Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
The Introduction Thread! (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikomi41

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:50 am
Hi! um... i just joined.... My fav. CLAMP series would have to be CCS.

Oh, yea... you can either call me mikomi or pat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:08 pm
mrgreen Hi! I'm Digital x Mahjik. Or Digi x or something....

heart I love CLAMP! My fave would have to be Tsubasa and CCS.
I have the strangest clothes sweatdrop
Well, seeya.  

Digital x Mahjik

Usagi_Moon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:20 pm
Hi! I just joined and am new to Gaia! Hope that I like it here. biggrin

My favorite CLAMP works are x/1999, Tsubasa, Rayearth, and XXX Holic.

Look forward to talking with ya! wink

Usagi_Moon  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:14 am
My names is Melissa and one of my favorite clamp mangas would have to either be Chobits or angelic layer  

mika_nanaka

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:31 am
I'd like to take the time right now to say "HI!" to all the familliar faces and "Welcome! 4laugh " To all the new members.
I'm the silent moderator! XD I've been a little busy, but I always check up on the guild every day! I just don't always have time to post. ^_^;;

Also, welcome to the newest member, whom I just let in: Daisuki_dai.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:56 pm
Hello. My name is Kathryn, but on Gaia people call me Katsup. I have been a very big Fan of CLAMP ever since Card Captor Sakura was released on WB11 (yes, the horror). I immediately became obsessed with it, and bought fansubs and whatnot.

Then I started to read manga translations of Suki. Dakara. Suki. , Shirahime Shou, Clover, Chobits, and some of Angelic Layer.

I quickly became obsessed with chobits and I visited the japanese bookstore every month to see if the new volume had come out. After my chobits fad (which ended around the time the manga started to be produced in english) I got the anime series X, which is still one of my favorite animes to this day (along with FMA)

I still have yet to read XXX Holic and Tsubasa: resevoir chronicles, even though I own vols 1-5 of holic and the first few of tsubasa. If someone could pm me with sites that have text-translations, I would be in love.

But, my favorite CLAMP series would have to be X. And if i could get decent translations of the last 3 mangas of chobits, then that would be my second favorite.

sorry for the huge rant.  

Katsup

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:26 pm
Welcome to the guild, Katsup. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:45 am
Hi my name is Lime 3nodding I am really glad to have found this guild, so much internet so little clamp heart Anyways i would love to chat with any of you quys.  

Cherry107

Bryn McCardell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:00 pm
I'm Bryn, or Rae, or Sarah. Ermm...my favorite CLAMP manga is Angelic Layer, or Chobits. I loves them both heart Anyway...hi ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:27 pm
Hi! I'm AzureFire, but I get called Balmung. I know that is a boy's name but my friend called me that one day and it stuck. crying stressed gonk sweatdrop stressed My favorite clamp series is probably Tsubasa, then CCS. My favorite charachter is Li heart . I like making friends and having people to talk to, so contact me if youre ever online 3nodding  

AzureFire

Familiar Elder

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

niai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:44 am
Hi ya everybody!
My name is niai, and I'm a CLAMP's fan since looong ago.
My favourite CLAMP manga at the moment is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, 'cuz it's cool to see all the characters in the same story, and 'cuz I really love the storyline.
Nothing more to say now sweatdrop , hope to meet you around here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:25 pm
Hi! My name is Luna, and I'm a 21-year-old CLAMP fan from Argentina. I've read CCS, RG Veda, Clover, part of Magic Knight Rayearth, and I'm following XXXHOLiC and Tsubasa right now.

From the series I've read so far, my favourite is CCS. Shaoran is my favourite character, but Clow is the object of my obsession... heart  

Luna Nachtwald

uNDERoATH13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:22 pm
blaugh hi! heart I love CLAMP! my favs are Rayearth, Chobits, and Angelic Layer... may be Legal Drug but I haven't read enough to know sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:45 pm
I'm Sarah, 14, from Florissant, MO.
My favourite CLAMP mangas are Shirahime-Syo and Card Captor Sakura. My favourite CLAMP charas are Yukito Tsukishiro/Yue from Card Captor Sakura, Sorata Arisugawa from X/1999, and Chun from Legend of Chun Hyang.  

Celas

minkochan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:38 pm
waii! there've -gotta- be some nifty people here. ^.^ 'cause CLAMP kicks major a**, so those who are fans of CLAMP have gotta kick at least -some- a**...y'know? ;b hee.. just pickin'. watashi wa minkochan desu. ^-^ i'm also known as min'ko throughout the web. so take your pick! :3 as far as my favorite series goes...hn...i don't know if i have a favorite CLAMP series, but i'm currently obsessed with tsubasa, and i *heart* the animated x/1999 series.

<3!!!  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces