Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm
Jay had regain a little of his strentgh.He now stood and walked around in this little..room"Okey how could i get out!?...I am not allowed to think...but no matter what i do she will find me!I have to be fast but...."

Zack heard what Jay said and walked over to him"Don't even think about that!"

Jay"Tze.."

"You are a worse leader!Because of you another one is now arrested and will soon die..if nothing happens"

"What!?Who!?"

"A girl i don't know her name...."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:36 pm
Garnet watched what happened at the castle while staying hidden. She briefly thought that since Arisu seemed able to read minds it was good that she had a mental barrier. How on earth was she supposed to save Jay now that Mina was also captured? She would have to plan this carefully.....perhaps get the guild into it.
Arshtat knelt next to Garnet. "I know you can't think how you can help them now, but you will. It will have to be fast however, so that they don't die. I suggest that we wait until everyone has returned inside so that we do not just simply run rashly into the fray as Mina did." Arshtat was calm, but slightly perturbed. Her vision hadn't shown this, but it also hadn't shown how the events would turn out, just who she had needed.

Annexus went inside and returned to his throne room. He sat at looked at Reddiel. "What do you need again?"  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 pm
The guards arrived at the dungeon and put Mina in a cell. They closed the cell, locking it, and left.
Mina was silent.

((It's not my best post, but it works. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Jay lowerd his head"..Damn!..I just wanted..."He sighed"Doesn't matter anymor...Why are you here!"

Zack scratched the back of his head"To talk with you..."

"What!?Are ya kidding!"

"No..well i am not even supposed to speak with you!But i want to know more about my father..Anexus!"

Jay leaned against a wall and crossed his arms"You are his son!But you ask me about your dad!?"He giggled"He is crazy!Mighthungry and cruel.That is the one i know under the name Anexus!ANy other thing you want to know!?"

Zack shook his head and turned around"No not reallt..but thanks..."

"Hey wait!...I have a question!"

Zack looked once more to Jay"WHich one?"

"Why did you ask?"Jay tilted his head as he asked

"I am not allowed to speak to anyone expect to the persons here in the castle..and i am also not allowed to leave the castle alone...It is to...keep me safe.."

"Well sure?You sound like you don't feel safe...or..free..You are a prisoner like me.."

Zack turned around and just ran away with out any words Yes!But i will find a way to get out of this cage!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 pm
Garnet crept barefoot towards the castle when all the guards had gone. She had sneaked into places before - it had never been this dangerous before though. She had mixed up a cloaking potion, which basically made her invisible. She had left Arshtat puting energy into it so that it would hold. It always needed two people to last. Slowly she crept inside the castle and stayed where she would not accidentally hit someone or somehting. It was a good thing she knew the castle this well. Because she was barefoot she was silent as she moved along to the dungeon area.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 pm
Mina sat on the ground in the back of the cell, hugging her legs and leaning against the wall. I wonder how long it will be until... She forced herself to not thing about it. The guards had taken her bow, quiver, and katana. There was no escape for her. It was stupid of me to just rush in without thinking. I really don't know why I did, she thought. Then a thought came to her. I'll die the same way my mother died...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had retrieved her rapier. She then walked to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka was again in Mamoru's room. She had decided to clean it up a bit while he was out.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 pm
Zack had finnaly found Minas Cell he smilled at her and walked over to her.He was hiding her things behind her back.It was easy for him to get these ,he just said that he wanted that for his collection."Knock ,knock!"He said to her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 pm
Garnet watched Arisu as she walked out of the dungeon and away. She slipped in, oddly there were no guards. But then again, this was Annexus' dungeon, one didn't usually have the time or the ability to leave. She turned a corner and abruptly hid in an open cell. Even though she couldn't be seen she could be touched and she did not want Zack touching her by mistake. She crept of of the cell she was in when he showed no signs of leaving so she went to the one across from the one he was staring at. Mina! Well, at least she had found one, now to wait and listen.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm
Mina looked up and saw Zack. She was a bit surprised. "Huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm
"Now listen!Don't think!Be quiet and just follow!Arisu can sense our minds so we have to be fast!"He tolde her as he opedn the cell.He then gave her things back to her"..Now back to your friend.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Mina was very surprised, but she did as he told her to. He was, after all, freeing her, even if she wasn't quite sure why.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm
What was going on.....? Garnet silently followed them and made sure to keep the spell up. She hoped Arshtat was handling the drain alright...but she hadn't even seemed worried so neither would she be. She was too confused about Zack's actions to worry about something else for very long. If, in the end he meant her harm, she could help at least. Mina and Jay had her for a backup so she decided to stay invisible. WHo knew if he could be trusted.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm
He grabbed her Hand and then ran with her back to Jay.Who was already trying to free himself.With a CLACK .The door opend"Why did i hurry ?..."Zack asked smilling"So now we have to get out of here"

"We ?"Jay asked surprised

"Yes...i want to be free now...is this so difficult to understand?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Mina ran beside Zack, making sure to not use her full speed. She was confused about why he would help her escape until she heard his last statement.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:37 pm
Jay smilled"Freedom we're coming!"He yelled

"Idiot!Don't yell!Or do you want to meet arisu so bad!"

"Yes i do!She is scray!"He replied  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games