Reply 21+
What does your Screenname Mean? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GB_Lady

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:43 am
Ooh, caffeinated gum! I hope it tastes better than blackblack gum. Anyway, my username originally stood for GingerBread girl, but someone else interpreted it as GameBoy girl. (I'm cool with gameboys. I <3 tetris.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Tetris is the best!! (Although I have recently become addicted to playing sudoku on my ipod too...)  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:56 pm
I've been given many nicnames, but one of the later that seemed to stick was archangel. Friends said it fit me. I'm the first one a lot of people come to for anything, and the first to offer help. I also try to protect everyone (military make sense?). Lionheart, after Squall Leonheart, one of my favorite charachters and a name one of my exgirlfriends used to call me by as our personalities matched, until i warmed up.

So, something i haven't heard in a long time...
Se Ga Takai

And now you know, the rest of the story! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:48 pm
I think mine's the simplest of all: my name is Ashley and I go to USC. Thus I'm ashleyatusc.

--ashleyatusc  

ashleyatusc

Teviri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:18 am
I just got a name from a Marion Zimmer Bradley book and changed a few letters.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:57 pm
Teviri
I just got a name from a Marion Zimmer Bradley book and changed a few letters.

I love Marion Zimmer Bradley! Which book does your name come from? I don't recognize it (since you changed the letters)  

t1ph4ni3

Breeder Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 am
It was really a RL nick name Breeder because im straight as far as my sexual prefrence. Werewolf because well... i like them... not to mention i do have a rather keen sence of hearing and smell... but my spelling sux. ^_^ anyway so it was one of the nick names i got. Here in Gaia it flopped over to being a name for one of my RP chars.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:33 am
My screen name came from My alter ego  

Demonica1984

DragonRiderJ

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:07 am
my screenname came from a few things. I love dragons, I have read a lot of books that were about dragons and riders, like Eragon. I guess that's it. I do like werewolves though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:54 pm
My new screen name:MindFreakLoyalBecki- Mindfreak=criss angel show on A&E/ Loyal=Criss Angel fan/ becki=My name

My Old one:HIMLuva- HIM=Band/ Luva=Self explanitory  

Mia San Mia

Sparkly Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adnamac

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:08 pm
User Image

Well...my screen name...after you drop the decorative little periods and brackets, you're left with 'Adnamac'.

Flip it around, and you get 'Cadnama'. The 'C' is for my middle initial, and after you drop that off, you're left with 'Amanda'.

Who wants to guess what my actual name is now, hmm? biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:04 am
It was interesting reading where everyone's screen name came from. Mine is very simple really. My name is Denise and I like the number 13, which many people fear as an unlucky day or number. TRISKAIDEKAPHOBIA is the term use meaning fear of the number 13. In the 1800's and 1900's when buildings were built above the 12th floor, the next floor was 14th not the 13th from what I'm told. Friday the 13th is also a bad day for the stock market because people fear trading on that day. I read some where. Many people on Gaia mistake 13 might be my age!!!  

Denise13

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:41 pm
maybe it's just coincidence, but i've always had bad luck when it comes to friday the 13th. i've had a house fire, family members fall ill or die, and most recent i tore ligaments in my left knee.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:10 pm
SK are my initials, Lion is the animal on my family crest.  

SK Lion

Eloria Magewinds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:34 pm
When i was first choosing a name for my female hume character on FFXI I used to name generator, which gave me the name Eloria. I also love the author, Mercedes Lackey, so Magewinds come from one of here series. biggrin  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff