Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:28 pm
Melomaniacal
ARGH!

So, I was getting ready to tape a match vs. my brother yesterday, and guess what happens? The Gamecube (dramatically, and in slow motion) falls off the counter it was sitting on, and breaks. Not only does this mean that I can't make a video for awhile, but I can't practice, so by the time I get a new Gamecube (not for a long time, I have NO money) I will be rusty, and I will need more time to get to where I used to be. I am not close with anyone who owns a Gamecube, so I don't really have any connections to practice. The closest I have is a friend who owns a Wii, but I'm in school now, so I can't be going to his house constantly and practicing.

I can try to get a new system in the upcoming holidays, but there is a low chance considering my parents just blew $1,000 on a new bow for me. It will be months before I can play smash again, and I'm very sad crying

bow? like archery? AWESOME. get good at that instead mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Lol, I never film when I play xD
I guess I'm alright though. I only know one person who lives near me that
can kick my butt at smash xD
Wish more people I knew, liked smash. It's all about XBL and Halo x_X  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:11 pm
Melomaniacal
ARGH!

So, I was getting ready to tape a match vs. my brother yesterday, and guess what happens? The Gamecube (dramatically, and in slow motion) falls off the counter it was sitting on, and breaks. Not only does this mean that I can't make a video for awhile, but I can't practice, so by the time I get a new Gamecube (not for a long time, I have NO money) I will be rusty, and I will need more time to get to where I used to be. I am not close with anyone who owns a Gamecube, so I don't really have any connections to practice. The closest I have is a friend who owns a Wii, but I'm in school now, so I can't be going to his house constantly and practicing.

I can try to get a new system in the upcoming holidays, but there is a low chance considering my parents just blew $1,000 on a new bow for me. It will be months before I can play smash again, and I'm very sad crying

Cubes are less that $60 used at Gamestop. smile I know this, for I was a manager at a gamestop. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:19 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ARGH!

Cubes are less that $60 used at Gamestop. smile I know this, for I was a manager at a gamestop. ^ ^

Hopefully I'll have a replacement by Christmas.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Amazing-Ness287
Melomaniacal
ARGH!

bow? like archery? AWESOME. get good at that instead mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

xp I'm working on my archery, I have a tournament next month on the 8th.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:04 pm
awesome... i had heard that some schools up north taught archery. or is this not school based?  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:25 am
Amazing-Ness287
awesome... i had heard that some schools up north taught archery. or is this not school based?

My school offers a 3 week course in archery for gym, but I take lessons elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:07 am
Melomaniacal
Amazing-Ness287

My school offers a 3 week course in archery for gym, but I take lessons elsewhere.

Boy, am I jealous. crying I love archery.

Bumping, and sticking; for easy access.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

majinbee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
yeah i dont post here offen but i thought id show you guys a fun video me and my friend did http://youtube.com/watch?v=cSBRPNo4AkM  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:22 am
Not too shabby majin.

Some good/funny stuff in there. I'll comment more later, but you guys need to work on that L-canceling (especially the Ganondorf). Otherwise, good stuff. ^ ^  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Sio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Melomaniacal
SilentBlackTiger
Melomaniacal
ARGH!

Hopefully I'll have a replacement by Christmas.

You might as well get a Wii. There's no point in getting an obsolete console considering the Wii is backwards compatible.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:33 am
yeah i got alot better at it sense that video ... i think its like 4 months old  

majinbee

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:34 am
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ujwpCanUyQ8

More vids coming soon. This is oldish, but within the last couple of months (maybe less).

I'm the Bowser. Ganondorf vids coming soon.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csOeGHcyLRA

I'm the Ganon (obviously), and that's one of the 'local' guys Zjiin. More to come (probably with me losing). sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:51 pm
hah, that was pretty fun to watch!

what is it with ganon players and jabbing projectiles?? its like you all think the same >_<  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:24 am
Amazing-Ness287
hah, that was pretty fun to watch!

what is it with ganon players and jabbing projectiles?? its like you all think the same >_<

confused Cause... it's fun? Sometimes it intimidates players to not use projectiles, since they'll know we can swat out their missles (among other things). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. smile  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff