Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
talk things about Ocarina Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:46 am
Yea, lol, but i have excuses XD i almost finished Majoras Mask... and Windwaker i only play at a friends (i dont own a Gamecube) as for the other games i have, i got them earlier this week XD

by the way, i have Link to the Past, Four Swords and Majora's Mask on VBA (VisualGameBoy) which is used on the computer. If anyone doesnt have these games, pm me your email and ill see if i can send em too ya ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:19 pm
*punches air with fist* I'm on the final boss of Minish Cap! I'll add this to the beaten list...

I mainly beat the GB games for Zelda, so OoT was one of the few console games that I had beaten...  

Tesla Charlatan

Exquisite0802
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:35 pm
I have OoT and Windwaker

I can get the older ones from my b/f who owns them ALL...it's insanity! oO; If only I could find a properly functioning NES...*le sigh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:08 am
Exquisite0802
I have OoT and Windwaker

I can get the older ones from my b/f who owns them ALL...it's insanity! oO; If only I could find a properly functioning NES...*le sigh
lucky for me, i already had a NES, got it from my cousin, all i need is the games! (missing two) once i get them, ill have theentire collection XD (except Twilight Princess, of course, but i'll be getting it!) too bad we dont live near eachother, you have the games, i have the machine *sigh*  

`Quetie
Crew

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:33 am
Zelda_Kitten
Exquisite0802
I have OoT and Windwaker

lucky for me, i already had a NES, got it from my cousin, all i need is the games! (missing two) once i get them, ill have theentire collection XD (except Twilight Princess, of course, but i'll be getting it!) too bad we dont live near eachother, you have the games, i have the machine *sigh*
Yeah, that is a pity *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:52 am
would this be the right place to post the Epona thing then Fiora?  

`Quetie
Crew

Naomi Soto

Dapper Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:36 pm
This is a little off topic but did you know Nintendo is selling/advertising the blue ocarina of time as an instrument in some gamer magazines?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:15 pm
Naomi Soto
This is a little off topic but did you know Nintendo is selling/advertising the blue ocarina of time as an instrument in some gamer magazines?

Wow! ...After I played OoT, I wanted an ocarina so badly...just to say I had one, really...though I would really love to learn to play one. ^^;  

Exquisite0802
Crew

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:01 am
Zelda_Kitten
Sure, go for it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:02 am
Naomi Soto
Yep, my cousin's got one, but he lost it recently...  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:46 am
Naomi Soto
that kinda makes me sad... the Ocarina Of Time is an origional Ocarina, if they sell loads its not the same. Iono, as a Zelda fan i cant see more than one Ocarina of Time. Just another profit scheme.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:54 am
Fiora Vixen
Zelda_Kitten
Sure, go for it...
Ok, heres a cheat to use any weapon on epona in OoT (except the master sword)
1st things 1st, you NEED a gold cartridge to use this.
Ok, the first thing you need to do is unequip the master sword, you cant have a sword equipped to use this. The only way i know how to do this is in the second battle of Ganon, so you cant use it for most of the game, but i love the cheat anyway, Ok, when Ganon knocks the Master Sword away from you, save your game, then press reset. DONT EQUIP YOUR SWORD! the green button should now be blank. Go to Hyrule field and play Eponas song to get Epona. while o Epona, use your c buttons to use items.
You will not lose the Master Sword, whenyour done just re-equip it by going to the item sub-screen.
I know its a bit of a hassle to do this, but its a good bit of fun if your bored.  

`Quetie
Crew

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:57 am
Heres a cheat to get great sheild protection as child Link. Get out your Deku sheild and press R, while holding the sheild out, press start and equip the hylian sheild. now when you go back to the game, you have 2 sheilds! when you press r, you get both protection from the front and the top XD hope thats helpful lol wink

I know loadsa these, if they annoy ya just say and i wont post any more  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:29 am
That's awesome!...I love things like that  

Exquisite0802
Crew

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:43 pm
Exquisite0802
That's awesome!...I love things like that
lol ok razz ill try remember a few others i have stored somewhere in my brain... i have too much spare time finding these things eh wink  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff