Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall
You know you're obsessed with Redwall when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen the Quiet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:10 pm
Firinafel
You STILL cry when -place dead redwaller here- dies after reading the book three times

Indeed. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:48 am
You wish your resident rabbits were hares.  

Ziftam07

Valencia Glitterspark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:15 pm
..when you join a Redwall based guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:20 pm
You have two dreams in life; either to be happy, healthy, and rich beyond belief, or to be a bellmaker, and quite frankly, you don't care which it is.

You're having a regular conversation with your friends, and you suddenly burst into tears and shout "Why?! Why did Rose have to be mercilessly slaughtered?! Why?!"

You want to be an archaeologist solely to find the sword of Martin the Warrior and uncover the secrets of Redwall Abbey.

When no one's around, you talk to yourself in mole speech, and you think that isn't strange at all.

You buy two brown hares, a male and female, name them Tarquin and Hon Rosie, and try to teach Tarquin to sing while you hope the pair will someday have twelve leverets.

You devote your life to creating an actual harolina.

You have memorized the "About the Author" on Brian Jacques at the end of each of the Redwall, and your new goal is to be able to recite it backwards.

You're Brian Jacques best fan/part time stalker.

You build a clubhouse in your backyard, name it "Redwall", and then hang a sign reading "No rats, ferrets, stoats, frogs, or foxes aloud!"

You like to describe yourself as a "strong, badger lord-like person".

You stayed up nights over the riddles in The Pearls of Lutra. (Confession: I actually did this. I know, it's pretty sad.)

You quiz your friends on meaningless Redwall trivia every chance you get.

You do this to people you don't know.

When you find yourself trying to pick apart some unusually tough meat, then pull out a large knife, scream "Eulaliaaaaaa!" and make as if to attack it, or you are a vegetarian and you find that you have created a disgusting non-meat meal, and, not wishing to waste anything, close your eyes and pretend you are eating a blackberry flan.

You actually know what a flan is!

You make up a tune to the songs that frequently appear in the Redwall novels and then sing them throughout the day.

You're going to name your firstborn son Martin, just because.  

Ray Prower

Ashley Erin
Vice Captain

7,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Ray_Prower

You make up a tune to the songs that frequently appear in the Redwall novels and then sing them throughout the day.

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:30 pm
The neighbors call the cops because you climbed their tree and shot there dog with a "Squirrel Arrow" thinking the dog was Urgan Nagru.

You catch mice, moles, squirrels, and other woodland animals and dress them up in habits and tie them to chairs and have a nameday feast for your 21st birthday.

You accidentally feed your rabbit so much food it dies. Your excuse a SCOFFING CONTEST.

You call all your friends messmates or shipmates.

You put yourself in the hospital trying to recreate the scene where Samkim finds Martin's sword.

When you find a rat in your house you catch it, glue a miniature sword to it's paw and release it to later hunt it down and battle to the death.

You catch a hare and a badger and make a special mountain enclosure for them only to watch the badger rip the hare to pieces.  

Ray Prower

fmafreak93

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:29 am
that is all very, VERY true  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:08 pm
When you take a mouse,name it Martin,and a rat,named Cluny,and give them little swords and make them fight.  

Dragon0fShadows

fmafreak93

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:05 pm
Shadowjohn10
When you take a mouse,name it Martin,and a rat,named Cluny,and give them little swords and make them fight.
seen it before, but still really funny!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 am
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

rofl My friend actually did it.They were hitting each other.It was so funny!  

Dragon0fShadows

Valencia Glitterspark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:05 am
Shadowjohn10
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

... stare

I think Martin's gonna huntchu down for that (Me: How can someone who's read Redwall be that much of an animal abuser? Martin: Must be a vermin!!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:48 am
Firinafel
Shadowjohn10
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

... stare

I think Martin's gonna huntchu down for that (Me: How can someone who's read Redwall be that much of an animal abuser? Martin: Must be a vermin!!)
hee hee that was funny.  

fmafreak93

Dragon0fShadows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:39 am
Firinafel
Shadowjohn10
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

... stare

But it wasn't me,It was my friend!Dont hurt me!No! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:38 pm
Shadowjohn10
Firinafel
Shadowjohn10
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

... stare

No offense, but this friend of yours must be one scary personage...  

Valencia Glitterspark

Dragon0fShadows

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:52 pm
Firinafel
Shadowjohn10
Firinafel
Shadowjohn10
fmafreak93
Shadowjohn10

... stare

No offense, but this friend of yours must be one scary personage...

I know.I would never think of harming an animal.Especially a animal as defenseless as a mouse.I just couldn't help myself laughing when they were hitting each other with those wooden swords. redface  
Once Upon a Time: A Guild of Redwall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff