Reply 21+
Oh no... it's a Sailor Moon thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stephaniebeav

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:13 pm
1. why are all the planets led by a moon?
I would have thought it would have been Sailor Sun or something that is supposed to be the sun. But I guess it's supposed to be the sailor to protect the earth maybe? Who knows. That series I watched when I was younger... but its a bit weird now when I attempted to re-watch it.

2. So if Darien/Mamoru/Tuxedo mask is Guardian of the Earth, is this just one of many plugs on how Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon revolves around him?
Wow, never thought of that before... hummmm..... I would say probably the symbolism between the two, that they are always together... connected.... But I never thought Darien was the Gaurdian of the Earth... but I guess its been a while. LOL

3. Since Pluto has recently been discredited as a planet (sad, icon_cry.gif ) does that mean from now on her powers weren't work. "PLUTO PLANET POWER!" -nothing happens- "Crap, I don't get planet power anymore now that pluto's not a planet!"
Hehehehe good point!!!! Hehehe, but she is one of the least shown characters so maybe its true....LOL But I guess the bigger question, is not Pluto, but Rini..... There can't be too moons...LOL But they made a stretch for that, so I assume its the same now for pluto.

4. Did anyone else get sick of the bickering between Rei/Mars and Serena in the American dub?
Yes Yes Yes!!! I hated the English Dub... it was so annoying... the voices the poor translations... the censorship. It was really weird to watch. But the Japanese version is soo much better... its not even funny.

5. Who do you think had the best romantic pairing? (serena/darien, mars and that rocker dude who lived in the temple, molly/nephrite, Rini/Chibi USA/Mini moon and Helios/Pegasus, Uranus and Neptune, Sailor Venus and... everybody, molly and umino/melvin, or Ami/Mercury and Studying)
Hehehe, for love none of them.... so I would say Ami and Studying. LOL The rest seemed rather cheesy or dumb.

6. Does anyone know the episode from which this quote comes "Unless he's unusually tall for his age he's way too old to be dating my daughter"
Nope... its been a long time, especially for English Dubs. But I would guess in the Sailor R or S series.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:49 pm
wow haven't seen sailor moon in a long time was one of my favorite anime's rofl but I did get to see the PGSM and its good as well.

hmmz I never thought about that before. sweatdrop could be cause earth is closer to the moon, but I guess its cause of the "silver crystal".

2. So if Darien/Mamoru/Tuxedo mask is Guardian of the Earth, is this just one of many plugs on how Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon revolves around him? I do believe this earth and moon thing has allot to do with that legion about Selene/Endymion.

3. Since Pluto has recently been discredited as a planet (sad, icon_cry.gif ) does that mean from now on her powers weren't work. "PLUTO PLANET POWER!" -nothing happens- "Crap, I don't get planet power anymore now that pluto's not a planet!"

I think Pluto will still have her power they are not so accurate with in sm world with the mythology or real world. cause Time was Saturn @_@ and Pluto was Death. @_@ they switched it around sweatdrop anyways Pluto will have her power

4. Did anyone else get sick of the bickering between Rei/Mars and Serena in the American dub?

oh god yes, could stand so much bickering between those two, It was so annoying.

5. Who do you think had the best romantic pairing? (serena/darien, mars and that rocker dude who lived in the temple, molly/nephrite, Rini/Chibi USA/Mini moon and Helios/Pegasus, Uranus and Neptune, Sailor Venus and... everybody, molly and umino/melvin, or Ami/Mercury and Studying)

hmm version Uranus and Neptune I never really was a Mamoru fan. well of the dub version anyways original was allot better. the dub version they made Mamoru and usagi so annoying

6. Does anyone know the episode from which this quote comes "Unless he's unusually tall for his age he's way too old to be dating my daughter"
errrrr sorry i dont i dont really remember alot about the anime sweatdrop crying lol

GothicTenshi

Magpie214

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:39 pm
gI am one of the hugest Sailor Moon fans you will ever find. I love Sailor Saturn she is totally my favorite. She is even tattooed to my leg and I am totally serious. Anyways, I am a die hard what can I say..... wink

This is one of those questions that makes you think and the only theory I can come up with is, it was the only thing back in the day that we knew igsisted besides the earth. I mean before the landing on the moon and all that good stuff, but hey that is my theory??

2. So if Darien/Mamoru/Tuxedo mask is Guardian of the Earth, is this just one of many plugs on how Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon revolves around him? Men wish that women would just revolve around everything they say, and the series was created by a man. Ladies think about it!!

No offense, but I don't give a damn what scientists say, Pluto is a planet, and she was too hot in the series and the attacks were too killer to just dismiss her!!

Yes it was annoying, but there was times it was so damned funny. Especially in the Japanese version!!

I really liked the pairing between Uranus and Neptune, not in the American version in the Japanese version when they were lovers, and I always did love Chibi-Usa and Helios!!

To my knowledge I don't recall that quote, but I would either believe it was said by Serena's father when she found out how old Darien was compared to his daughter, or when Molly told her mom about Nephrite, I don't know though??  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff