..sorry..but it's true..." she smiles back and looks down at the ground.  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:14 pm
"Yeah I know it happens at times" she say's before focusing on everything. "It gets kind of annoying after a while having to clean up the messes that he makes" she say's before looking over her shoulder again "And you two are who?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 pm
"Yeah, I bet.Oh, I'm Jayde. I haven't been here for very long...and you?"  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 pm
Smilling she nods "My name is Haru I live in the mansion that is near here that you and him have probably already notices and this" she say's before pointing at Charles who she was sort of sitting on "this is Charles my husband, i'm very sorry that he attacked you, he can't help it sometimes". Sighing softly she looks at the sky for a moment.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff