Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
The "I've just changed my avatar" Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please, take some gold!
  Why thankyou!
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:09 pm
AQuAxXxScORP_62704
Doressa
I've changed mine again! Do you think I should lose the slippers?

I think the slippers should stay it doesn't look bad.

Thanks for that!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Dark_Lady_Jade
Doressa
So, um...

Ta-dah!! What do you think?

redface redface

It's simple, but cute. smile

I voted for you!!! 10'd..I LOVE brown and blue together!!!  

Alyx Aphelia

Alyx Aphelia

Moonlight Dragon

Alyx Aphelia

Alyx Aphelia

Moonlight Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:56 pm
Drigo
AQuAxXxScORP_62704
Drigo
I changed mine. Yes or no?

I try not to go overboard with this kind of stuff...bu I like your avi Drigo...always wanted that mask....but get overwhelmed with the quest....
sweatdrop xd

I've just been here forever... sweatdrop

I think it is awesome... I like to clutter mine sometimes, and other times, I just keep it simple. Depends on the mood I am it. That Kitsune Mask is awesome. I still am saving for one! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:29 pm
I think what I like about people's avis here is we don't just try to overload on "Expensive" items. Instead we work towards a look.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:27 am
I agree Antonia, and I really like yours at the moment!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:54 pm
awwww thanksies! smile  

AntoniaMerEnfant

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:06 pm
Yes Antonia love the look..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:40 pm
I just got this fish hat so i thought I would change my clothes to match it.. haha.. but alas, it didn't work with my regular hair.. (most hats don't.. scream ), but it worked with this wig! xD blaugh 3nodding  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 am
That's awesome! The momo looks really cool with it! You're looking very Australian with the whole green and gold thing going on...

I changed my outfit to go with my new kiki!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:59 am
Doressa
That's awesome! The momo looks really cool with it! You're looking very Australian with the whole green and gold thing going on...

I changed my outfit to go with my new kiki!!

Hehe, thanks! I like your little ballet outfit, it looks really cute with the kitty! xD  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Seeress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:34 pm
Nessa, fantastic work on your avatar... Green and yellow are hard colors to match with what Gaia gives us.

Doressa, I like your new one too. It's very cute, although I think it would be cuter without the pixie (although I'm a tad bit biased against the pixie, so I wouldn't take my word for it).

And Antonia, I absolutely love yours! Beautiful, understated and purple!

Finding anything that looks good on the aliens is hard... I like my current look okay at the moment, although I'll probably get sick of it and change it again in a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:06 pm
Seeress
Nessa, fantastic work on your avatar... Green and yellow are hard colors to match with what Gaia gives us.

Thanks so much! =D  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 pm
Seeress

Doressa, I like your new one too. It's very cute, although I think it would be cuter without the pixie (although I'm a tad bit biased against the pixie, so I wouldn't take my word for it).

And Antonia, I absolutely love yours! Beautiful, understated and purple!

Finding anything that looks good on the aliens is hard... I like my current look okay at the moment, although I'll probably get sick of it and change it again in a few days.

I was actually just thinking that you had done so well with the alien!! I was an alien very briefly -I gave up because it was just too hard!

As for the pixie, I added it so that there was a bit more blue to go with the ribbon and kiki's eyes...still unsure about it myself, but I'll keep playing...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:37 pm
I change mine often. But I love everyone's here. They are all unique  

SydneySkye
Crew

gorath64

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:51 am
I think this is a great idea. I changed my Avi to represent Christmas colors so what do you think?  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff