Reply Episode Discussion
3x22/23 Through The Looking Glass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:03 am
I'm pretty sure it was Mikhail that tried to blow up the hatch, unless Locke got a hold of sucba gear and suddenly was ok with killing people, specifically someone who he cared for a great deal.

I think Charlie locked himself in because he knew that Desmond would do anything to talk to Penny. I think the room only locked from inside.

I was thinking that the funeral could have been for Locke. If it was Ben, why would Jack be crying about it? Though I suppose the same could be said if it was Locke's... Michael is a good theory, but he lived in New York, not LA.

AHHH WHAT A CRAZY EPISODE!!

I knew as soon as Ben said that Naomi wasn't who she said she was that he was telling the truth. I also LOVED the Alex/Danielle reunion!

I'm not sure if I liked the whole flash-forward thing. The whole thing felt kind of "off" and at the end I knew why. Now I have to go crazy until next season gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:57 am
On the "Mikhail or Locke" issue - I took a screencap. It's definitely Mikhail.

I've never cried so much at a TV episode. EVEERRRR. ;_;  

Louize

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:12 am
Spiral Out
I'm pretty sure it was Mikhail that tried to blow up the hatch, unless Locke got a hold of sucba gear and suddenly was ok with killing people, specifically someone who he cared for a great deal.

I think Charlie locked himself in because he knew that Desmond would do anything to talk to Penny. I think the room only locked from inside.

I was thinking that the funeral could have been for Locke. If it was Ben, why would Jack be crying about it? Though I suppose the same could be said if it was Locke's... Michael is a good theory, but he lived in New York, not LA.

I knew as soon as Ben said that Naomi wasn't who she said she was that he was telling the truth. I also LOVED the Alex/Danielle reunion!

I'm not sure if I liked the whole flash-forward thing. The whole thing felt kind of "off" and at the end I knew why. Now I have to go crazy until next season gonk

I've always thought it would be terrible for the survivors if they got rescued. I mean, none of them have anything good to go back to: Kate's a fugitive, Jack's a divorced workaholic, Sawyer's a con man, Charlie was a drug-addicted one hit wonder...Why do they all want to go back so much? So I really, really hope that the flash forward isn't real. My big hope is that what we really saw was Jack having visions, and that he'll realize he wasn't supposed to get off the island and hang up that stupid phone. scream

...The only one I really want to go home is Desmond. He has Penelope to go back to. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:46 am
Correcting myself. It was Mikhail because Des saw the scuba gear gone and the blood trail going into the water and no Mikhail.

I was wrong. Sorry.

Prince of Apologies

alyhs

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:51 am
I think the whole flash of the future is like a vision for Jack and once he realizes what he's going to become he'll turn off that radio.

Jack is moving to the bottom of my awesome list for being such a 'tard! Hurley is my number one and right below is Charlie for being a hero.

But I think the funeral is either Ben or Locke. Right now those two are the most hated at the moment for trying to stay on the island. All they want is what's best for everyone....and everyone won't see it until it's too late.

Lost will never loose me. I am a loyal fan! And no one can change that!! WoOt for next season!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:26 pm
Is no one shocked by how many people were killed in that ep?
12 of the Others, plus Naomi and Charlie. Damn! They keep this up and there will be no one left before the 48 episodes left.

Funeral: I'm guessing Sawyer or Locke, but it could be anyone.  

kool ken

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm
Charlie couldn't have locked the door from the outside, but he and desmond could have donned scuba gear in time even if charlie ran out with the door open. Or he could have swum out the port-hole and up to the surface.

He didn't though, because He didn't want to mess with desmond's vision/plan, and he was finished with dodging death left and right.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Quote:
I was thinking that the funeral could have been for Locke. If it was Ben, why would Jack be crying about it?

I think It was for Ben, and the reason he was crying about it is because Ben was his only link back to the island. Once he's gone, there's no way Jack can get back.

Quote:
So I really, really hope that the flash forward isn't real. My big hope is that what we really saw was Jack having visions, and that he'll realize he wasn't supposed to get off the island and hang up that stupid phone.

I also think that it was a real flash-forward. I think only the people who are at the radio tower with Jack are going to get rescued, and that the rest of the people will be trapped on the island still. Because Desmond had that vision, and Charlie died, so it has to come true.

Also, did Ben say that if Jack sends the message the people on the island will die, or that the island will be destroyed?

Lianara

Rando42

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:09 pm
Lianara
Also, did Ben say that if Jack sends the message the people on the island will die, or that the island will be destroyed?

i believe he meant that everyone would die, because when jack said "you're going to kill them all?" ben said "no, you are", or something like that, meaning that jack was killing them by phoning the boat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:32 pm
i just find funny that jack can grow a beard off the island but not on the island...

but i don't really like the flash-foreword thing in the end kinda killed my spirits, i didn't necceserely want them to get off the island.  

AtrociousMiser

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:51 pm
This was the best season finale yet!

I wonder who was in the casket? My first thoughts was Ben..buttt...why would Jack go? Unless he felt bad for not believing him...i dunno.

I CANT WAIT until Feb. when Lost comes back...

So many unanswered questions...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:39 pm
ken45
Is no one shocked by how many people were killed in that ep?
12 of the Others, plus Naomi and Charlie. Damn! They keep this up and there will be no one left before the 48 episodes left.

Funeral: I'm guessing Sawyer or Locke, but it could be anyone.

agreed. if they keep killing this many people off there will be a very quick end to the show. There could possiable be hope for Charlie. Afterall they did being Locke back. My guess for the funeral is Locke since Jack doesnt really seem to like him.  

Sheep_Are_A_Myth

darksoccerKnight7012

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Spiral Out

If Michael lived in NY then he's a prime candidate...if he changed his name to start with a "J". However, the article says the dead guy lived in New York originally but died in LA. So who else lived in New York?

...I just thought of something. Is the dead person someone not even on the island? Is there anyone common to Kate and Jack's flashbacks that matches our dead guy's description? That could be why no one else came to the funeral...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:25 pm
surprised surprised surprised I just thought of something
I think it's Rose's funeral!!!

no wait,that coffin wasn't big enough for her sweatdrop and Bernard would probably be there..unless he wuz already dead. And u guys say its a "he"..

But wasn't that coffin pretty small?? Why's the name have to start with a J?  

Gr33n Gummy Bears

Lot Lizard

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:23 pm
Just to be extra safe about my comments on the finale, highlight it.

1) You know the obituary Jack was carrying around the whole episode in the flash forwards, my friend and I have a theory of who it was. Ben. He's not Jack's friend or family and Kate asked, "Why would I go?" So we theorized it's Ben. PLUS I read an Entertainment Weekly article that said Charlie and Ben would possibly die in the finale, which by that they meant Ben will die, you know?

2) I think the "Hostiles" are immortal. Seriously. I think that when they arrived on the Island - which has yet to be revealed and I wanna know! - they stayed how they were. Because Richard hasn't aged since Ben met him and Mikhail just won't die.

3) Naomi. Grrr. I think she was a member of the DHARMA Initiative and they wanted to take back "their" island from the "Hostiles", so they made it look like Penny had sent her.

I think that's all I can think of recapping on for now... I'll definitely post later if I think of more.

Episode Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff