Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Rules (Please read, though no one ever does) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:52 pm
ive read it.. 3nodding

((only some of them.HeHe..))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:04 pm
Ehh.
At least you're honest about it.
There's not that many rules -.-  

surgexmonkey
Captain

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm
Hah! I read the rules for something! And I completely agree with the whole literacy thing, I can't stand it when people talk and type lyk dis. It's so freaking annoying! stressed But do you care if I say things I normally would, like, instead of saying confused, I say confuzzled, and instead of any way or anyways, I say anyhoos, so would that be okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 pm
Kunoichi21
Hah! I read the rules for something! And I completely agree with the whole literacy thing, I can't stand it when people talk and type lyk dis. It's so freaking annoying! stressed But do you care if I say things I normally would, like, instead of saying confused, I say confuzzled, and instead of any way or anyways, I say anyhoos, so would that be okay?

That's fine, Kunoichi-la. n.n I say confuzzled, too. x3  

surgexmonkey
Captain

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Surge Monkey
Kunoichi21

That's fine, Kunoichi-la. n.n I say confuzzled, too. x3

YAY!!! Thankies!! Oh, that's another I forgot, I say thankies instead of thank you. But still, YAY! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:51 am
UNDERSTOOD! Intelligent conversation is wonderful. xd xd xd xd xd  

Lfanatic13

Hayate-san

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:40 pm
Okay, umm Light is cool but L is cooler. And the only reason I cosplayed light and not L is because if I cosplayed L I would look like a noob hehe. And atleast I can fit a collectable in. Just wanted to tell you all before you get all angry at me hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:14 pm
Yay!I read the rules!
And Lighto?
WTF?
rofl  

Kazzex

Anxious Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Rina 200

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:21 pm
i read the rules all the way through for the first time every im so excited blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 am
*peeks in and waves* Hi, I've read the rules.  

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Dark Spellmasters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:03 am
Interesting set of rules, I have to say I agree with you on people that write in txt tlk and leet. It's annoying as all get out and, who came up with the Lighto? He's not Yuugi, and besides that's not even close to how they would spell it. It would be Raitou, tha'ts how you would spell it Romanized.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:03 am
Lighto sounds ******** up. lol. You won't here that from me. I'm used to Light...  

helps0002

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:52 pm
Well those are some interesting rules but some are needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:01 am
*Peeks in too* Hello there! I've read the rules, don't worry I won't call him Lighto, that's kind of stupid...I just stick to Light...even though I hate him. L PAWNS ALL! *laughs and runs away holding a sign that says L pawns all!*  

NocturnalxDemon

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces