Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 am
I went on a cruise with my grandma to Alaska. cruises are totally amazing!!! ^_^ The main attraction! the 24/7 buffet!! oh it was heavenly! :9 so yummy! xP The memories are making my mouth water. Hope you enjoy yourself!

And as for one liners. I used to do one liners when I first started to RP. now I see a one liner I'm like. "Oh, gosh! kill me now!" *pretends to shoot self in the head*
I can reply to them. Most of them anyway. Some I just can't reply to. It actually hurts my head to try and reply to some. It totally kills the rp. it's just so boring RP like that.!

Ooooo! Gag RP sounds fun! xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 am
Hey guys! I'm just writing to tell you that post will be pretty scarce from me this next week cause I'm going to Palm Beach! biggrin  

Ann Bonney

Dapper Hunter

2,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 pm
Im sorry everyone my post will be on hold for a while yall can just drag my character around. I have been in the process of moving and we have had nothing but storms and knocked out power. Im still with out power im having to use my cell phone sparingly since I cant charge it. I will post ASAP I promise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm
I could always do my flashback...if absolutely no one posts.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm
Do it...
Work.

Unlike me...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 am
Crocodylus
Im sorry everyone my post will be on hold for a while yall can just drag my character around. I have been in the process of moving and we have had nothing but storms and knocked out power. Im still with out power im having to use my cell phone sparingly since I cant charge it. I will post ASAP I promise.

Oki dokie! In the event things move, we shall draggeth thee where thou needth to goest lolzcake~! ;3

okay!
umm... would it be okay if Aryan went along with KJ to Azzy and Mari. Since Azreal saved Mari already and they're sitting at a booth. This is assuming Sloth is really worried and wants to check up on her friend.
My fingers are itching so badly to post for Aryan. xP

Flash back!? Posty flashback Leifka! xP  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 am
Missy Eevee
Crocodylus

Oki dokie! In the event things move, we shall draggeth thee where thou needth to goest lolzcake~! ;3

okay!
umm... would it be okay if Aryan went along with KJ to Azzy and Mari. Since Azreal saved Mari already and they're sitting at a booth. This is assuming Sloth is really worried and wants to check up on her friend.
My fingers are itching so badly to post for Aryan. xP

Flash back!? Posty flashback Leifka! xP

Oki doki~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 am

Plot moves will need some message exchanges or PM-ing but I dunno how many of the missing players are available for message replying. I think wifi and phones are the thing right now while on vacaaation ^w^ but I dunno how often someone will pop on to check. Buuut~ scene stationary (drinking and character study), flashbacks, and location drags (if/when necessary such as when the GM posts) might hold up for now?

Anybody who sees this post then~ PM a player to location drag you.

Missy Eevee's Aryan post will take Sloth, Azzy, and Greed to a booth to check out Greed's injury, talk, drink, whatever~!

I think I was handed Cass but I need a confirmation from Leif-homes.

Harmonie guaranteed a stripped down post for responses and Candy is AWOL? @_@ Maybe SeraFi needs to be dragged but who will do that? I miight be jumping ahead.

We need to see the GM's next post and NTN to know if drags will be necessary yet~!

But that's aall folks ^w^! After the current subplot is finito then when everyone is back to full posting capabilities we'll be up and ready to plan the next part of the story!

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:59 pm
Candy died. In vegas T.T Its super hott here. Anyehooo. I can post. But my posts will take a bit. I only have my phone. Didnt take my lappy. Ill be out of town for a week. O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:39 pm
about that. the pivot is the GM.
when we see her post, we'll mull over whether it is the right time or not to haul everyone into the hospital.

after that, then things need to be plotted.
i know what sera and lawrence will be doing.
but i have not yet thought of anything myself for trick's part of the story
nor have i heard anything else from other players.

while the characters are situated in the next scene, we'll probably need to plot out things like conflicts and relationships.
or more 'chance' outings and motives for future meetings between characters.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas