PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:04 pm
Rial k**e
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Rial k**e
Dema
Rial k**e
I can't wait untill "300" comes out.

Oh heck yeah, it looks pretty sweet. If you haven't heard of it you should also look up a movie called The Pathfinder, it looks cool too.

"Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

"Then we will fight in the shade" 3nodding

Thats the best line ever.

Personally I like...
"SPARTINS! This is where we STAND! And this is where THEY die!"
or...
"Madness...? *pause* THIS IS SPARTA!"

But yes, I am eager to see the 300 considering its done by the same guy that did Sin City (big fan of that movie).

But yeah, go here and check out this trailer. Like Dema said, its a movie called Pathfinder.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbV1rU0Iecc

All good lines, I just liked the cockyness of his voice when he said "then we will fight in the shade"

I know I think thats what sold me on the line.

Though I'm not so sure how much I like it anymore.

I was playing a Game called Spartan Total Warior. It's been out for a little while and it has a line almost identical to that on in it and I'm pertty sure it was made first.

yeah but how many lines truly are original y'know? So even if they did happen to snag it from there if it works for the movie I suppose I can live with the fact that they might have stolen it LOL. But I'm sure that it will have many other memorable lines in it as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:02 pm
Augh! That line is actually recorded in history (Heroditus, I think, it would make sense). Granted, it may not have been said, but was an after-thought... the "man it would have been so great if he had said" moments.

The line I'm hoping made it's way in there, and there's no gaurentee it is (haven't read the graphic novel yet to find out) is any Spartan woman saying, preferably to a son:

"Come back carrying your shield... or carried on it."  

HoiPolloi

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Dema
Rial k**e
Dema
Chibbi_Satan
Rial k**e

Thats the best line ever.

Personally I like...
"SPARTINS! This is where we STAND! And this is where THEY die!"
or...
"Madness...? *pause* THIS IS SPARTA!"

But yes, I am eager to see the 300 considering its done by the same guy that did Sin City (big fan of that movie).

But yeah, go here and check out this trailer. Like Dema said, its a movie called Pathfinder.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbV1rU0Iecc

All good lines, I just liked the cockyness of his voice when he said "then we will fight in the shade"

I know I think thats what sold me on the line.

Though I'm not so sure how much I like it anymore.

I was playing a Game called Spartan Total Warior. It's been out for a little while and it has a line almost identical to that on in it and I'm pertty sure it was made first.

yeah but how many lines truly are original y'know? So even if they did happen to snag it from there if it works for the movie I suppose I can live with the fact that they might have stolen it LOL. But I'm sure that it will have many other memorable lines in it as well.

Thats true, and it sounds better in the movie.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff