Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PegaJana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 am
hello ladys and gents, im the one and only PegaJana. nice to see that there is so many who likes L and death note here!! its cool.
im from sweden and im 18 years old, wassup?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:45 am
PegaJana
hello ladys and gents, im the one and only PegaJana. nice to see that there is so many who likes L and death note here!! its cool.

Woah! I'm from Sweden too! Nice to meet you blaugh  

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:21 am
Chiharu Murakami
Hi! My name is Chiharu. You can me that, Chi, ChiChi, or anything else you can make up. I love L with all my possible Love being!!!! I've only read the manga, and I've yet to read the last one! T~T I really want to see the anime and movie, and I'm currently trying to obtain the awesome-ness that is the L plushie!!!!!! Also...I HATE KIRA!!!!! HE IS THE MOST EVIL THING OUT THERE!!!! I ALSO HATE THAT STUPID FRICKIN SHINIGAMI WHO k-kil-killed... sad gonk cry crying L!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUU!!!!! *crawls into a corner and starts bawling* L!!!!!! WHYYYY!!!???

Hello *bows* nice to meet you! ^_^ *eats sweets*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:22 am
PegaJana

Hello *bows* nice to meet you. ^_^ *eats sweets*  

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:45 am
Hi! I'm a french canadian, i love L!
I'm from a little city called Victoriaville and i'm still learning my english.
my real name is Chloé.
Happy to see you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:48 am
nmfrter
my real name is Chloé.
Happy to see you!

That's such a pretty name!
Welcome to the L Guild! heart  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

P y r O C l a s T

Wheezing Gawker

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 am
Hello...I'm Nate Gleason. My usernname (Oni-Kagura) is an attack from the RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I'm from Iowa, and I like anime, video games, guitar, etc.

It's a pleasure to join. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:37 am
Oni-Kagura
Hello...I'm Nate Gleason. My usernname (Oni-Kagura) is an attack from the RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I'm from Iowa, and I like anime, video games, guitar, etc.

It's a pleasure to join. ^_^

Welcome! <3
BTW, I love your signature biggrin  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

logiklese

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am
Heya guys, I'm Dizu. Most people on Gaia have trouble remembering that, though, so logiklese is okay, too. :]

As you can probably tell from my signature, I adore L. I just about cried...when...well, I suppose that anyone in the guild thus far knows that he dies... but I haven't gotten much further than that, so I don't want it ruined for me!
biggrin

I'm from the States, in the east coast. I got used to calling it the States because I have a lot of family in Newfoundland, Canada, and they don't usually call it the US. :]

I bought an L plushie at the last con I went to (Anime Mid-Atlantic :])
and I got upset there because there were so many bad L cosplays.
/shakes head

There's this kid that works at the mall near my house that looks just like L, and it's kind of scary, because this kid isn't even trying. o.o

Anyways, thanks for accepting me!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:06 pm
Hey everybody! I;m new smile <3 L and death note  

jadedragon0907

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:35 pm
nmfrter
my real name is Chloé.
Happy to see you!

Hello *bows* nice to meet you!! Im so glad, another Canadian!!(i speak french...barely...but im still the top in my class as always!!)^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:38 pm
Hello *bows* nice to meet you Oni-Kagura, logiklese and jadedragon0907!!^_^ *eats sweets*  

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:53 pm
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Hello *bows* nice to meet you Oni-Kagura, logiklese and jadedragon0907!!^_^ *eats sweets*

You don't need to make every other post in this thread. I swear to God, if you don't stop I'm going to kick you in the nuts. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:06 pm
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Chiharu Murakami
Hi! My name is Chiharu. You can me that, Chi, ChiChi, or anything else you can make up. I love L with all my possible Love being!!!! I've only read the manga, and I've yet to read the last one! T~T I really want to see the anime and movie, and I'm currently trying to obtain the awesome-ness that is the L plushie!!!!!! Also...I HATE KIRA!!!!! HE IS THE MOST EVIL THING OUT THERE!!!! I ALSO HATE THAT STUPID FRICKIN SHINIGAMI WHO k-kil-killed... sad gonk cry crying L!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUU!!!!! *crawls into a corner and starts bawling* L!!!!!! WHYYYY!!!???

Hello *bows* nice to meet you! ^_^ *eats sweets*

Bonjour, Monsiuer Lawliet. Ca va? Lol. I took French 1 last year, in 9th grade. xD  

Astrea Orion Weasley

Captain_De_La_Roses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:22 pm
hi my name is jasmine and i think the kira guild is fine in its own little state until it messes with the L guild!!!!Sorry my favorite character is L,he's really really smart and with the whole "if i dont sit like this my reasoning ability is reduced by 40%" iv been into deathnote for quite a while now about.........3-5 months maybe.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff