Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:03 am
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite

lolwhut?

Would you laugh if i cried? Would you smile again if i went away? Would you hold me when im sad? Where is the love that you once gave me? I miss you, you make me so sad without you. You must be lonely without me to, somewhere in heaven. ~~~dedicated to L~~~

.....hope that diverted her attention..don't want anybody to know just yet...*shifty eyes*

...I say again... lolwhut? (I hurt my neck typing this. mad )

please don't hurt your neck!!! well gtg it's dinner!!!!!!!!heheh cool i will explain..someday over the rainbow....

Dinner? WTH? Where are you at? It's midnight here...

1246am

*eats cake* Sorry, i think i've confused people about that dinner thing...i left at about..11:15...i never ate dinner at 6 so.... i had dinner blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:11 am
My dad can care less, hes never around. If he can what he does I can certainly do this ^_^. 0.0 No, I don't think my obession has to be kept inside....though I try anyway to not seem so annoying crying (I guess I can be annoying)  

Yaoi_Koi

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:12 am
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite

please don't hurt your neck!!! well gtg it's dinner!!!!!!!!heheh cool i will explain..someday over the rainbow....

1246am

*eats cake* Sorry, i think i've confused people about that dinner thing...i left at about..11:15...i never ate dinner at 6 so.... i had dinner blaugh

Ah! Okay! Gotcha... So you're NOT on the other end of the world!
and just for the heck of it... lolwhut?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:17 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite

1246am

Ah! Okay! Gotcha... So you're NOT on the other end of the world!
and just for the heck of it... lolwhut?
Nooooo!!!!....now they know i don't live in Japan!!! gonk .....*eats sweets*....nvm  

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:21 am
Yaoi_Koi
My dad can care less, hes never around. If he can what he does I can certainly do this ^_^. 0.0 No, I don't think my obession has to be kept inside....though I try anyway to not seem so annoying crying (I guess I can be annoying)

I can be annoying, too... Death Note's the only thing I talk about basically, my family hates it (and some of my friends)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:06 am
Hmm.

I've explained the basic plot to them.

Idunno. They don't really worry about anime/manga, since I don't watch it when they're home and don't go screamflail insane when reading it. The only reaction I got was like lolwhat when I explained Orochimaru from Naruto to my mom. xD

Ambrey

Appollochan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 am
My familly knows about my L obbsession, but thay have a habit of teasing me for it. For example whenever I mention L around my mum she replies with: "What? You mean the DEAD one?".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:37 am
No. If they did I'd probably be banned from my computer. They'll take one look at the title (and Ryuk) and I'd be dead. xp

My Dad doesn't really like anime since it stole my older sister's soul for a good couple years.  

Tall-Trees-Falling

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:59 am
Appollochan
My familly knows about my L obbsession, but thay have a habit of teasing me for it. For example whenever I mention L around my mum she replies with: "What? You mean the DEAD one?".

eek Cruelty! Report her! That's mental abuse!
My mom does that sort of thing, too... it's so mean... ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm
My mom saw the cover of book 11 and she was like
".....DEATH Note?"

and she thinks I'm a crossdresser because I'm gonna cosplay Near.

my dad was like, "...just don't try and kill us...."

they don't really like Death Note. sad

__Tippy Totoro

Monstre_Charmant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:28 pm
Thanks you guys for all of your replies! I feel like weeping (in understanding, mind you) at some, and experiencing friendly, though violent, jealousy at others. I find them all very enlightening and supportive, but....

I have one more question:

At what age would you, (or would you EVER (?)) let your kids watch/read Death Note?

I know you probably don't have children right now, but you get what I mean. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Monstre_Charmant
Thanks you guys for all of your replies! I feel like weeping (in understanding, mind you) at some, and experiencing friendly, though violent, jealousy at others. I find them all very enlightening and supportive, but....

At what age would you, (or would you EVER (?)) let your kids watch/read Death Note?

I know you probably don't have children right now, but you get what I mean. rofl

If they were old enough that they wanted to read it and could understand it, I'd let them. I'm not going to set a certain age.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Monstre_Charmant

If they were old enough that they wanted to read it and could understand it, I'd let them. I'm not going to set a certain age.

i was going to say the exact same thing even though it's for older teens..im 14 and i read it, but im quite mature people say, but im immature around friends blaugh To tell you the truth my first rated R movie was the Godfather and i was like younger then 10 lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:44 pm
Well my father knows, and my sister watches it too but if my mother was to find out.. well lets not go there. But to my other family members I've openly spoken to them about Death Note.. or L as I SHOULD say! Haha

But my father could care less (That's why he is cool) and my mom is would be like "SATAN SATANSATNSATNSATSNATSN O:<" But good thing for me my mother doesn't go through my stuff! Tehe

Isoide

SmashedGreen

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:56 pm
~Lollipops > cigarettes~
My dads knows nothing but my obsession with japan but my mom knows I'm much weirder and well my bro knows everything about me xDDD hahaha even the "L" obsession.... I DO sit like him though I though it funny that an anime charactere had the same trait.....and the fact that I eat way too much sweet...hahah oh well good stuff.
~Too lollied~ User Image

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces