Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 am
Rolond

Rolond, having been ignored a second time, snorted in annoyance and sat back. No one had bothered to tell him where he was, and when he had asked that pet girl if she was alright, again he was ignored. He leaned his back against the bars of the cage, but shot up strait immediately as pain shot through his body. What the?! He pulled off his shirt and found dried blood stains crisscrossing on the back of his shirt. He extended a hand to his back and found deep long gashes cutting into his fur and skin. “That woman had me whipped?!” Rolond had been relatively sure capitol punishment had been made illegal a long time ago.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm
Lixini, hopping away from the stove, looked to the taller looking box. She grabbed the handles, opening it only to find a cold breeze hitting her instantaneously. Shivering slightly, she looked at the contents of the box. A bunch of food she didn't recognize were built up in piles inside, and a small amount of fruits, vegetables, and flours she did know. After closing this storage box-thing, she headed back, looking for Ian. She, of course, had managed to find the kitchen, and work the fridge and the stove, although she still had no clue as to what exactly the fridge was. All she knew was that there was food inside. She thought towards Kasha as she looked for Ian. Kasha, do you know about either of these? She asked, describing the boxes for her friend by thoughts.

((so, for everyone who doesn't feel like deciphering what the boxes were, Lix has never seen a fridge and a stove before now...))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:14 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha spoke flawlessly in the man's laguage. "Hello" She dipped her head to him. "I am Kasha" Then she looked through her mind to Lixini after hearing the question addressed to her. I am not sure. But i think that its a stove and a food holding device. They are used for cooking.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
Ian

Ian wiped his brow, leaving a streak of red paint on it. The logo was done, and now all that was left to do was let it dry and send it to the client. He looked at the clock and concluded that it was about time for a meal. He stood and made his way to the door. Looking out the doorway and down the stairs, he spotted his new pet and called to her. “Lixini? Are you ready to start cooking?"

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Lixini, hearing her name, swirled around to face Ian. The only other word that she understood was cooking, because of its familiarity. She scrunched her brow at him, trying to decipher what he might have said. In response to Kasha, she thought. That's what I thought, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 pm
((Could someone tell me what has transpired while I have been gone? I'm getting off soon and have absolutely no time to read everything.))  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 pm
(basically, ian and lixini are getting used to each other and jason wants to buy kasha)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:32 pm
((and Jane is waiting for Nelliel to respond for them to go somewhere he thinks she'd like.))  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Neillel shyly took Jane's hand and walked over to her to stand by her. Neillel was just a bit shorter than Jane, Neillel was only about four foot two.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm
((just reminding you, Jane is a guy. sweatdrop ))
Jane smiled as Nelliel took his hand, leading her out of the apartment. He took her upstairs to the top floor, where there was a green house. The green house's walls were purely windows, and it contain flowers of all kinds from many different worlds. He released her hand, grinning. "It isn't exactly broad open..." He spoke in her language. "But I think it is close enough."  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:15 am
Neillel saw all the plants and grinned up at him, replying, "How did you know? Thank you!" She then ran over to a tree and started to climb up it, quickly. She sat on a branch and hugged it grinning incandescently.

Lear snored from within his cage, he was completely bored out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 pm
Rolond

When Rolond had finished inspecting his new and permanent markings on his back he returned his attention back to finding out where he was. He ha been in many slave markets, but the other merchandise at least had the decency to tell him where he was or who was in charge. Rolond was getting quite frustrated, and the pain in his back was not helping. "For the love of Luna! Can someone please tell me where the hell I am?!" he growled loudly to no one and everyone at the same time.

Ian

Ian watched Lixini and when the only response from her was eye contact and a confused look, Ian sighed and motioned her to follow him into the kitchen. I suppose Ill have to teach her what to do. She probably has never seen a modern kitchen before.

Player Advisor

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:55 pm
((Well Lerista and Mai was waiting for that Anthro character to act in the Marketplace.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm
The Anthro looked at the guy and sighed. "Well, if you don't want to know about her homeworld, then I guess I'll be on my way, good day to you sir." He said and he started to walk away slowly, to give the guy time to reply.

From the sudden shouting, lear woke up and peered over at the guy next to him. "It appears that you speak my language, sir, your in a pet shop, where the people that caught you sell you to the highest bidder." He said, staring at the nervous anthro with his golden eyes.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Lixini followed Ian cheerfully back to the room she'd just came from. Immediately figuring out what he was talking about, she spoke what little she knew about the language. "Oh! Cook!" She said happily, not really minding as she moved towards the kitchen. Of course, it still would take her a while before she figured out exactly how to use the stove-but that should be expected. The same went for figuring out the new foods.
"Let's just say I know things." Jane said in response to Nelliel. When Jane wanted to get away, to be alone but not trapped, he went here. It was quiet, peaceful. Graceful in its concept of cleanliness. The plants were calming, wonderful for someone such as Jane, or it seemed, Nelliel.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games