Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:25 pm
La Belle Isolde

Uh.... I have no idea. I think he's an only child XD

BTW, his full first name is Yukinobu, lol

Blarg..... stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:26 pm
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
Anyone want the cutie (as in adorable) Japanese dude who has a thing for me? He's in his 20's and so awesome but I'm taken XD
You now have my undivided attention.

I would but at the same time... uh... its awkward seeing as he's the lab assistant for my Japanese class (almost like teacher/student sorta thing... which I guess is kinda awesome in its own way). He helped me with my homework. And yet I can't bring myself to mention I have a boyfriend, does that mean I'm a horrible person?

I'll see if I can get a picture of him for you. Yuki's so cute ^__^
Please? *puppy eyes*  

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 pm
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
Anyone want the cutie (as in adorable) Japanese dude who has a thing for me? He's in his 20's and so awesome but I'm taken XD
You now have my undivided attention.

I would but at the same time... uh... its awkward seeing as he's the lab assistant for my Japanese class (almost like teacher/student sorta thing... which I guess is kinda awesome in its own way). He helped me with my homework. And yet I can't bring myself to mention I have a boyfriend, does that mean I'm a horrible person?

I'll see if I can get a picture of him for you. Yuki's so cute ^__^
Please? *puppy eyes*

It's so stalkery XD

When my best friend saw him she was like "Aw, he's so cute." which is hilarious coming from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:31 pm
La Belle Isolde

It's so stalkery XD

Oi.....I have too much experience in internet stalkery. No pics for Sleem, please. ( rofl )  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Slim95
La Belle Isolde

It's so stalkery XD

Oi.....I have too much experience in internet stalkery. No pics for Sleem, please. ( rofl )

Lol. It's okay, I can't make any promises on pictures anyway... I mean I can try and be discreet but that's gonna be really weird if I get caught, and it'll also be weird to ask for a picture...

Yeah, I'll see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:36 pm
Slim95
There there, Jimmeh. *pat on the back* Long-distance relationships are supposed to work miracles on the relationship sometimes. (Yeah, I wouldn't know, but.....heh heh)
Yes, there is a lot of good and bad that comes from it. On one hand, we build up trust like a mother ********, and I know that I love her for her, and not because she's hawt (although I must say, she's a looker). On the other, because of distance issues, I won't be able to take her on a date for a long while, and all my presents have to take that dangerous trek across the country by mail. Because of age differance issues, I'll never be able to take her to her prom, and we'll most likely be keeping things relitivly secret for a while... damn my attraction to loli!

Silver, you're married... remember? That's why they don't ask, you're not on the market.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 pm
MrJimmy
... damn my attraction to loli!

Silver, you're married... remember? That's why they don't ask, you're not on the market.

LOL! rofl

About Silver: Silver is married? @.@ But she....said she was....single....*turribly confused*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:40 pm
Ssh... I don't want my school knowing about that. ninja

Slim, I'm married to Jimmeh. ;D

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:41 pm
Oh that's an old joke Slim, like OOOOOOLD. Wasn't it when you were still relitivly new Silver?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Silver Hellsing

And Jimmy has...girlfriend...too? *out-of-the-loop-o-meter is vaporized* WHY DOESN'T SLIM KNOW ABOUT ALL THESE ATG RELATIONSHIPS!!! *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth*  

Slim95
Crew

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:43 pm
MrJimmy
Oh that's an old joke Slim, like OOOOOOLD. Wasn't it when you were still relitivly new Silver?

I suppose so. :/ I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Slim95
Silver Hellsing

And Jimmy has...girlfriend...too? *out-of-the-loop-o-meter is vaporized* WHY DOESN'T SLIM KNOW ABOUT ALL THESE ATG RELATIONSHIPS!!! *sits in a corner and rocks back and forth*
Oh, and I didn't tell you about me and Sanzo, did I? wink  

Indigo Project

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:46 pm
MrJimmy

Oh, now I understand. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:53 pm
On a lighter note, does anyone want to play SSBM with me?  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces