whats the point of life?
  to live
  to die
  to love
  to hate
View Results

tjara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:57 am
Hi, i'm Tjara, 21 years old, german and student of sociology and french. I was interested in old cultures and mythologies as long as I can remember, especially in Egypt and Greece. I've been in egypt once, some years ago. It was a two week journey with my parents, we traveled the Nile from Luxor to Abu Simbel and spent a week in Hurghada. Very touristiy. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:52 pm
Hi.... My name is Genea.......... I have liked Egypt ever since I was little...... I probably won't post much.... but i will lurk A LOT...... I tend to do that.... xd  

Victorie Rose

Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:17 am
The Queen of Dreams~

Hello, I'm Zakura!

I've been interested in Egypt for a long time, and have regained interest as I've been writing my new novel. I'm very happy I stumbled across this guild!

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:13 pm
im hanawie
im so into egypt my friends have asked me to stop talking about it
anyway.....
im going to japan in june
oh and im always looking for friends just pm me first  

Hanawie

fun_loving_wierdo_001

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:55 am
Hello, my name (in real life) is Caira. ^_^
I'm proud to call myself one-fourth Egyptian on my grandmother's side. My mom wanted to call me a "regular" name but my good 'ol gram did me right. ^^ I live in Texas with my mom, stepdad, sister, and Egyptian Mau, Nile (he likes water). If you've seen the movie "Cat Woman" you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm in 7th grade with an above average on my SAT's (don't ask me why I got tested so early- I simply don't know!) My passions are researching my heritage, listening to music, drawing, talking to my cat (yes, I'm the batty cat lady! XD), talking to everyone actually ^^' , and last (but certainly not least) Egyptology. I'm Christian so I'm not allowed to practice my grandmother's religion, much to my dismay. The Gods and Godesses are my main attraction to the culture of my people. I was born under the gift of Thoth (says my grandma, she's showing me how you can determine which God(s) or Goddess(es) are whatching you. If you'd like to know which one may be bestowing you their gift (or protecting) you, just pm me. I may not be dead on, but I might be able to give you some insight) Thank you for the introduction.
P.S.- Sorry if I seem a bit snobbish, I'm just very proud of my accomplishments ^^'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Hi! Nice to meet you! My name is Sarah and I'm American. ;p
I'm Christian and am interested in the history of places like Egypt and Israel.
I once tried to teach myself the heiroglyphics and the Ancient Egyptian language, but it didn't turn out so well. I really need a better attention span... sweatdrop  

Silvenya

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:39 pm
Hello all! I'm Vertigo_Kiwi (real name is Kim) and I'm a 17 year old American. I've always been interested in Egyptian history, and about a year ago I stumbled across the Kemetic Orthodox religion. I took the beginner's course, but have not been divined yet. As of right now I honor the goddess Aset (or Isis). Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning more and meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:46 am
Hi! I'm Camilla. I'm about 75% Italian and I love studying Ancient Civilizations. Egypt was what got me interested in the Mediterranean in general. I've been to Italy a dozen times and would LOVE to share what I learned. I plan on majoring in archaeology when I go to college, and spending a semester or two abroad. I love meeting/talking to new people and sharing ideas/stories/etc so yeah...me in a nutshell!  

Vittoria della Notte

AranelCaladhiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:41 am
Hey! I'm Aranel. I'm an American undergraduate, studying anthropology and sociology, with a few languages and classics thrown in to spice things up. My main interest groups are gender and religion.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:27 pm
Well, I just joined, so I might as well post here. I won't say my real name or give really specific things, because I'm paranoid like that.

My personal Egyptian name is Kem Pet Unsu, but you can just call me Unsu or Queenie if my screenname or Egyptian name are too long. I live in Southeast Wisconsin and go to an IB high school. I'm in my sophmore year in high school, and pretty much doing senior work for a normal school. My favorite anime is Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I wish I could find subs of it again. I have all the mangas that are out at the moment, and buy the new ones almost as soon as they come out. I also love wolves, hence the name Wolf of the Egyptian Heavens, and love the anime and manga Wolf's Rain. I'm an anime fan, in case you didn't notice, but Egypt is one of my greatest passions. I try to teach myself Egyptian/Coptic, and tend to use it in conversations or when I'm very excited/mad/irritated. I've sworn at people in Egyptian, and when I see wolf things I often shout, "Unsu!" and point at it. I'm currently trying to write essays to win a summer scholarship to Egypt with a host family, almost like a foreign exchange program only for over the summer. So, that's about me. If you've got any other questions, ask away, just not really personal info like "What's your phone number?" and such. I'll ignore it or give you a fake number.  

Kem Pet Unsu

SherejaRage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:13 pm
Hi all. My name is Shereja Rage and I am 28. I have been into ancient egyptian culture for years now. I am a pagan, and my patron God and Goddess are Osiris and Isis. I love frogs, and am happy to be married to my soulmate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:31 pm
I'm The Acid Queen. I'm particularly interested in Anubis, burial, the afterlife, etc.  

The Acid Queen

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Midnight Soul]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:45 pm
Hey! I'm Jas, and I love ancient cultures and civilizations, especially mythology and religion (both modern and ancient). I also like discussing philosophy and beliefs, in general. Back on topic (sort of), I use an inordinate number of commas and obscure words and phrasing. I appreciate the English language for what it once was, and I strongly encourage proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization. I also love reading.

So... that's me, in a nutshell.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:17 am
Okay, first, I'm a girl. Thoth is one of my many mules (five of which are related to Egypt). I love studying other cultures.

I am...
a writer
art student (sophomore)
pagan (I use mainly Egyptian dieties)
a little crazy
tarot reader
knitter

I think those are the basics. You can also look me up under the names LadyAnubis and God_of_Death_Anubis (those are my primary accounts).

Um...I think that's it.  

Captain--Harkness_Jack

Morphine Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:23 am
*waltzes in*
I'm `i l u, but you can call me Siris.
I've always been fascinated with ancient Egyptian culture.
So yeah, that's about it. =]

The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces