Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zander the 1st

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:44 am
Was up peoples  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:57 pm
you know...their are times where i have 10 PMs, and the profiles look like no one actually read the format or rules and i wonder...why the hell did i create this rp....then then i remember....RP!!!!  

KittenKagome
Captain

The Living Wasteland
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:32 pm
Never fear, Captian Second in Command Mod is here! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:58 pm
So, are you keeping both RP's running? Or are we eventually switching over to just the guild?  

msbgjunkie0

KittenKagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:24 am
the main goal is to keep both running because not everyone wants to be in the guild. but they do like the thread. however....SADLY no one in the guild other than myself and a few others out of 54 have posted. so i dont know whats going to heppen to the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:24 pm
Kuro sat on the windowsill of his room. Looking out into the land. His leg swinging out as he smiled. The sun up high as he looked to see who was out.  

Okimu

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:40 pm
Kojerico
Never fear, Captian Second in Command Mod is here! ninja

Copy cat.... stare

As for what Kindgom I'm in none! The only thing I even know about this guild is that I played Dynasty Warriors on the PS2 like three times at my friends house. Otherwise I'm blissfuly unaware of anything else.

And about the guild so far, it seams a tad bit unorganized... You should put some of the kingdoms and profiles into seperate sub threads... Just a thought.

But yeah. Anyone care to tell me what exactly is going on?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:37 pm
nothing is going on because no one is rping....and it IS organized if you care to...i dunnoo...look around  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:57 pm
I did, but I mean everything is just thrown out there, I just thought it would of been easier to get around if Like all the profles were a subject and then the Kingdoms were another ect. But like I said. Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:55 pm
having the profiles all under one topic is overcrowding and messy. not everybody enjoys having to go look for someones profile in some huge topic when nothing is in order. not only are the topics Sticky, but they are seperated into kingdoms for easy find. looking through a chaos of stacked profiles isnt any fun. and besides, only a handful of the people here even have a profile.  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:36 pm
Speaking of profiles do you just choose one of the characters from the game or do you make one up?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:56 pm
that is entirely up to you ^_^ you find someone you like, or make them up, and then post that profile in the kingdom you want to be in. or in the Other section if you choose to XD also please please PLEASE follow the format provided in the profile sections. i cant tell you how many PMs i get for the people wanting to be Royalty and their profiles arent even good....its like...are you retarded!!!?? ... crying  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:03 pm
lol I know what you mean. But yes, I can follow the simple copy and paste method and simply insert user data at the required spaces. But before I do, any Kingdom in need of people or shall I just wing it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:08 pm
OH!! i love you!!!!! their would be times where they would send in the profile 10 times with the missing data, and instead of giving me everthing they put "You've seen this" .......what am i supposed to do, copy and paste that in a profile for all to see. and let the person explain "oh i dont have a pic because she was supposed to put it up when i told her she already seen it." you know whati am saying? how hard is it to copy and paste...i tell ya...it gets so hard holding nearly everyone's hand becase they want me to get their info for them
umm, i would say Qin or Shu...but mostly Qin because their are only two people there. i cant remember for Shu.  

KittenKagome
Captain

Dunecoon

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:21 pm
lol You sound quite stressed. Then I guess I'll go for Qin, are pictures neccesary? If so I'll just whip something up. Other wise I'd rather give a description.

One last question, are you in need of Antagonist?

((Little busy at the moment, so I'll post my profile soon.))  
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff