Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm
Kaze
(Gotta go sorry I'll be back on in like a few hours)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 pm
((ok))  

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Niara wanders around the upper levels of the house, completely lost as to why Angel is there. She stays away from everyone, trying to think. She doesn't eat, doesn't drink, doesn't sleep. Just wanders around thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 pm
charles laughed as he appeard in front of the two lovers and said"im going to kill you"  

copycat4756

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Thorn smiled at Angel and put the bag of popcorn in front of him. Then walked around and sat beside him and opened up the bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:59 pm
Grabbing a hand full of popcorn angel popped a couple of pieces at a time into his mouth, eating them as they watched some random movie on the television.  

SuperShitFace

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:25 pm
Jayde turns around and looks at Charles. "What? wait..why?what?" She slides out of Kaze's arms and looks at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Thorn took some popcorn too while watching the movie

"wow this is a good movie"

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:45 am
Yawning as she climbed out of the water she walks a little and picks up the towel she had brought out to dry herself off with. Smilling she puts she top and bottoms back on before she layed on her back and looked up at the sky. "such a beautiful night" Haru says to herself befor closing her eyes. Feeling like something was wrong Haru let's her spirit wander to look around checking everything out, only to end up finding Charles threatening to kill people again... "Does he not know how to stay out of trouble and not threaten people he doesn't know" she asks herself before her spirit returned and she stood up. Appearing in one of the trees near by she watches for the time being ready to interfer at anytime.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 am
charles' eyes were red and he was in his demon fom except it was black and not brown when he pounced at the screaming"blood"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 pm
"Damn It" she mumbles to herself as she jumps down from the tree and appears infront of the couple and Charles. Sighing softly she tackles him away from them. Hissing slightly Haru tries to push her way into his head to calm him down a bit. "I let you oit of my sight for two damn hours and you go off trying to kill people" she say's before growling at him deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 pm
Niara walks right past Angle and Thorn. She glares at Thorn and Angel before disappearing outside. Her heart falls apart every time she looked at Angel, thought of Angel, anything. Her heart was broken, and a longing for him always broke out in her chest, but she ignored it. She climbed a tree, and sat in that tree for what seemed like forever. She looked at the moon and stars, sun and clouds, and let the raindrops hit her. Her own tears wouldn't stop flowing, and she didn't bother to wipe them away.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 pm
alice sight she could no long stand by and watch this her sister hurt with such pain and apperes out side next to naira " niara ...."alice began " you shouldnt let him get to you like that your only leting him win "alice put her arms around naira " and plus ive already seen who your going to end up with its qutie funny really " alice gigles  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm
Niara hugs Alice back. "I'm trying not to let him get to me, but he is and I can't stop it. So, I'm going to ignore him and hopefully move on with my life." she says, chuckling. "Yeah? Well, who do I end up with?" she says, tickling Alice.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 pm
alice gigles "well the futher isnt set in stone but there are two possible outcomes for the path your on right now "alice white as she looks into naira futher "well you could end up with one of auntie harus and uncles charles or you might even end up marrying "alice gigles "oh that funny you might even end up with alex or the newest brother im going to end up having "alice smiles as her eyes come back into focous "the funny part is i can see every eles futher but can hardly ever see my own " alice pouts " and he doing it just to make you jelous anyways "alice gigles " oh i guess alex is right i can be a know it all sometimes gigles " well atlest we know you keep to with in the mannor "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff