Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:35 pm
PhantomRiyu
Xial looked at her then the wall "Probably...so i dont sleep i guess...i dont like dreaming nightmares everyday you know?" He said sadly then closed his eyes slightly

Kess sighed and layed back. "Well no matter how drunk I am, I cant help having a nightmare. She rolled onto her stomach and looked at her hands. "So, how long have you been drinking like this?" She stopped drinking a year ago when she atarted her job.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:46 pm
Yasou was still sound asleep. The bed he was sleeping was probably one of the most comfy beds he had ever slept in. Motel beds were always stiff where ever you went. But this bed was way softer then any motel bed.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:27 am
Xial sighed then looked at her "Probably two or three years...doesnt help i'm underaged does it?" He grinned slightly "I started drinking at around fourteen" He said boredly then reached in his pocket and grabbed a smoke out "I smoke also..want one?" He held one out to her before grabbing his he lit it and took a long drag from it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:02 am
Kess shook her head at the offer. "Im trying to quit." She said eyeing the cigarette." But your actually better than me at the drinking thing. I started drinking after I moved into foster care. That may have been 6 years ago." She put her head on her arms. "How many are kidnapping my friends?" She lifted her head to look at him.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 am
Xial shrugged slightly "I dont really know" He said before taking another drag of his smoke "Hey can you go grab those beers for me now?" He said boredly before flicking his cigarette slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 am
Kess sighed and got up. She picked up the beer, got one for herself and handed the rest to him. " i guess one wouldnt hurt. " She said, laying back on the bed.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm
Xial laughed and grabbed a beer he flicked his cigarette into the trash and opened the beer "One here one there you'll be drunk if you cant handle the alcohal.." He sighed and took a swig of his beer before laying back and closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Kess laughed once before opeing her beer. She took only a sip and looked up again." Oh god, that would be real amusment to you. When I get drunk I go crazy." She sat up and took another drink of her beer.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Xial sighed and set his beer on the stand next to his bed "You dont want me drunk" He laughed slightly before rolling on his side and staring into the darkness of his room "I...lose my ability to judge situations.." He sighed and closed his eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Kess finighed off her beer and rolled onto her stomach again. She turned her head towards Xial. "what do you mean by that?" She crawled until she was sitting next to him with her arms around her knees.

heartless_luver123

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:24 am
Xial sighed "Let's say i was drunk...and you asked me to set you free..i wouldnt be able to tell which is the right choice...or if someone attacks i wont be able to retaliate"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 pm
Kess sighed and nodded. " I just cant control myself. When im upset when im drunk, ill be in total temper tantrum. And even once, I didnt know what I was doing, I slept with a guy and woke up in the middle of nowhere. I was crying my eyes out until I made it home." She put her forehead on her knees.

heartless_luver123

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
shivawolf1
Shiva smiled not really knowing how to act. She curled up under the blanket and watched him read. After a few minutes she drifted off to sleep leaving all her anger and worries behind. Falling alseep in a strangers bed seemed easier than she thought.

After reading for awhile he felt sleep start trying to take him. Sliding under the cover he wrapped one arm about her and snuggled next to her falling asleep.

Shiva woke up noticing his arm around her. It was comforting. She pulled out her phone to check the time and is was 4:45am. "The day will be starting soon..." She said in a wisper hoping not to wake him. She turned over and faced him huddling up next to his warm body. She began to think about things and decided she better get used to this since she wouldn't be leaving anytime in the near future. Now that she was awake she couldnt go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:03 pm
Lerista mumbled something in his sleep and pulled her as close as she could get and wrapped his other arm around her. He mumbled a word again and fell back into sleep deeply.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Shiva heard him mummble but couldn't understand what he was saying. He pulled her in closer. Shiva giggled a little. "Thats cute...I feel like a little kids teddy bear..." She smiled as she pushed his hair out of his face. She felt like she was in a dream but of course this was all real.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games