Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
News/Rumor for Zelda ^^ (thank you Xander) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:23 pm
its not only one month delayed guys, its not comin out till march now. i read it on zelda.com  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:05 am
Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
its not only one month delayed guys, its not comin out till march now. i read it on zelda.com
that means it will be here in may man that sucks  

Yuri Hyuga Godslayer

rosetiger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:07 pm
NEWS

erm... you guys might have already guessed this but TP is on GC not on REV (just reffering to first page where it says it will be on REV) info from nintendo official magazine (UK)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:20 am
There is some stuff I know, one thing is that you can name your horse this time round and that the cloaked person you see on the cut seen is Zelda. Thats about all I know about the game. I do want to know who the villan is though =/  

Jader7777

tennispro317

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:17 pm
News

I heard that the game was going to be awsome. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:13 pm
it will be so good i cant wait stupid release date delay  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Nekoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:51 pm
I prefer for it to have better qualtiy rather than the game coming out earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:38 pm
news 90% sure
a guy at gamestop (whom is quite reliable and ive had many a deiscussion about LOZ with, told me whoever preorders it before christmas will get a copy of the demos for legend of zelda: twilight princess. which he said would be coming out around new years time  

goldenlink

rikyo miyoshi

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:47 pm
Zelda_Kitten
News

By reading an interview with George Harrison, the vice president of Nintendo, i have found that Nintendo is planning to let all classic Nintendo Games (including Zelda) be downloadable! for more info on this subject Click Here

Rumor? or News confused
Also, it has been heard via Eiji Aonuma, director of Wind Waker, that a sequel is being made! so, for those of you who enjoyed Wing Waker, prepare for a Sequel, it WILL be called 'Wind Waker 2: (name here)' so, its obvious enough its a wind waker sequel wink i consider this Rumor OR News as the director said it, but it has not yet been confirmed.
YAYYYY!me heart heart heart Windwaker!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:48 pm
I heard that it wasn't being released until November. But I'm not sure if they mean this November or next. It's probably next Nov.  

Kaedeus

iD4rthCi3go

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:36 pm
well if i may say something but twilight princess is said to come out in April of 2006 so its a little longer than expected  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:00 pm
tennispro317
News

I heard that the game was going to be awsome. eek

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/legendzelda/index.jsp & there is this awsome movie preview thing. It so rocks!! Any way i thought it was Rocken  

MizzRocki

Crimson.Assassin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:50 am
Kaedeus
I heard that it wasn't being released until November. But I'm not sure if they mean this November or next. It's probably next Nov.
News 99% sure
Its not coming out until march 2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:03 am
NEWS FROM IGN

1) They say that its going to be the prettiest of the Zelda series, meaning that Nintendo is trying to make a good impression on us Graphic lovers.
2) The rumor of Link turning into a wolf in Twilight Princess is a true one. Rejoice wolf lovers.
3) I hear the release date is now 2006-05-15. So no more June, we might get it a month early

Interesting fact. The name came from a Japanese Manga that inspirered the movie Ladyhawke...for those that haven't seen or heard or it the film tells the story of a knight and his lady ruined by a horrible curse. The knight is forever cursed to transform into a wolf with the moonlight, just as the lady is cursed to change into a hawk at the first sign of sunlight. Crazy love life huh? People have guessed that this might mean that this Zelda will mirror that story. This is yet unknown though.

------------

Source Forgotten...

"The article states leading retailers and critics in Canada expect The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess to be the biggest game in 2005."

And everyone you are very much in luck...
"Nintendo today dismissed outright recent rumors that the highly-anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess would be developed for its next-generation Revolution console and not the current GameCube system, according to a report at GamesIndustry.biz."

Loralyn

SuperKitty

Wrathful Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:10 pm
I remember watching a movie called LadyHawk. And it was about that. It was really cool...at least what I remember is cool...
*sigh* oh well.

Everyday that goes by takes us closer to the release of TP!!!!!!
whee I can't wait!!!

I had a nightmare that I lost the receipt for it. O_o
but when I woke up and checked, it was still there^-^  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out