Reply 21+
Have any questions? Ask Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticSerpent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:28 pm
I have a question on the shadow spirits, I don't mean the little pets that over flood the market place. the other one's like the Reapers shadow, and the sickle, and pillar ones. How do you go about finding them? and is there a place where you can check the prices of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:07 pm
If you buy the little pet shadow spirit that you're talking about, all of the other functions come with it. The same as if you buy the new mini ufo, you get the little alien, a hat a beam of light etc.  

Doressa
Captain

MysticSerpent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:30 pm
Doressa
If you buy the little pet shadow spirit that you're talking about, all of the other functions come with it. The same as if you buy the new mini ufo, you get the little alien, a hat a beam of light etc.

ohhh, all the spiirit items are one item. I guess that will explain why I can't find the items. so the Scythe is also the spirit pet?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:32 pm
so is there only one item with the winter fox mink as well?  

MysticSerpent

MysticSerpent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:21 pm
When I try to enter crew form I keep getting this Information. "
You are not authorized to view this forum.". something wrong iwth gaia, or me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:54 am
MysticSerpent
When I try to enter crew form I keep getting this Information. "
You are not authorized to view this forum.". something wrong iwth gaia, or me?

It's okay, only guild moderators or administrators can enter that forum. =) sweatdrop  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:28 pm
MysticSerpent
so is there only one item with the winter fox mink as well?

Yup! That's right! All the donation items are like that. It's similar to how your gwee can be worn in different ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:15 am
How do I invite a friend to join?  

crimson_lady

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:26 pm
crimson_lady
How do I invite a friend to join?

Post a request in the "invite requests" sticky, and post your friend's username, and a mod will send him or her an invite. =) heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:57 pm
I have got a house and got the building permit but can't figure out how to get into the empty houses in the towns. Can anyone tell me how it works?  

pepper1955

Elliebites

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:06 pm
It says on the member list that I'm a "NON MEMBER", but I got a pm before saying I was accepted into the guild and I thought I was a memebr sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:56 pm
I know I am new but can I ask if a young mother I know could join the group? She is soon to be 21 but isn't right now? She came from Neopets just like my daughter and I. She is really sweet and can't stand the teenagers either. Her name is Sorchamarie  

pepper1955

pepper1955

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:02 pm
I also am classified as a non member. How come?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:41 am
pepper1955
I have got a house and got the building permit but can't figure out how to get into the empty houses in the towns. Can anyone tell me how it works?

To place a house, you have to find an empty lot. These are designated by little for sale signs, and that shows you can place your house there. There aren't always lots availible, but if there aren't any, there will be again soon. Forgive me if this is brief. I hope that helps!  

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 am
Elliebites
It says on the member list that I'm a "NON MEMBER", but I got a pm before saying I was accepted into the guild and I thought I was a memebr sad

I'm sure it's just some sort of bug. You couldn't post if you wern't a member. =)  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff