Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 2: The Ashen Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 am
"Oh glorious," Gerash groans.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 am
Pelloth smiles "good, I was hoping this would actually be a challenge."

(Init: 11)  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 am
--99--0--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--13--14--15--16--17--18--
A--------------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L---L-------A
B--------------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L-----------B
C--------------------------Da-Gr-W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L-------L---C
D-----------------------------------------------------------------------D
E-----------------------------------------------------------Ha--Sho-Lo--E
F---------------------------------------------------------------Ru--K---F
G--------------------------Pe-Ge-W--W---W---A-------Ca------------------G
H--------------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L-------L---H
I-W2-----------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L-------L---I
J-W1-----------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L-----------J
K-----Ch-------------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L---L-------K
L-G1--G2-S1-S2-------------------W--W---W---A---L---L---L---L---L---L---L
--99--0--1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11--12--13--14--15--16--17--18--

24 - Hars: 50/50hp, Initiative
22 - Cain: 50/50hp,
24 - Sholoruk:
17 - Daelos:
15 - Valletan Guard 1:
15 - Valletan Guard 2:
15 - Valletan Soldier 1:
15 - Valletan Soldier 2:
14 - Commander Heth:
14 - Grashuk: 45/45hp,
11 - Pelloth: 44/44hp,
8 - Valletan Watchman 1:
8 - Valletan Watchman 2:
4 - Gerash: 39/39hp,

Important Notes: The corridor area between Grashuk/Gerash/Pelloth/Daelos and Sholoruk is all difficult terrain due to stalactites and stalagmites. The gaps in the map north and south of Sholoruk are indeed small corridors, they are dark and lead off to other places. Behind Sholoruk is a sheer cave wall.

O.K. I assume you guys are used to my confusing maps by now, but if not don't hesitate to ask for clarification on anything else ^^

Hars, Cain...... GO!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:57 am
Hars quickly draws her second blade((Minor)) and quickly works her blades, trying to pull Tubby the Dragon out of his hidey-hole.
((Footwork Lure @24 vs Sholoruk's AC, 13 damage and Hars shifts north, pulling Sholoruk into the square she just left))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 am
Cain was still hidden in shadows, and thought it best to take advantage of that fact. This beast may have looked old and knackered, but it was probably going to be difficult to kill. No point going all guns blazing straight away. Quiet as a mouse, he pulled out a knife and let it fly out of the darkness towards his quarry. The Knife was a good hit, but it seemed that the Dragons scales were almost as thick as the dagger was long. Knives weren't the way to go.

Quote:
Minor:
Pull out Knifey knife.

Minor:
Oath Sho-sho.

Standard:
Basic Ranged vs Sho
+10 [3dex, 2lvl, 3prof, 2CA]vsAC= 29
1d4+2d6+3 = 6 damage. stare That's what I get for wanting to try and use sneak attack damage.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 am
Welcome back!

24 - Hars: 39/50hp, marking Sholoruk, ongoing 5 acid damage and immobilized (save ends both) Initiative
22 - Cain: 50/50hp, oath'ing Sholoruk
21 - Sholoruk: 25 damage, marked by Hars, Oath'ed
17 - Daelos:
15 - Valletan Guard 1: marking Pelloth
15 - Valletan Guard 2: marking Gerash
15 - Valletan Soldier 1:
15 - Valletan Soldier 2:
14 - Commander Heth:
14 - Grashuk: 45/45hp,
11 - Pelloth: 31/44hp, marked by G1
8 - Valletan Watchman 1:
8 - Valletan Watchman 2: 11 damage
4 - Gerash: 22/39hp, marked by G2

Hars slices the fat dragon across it's scaley face, nicking it painfully. She then steps away from him as he lurches forward trying to eat her.

Deciding to stay in the shadows of the stalactites, Cain launches a dagger at Sholoruk. It thuds into the dragons' scales, but it is a weak hit, and now Cain has shown himself to the beast.

Sholoruk lets out a roar of defiance. "How dare you! I will eat you all!" The fat dragon then shifts back to where he was before Hars baited him and lets loose his deadly breath. Hars and Cain are caught in the blast, Hars taking the full force of it but Cain managing to avoid the acid all together thanks to the stalactites. Hars takes 11 acid damage and is pushed 2 squares. She also takes ongoing 5 acid damage and is immobilized (save ends both)

Daelos looks to the troops coming up from behind. "Time for fun!" The elf draws his newly acquired hand crossbow, and with amazing dexterity shoots a bolt at one of the humans, before reloading and shooting another at the same target. All of that happens in two seconds. The first one thuds into the human for 11 damage, but he manages to deflect the second with his buckler.

The two guardsmen, weilding halberds charge towards the lot of you. Using the superior reach of their weapons, they stop within six feet of Pelloth and Gerash, and attempt to kill said 'men'. They are very well trained, and Gerash feels the sting of the weapon across his face for 7 damage. Pelloth gets it even worse and takes 13 damage as the halberd cuts a gash on his arm. Both Gerash and Pelloth are marked by their respective attackers.

The soldiers decide to stay back and pepper you with their crossbows. They take a few steps forward before Pelloth and Gerash have a bolt each heading their way. One bolt thuds uselessly into a stalagmite above Pelloth's head, but the other CRIT's into Gerash's dead chest for 10 damage.

Commander Heth then makes himself heard. The tough looking human, victor of many battles charges at Daelos. His plate armour squeaks and his banner creaks, but he gets to the elf and swipes his longsword at him, bringing his heavy shield to bare afterwards. Daelos is far too nimble though, and after his long charge, the Commander is rewarded with nothing but air, as Daelos ducks under the clumsy attack.

Here is the brand new shiny MAP! I have taken a few liberties in converting it to this form, but it is important to note that the corridor from the main chamber to Sholoruk's Lair is still difficult terrain all the way through. Also, I apologise for the lack of circles around the PC's and NPC's. I had put them there, but when I export the file, they ******** up royally, so I had to get rid of them.

Grashuk, Pelloth go! ((If you are there, if not.....we'll see what we can do))  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:27 am
Hars isn't about to let Sholoruk hop around so easily, and she punishes him for trying to escape her.
((combat badassity, Melee Basic +11 to negate that shift))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm
Pelloth glanced at the man who had marked him cursing him with a smile and with a twinkle in his eye he attempted obliterated his psyche. He then retreated a bit away from his enemies, covering himself with shadows.

Quote:
Minor: Curse G1

Standard: Spiteful Glamor: 1 + 9 = 10 v Will (as weak willed as i think they are, i doubt they are that weak willed)

Move: 1NW then 2W

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out