Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 pm
He was still in a sitting possition and instanly flew at her and was only a few feet from her face.."...untill you see your entire family..and basicly your entire race wiped out for the simple resion that they were alive.. you know nothing.. I foudn out were the people that did this to my people adn when i killed every last dirty human in the town to only be cursed by yoour people for revenge.. you dont know anything..yes its true i don't know you.. all i want tis to end the damn curse and then die.. i dont wish to live forever. but until this turns black and the shatters i wil never die!.." he said as he turns away and walsk back tords the hut..and dissapears inside  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:58 pm
kera didn't like to be made a fool she followed him. "Wow a whole race yay. No offence buddy but one less race is one less eminy I have to make so you want to talk about seeing people die beacuse your alive huh? its called story of my life and no matter what I do I don't 'die' I'm reancarnated untill what I am suppose to do is done so at least you have a way out for me its seeing it happen over and over agin." kera walked out for she was ganna hit him but pulled back. kera disapeared into the darkness of the woods to climb a tree and sit down on a branch looking into the darkness.  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:34 pm
*Jannette looks around.*Is their no one to rp with?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 pm
" he didnt flinch as he watched her ready her self to hit him and just smiels slightyl though she could see his face...".. so we both have it bad..i could careless about your problems.. he said quietly....as far as i see you caused your own problems.. mine stared becuase fear of my kind..as far as im conserned your no better then the rest of the poeple that live in this world.." he said as he watched her dissapear.  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:29 pm
name:Serenity
Powers:flying,light
Race:Fairy
Weapons:Two Swords and her powers
pic:User Image
per: she keeps to herself unless she trust that person, only because she is very shy, she will tell about her life later, her dress can turn in a tight black suit  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Serenity flew in the air her blue and sivler wings shimmering in the sun, after a while she saw two people and landed her wings disapearing, she looked at them both. they both looked like they had a temper  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:56 pm
" he stood back up and walsk otu an took no mind on noticing the new comer and walks off tords the woods mumbling to himself"....lathargic fool.." he said as he dissapears in to the greenry of the forest  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:00 pm
she closed her eyes her wings coming out, she opened her eyes and flew in the air flying above him, she landed in front of him letting her wings go away again "um... are you ok? she asked her voice soft  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 pm
He looks up at her as his hood was still on not showing his face..".. why would you care about me fairy..? " he said as he stood stilll ooking at her" are you here to pry in to my past to?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:10 pm
kera knew she probly was a little rude to the guy. she didn't even know his name! but kera closed out a lot finding herself alone when not planing attackts or war plans. kera was usaly found in that tree staring off into the darkness as if somthing was watching her everymove..controling her at some points.  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:10 pm
she took a step back alittle scared of him then shook her head, to say no but also to shake away her fear. " i care about alot of things... it's who i am... and i don't care about your past it's up to you if you want to tell...your past is your past. and no one has a right to try and force you to tell it" she said to him bowing, the stood straight  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:21 pm
" he turns away quietly and then says"...i applogie..it just when i bring up the cures that was placed apone me it make sme angry becuase of i killed an enitre town for revenge for my own..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:45 pm
she took a couple steps to him. "it's ok...somtimes anger blinds us from what we really want to happen...i wish i could take back all the anger you feel" she said softly looking up at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:00 pm
To be honest.. once i break this curse... i want to die...ive been alive for far to long and..i have no other reasen to live now he said as he turns to her and shows her the pendent..".. this is the only thing keeping me here.. once is shatters.. ill stil be alive.. but then ill age and die liek i should..over time.. but ill just die by my own hand.. whn that happens  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:04 pm
kera hears this. "Hold on wait your ganna kill yourself?" kera yells to him questioning his jugement on the whole ordeal. "or die right away because you will age so fast?" kera was now cerious.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff