Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:14 am
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai
Oh no, they're all pick-up lines, some are just more subtle than others! 3nodding heart
yes, it's really one's purpose within the statement that counts, isn't it.

No, no! You see, there's ALWAYS an .... intent with the statement .... sometimes they just don't know it until you grab the statement and show them just what they've actually said! 3nodding

Like in my socials class! My teacher was a good friend, amazing teacher, and fellow SCAdian! And I'd randomly burst out laughing in class, and then he'd realize *just* what he'd said and laugh as well .... then tell me my mind was in the gutter - to which I would protest 'My mind is *NOT* in the gutter .... I'd have to climb up six feet to get to the gutter' twisted

But I do that all the time at SCA events, especially with the shy guys! 3nodding heart Because they tend to blush, stammer, and try to correct their wording .... usually just making it worse in the end! rofl

There's always an intent! You just have to show them what their subconcious is making them say sometimes! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:20 am
Naito_Mitsukai
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai
Oh no, they're all pick-up lines, some are just more subtle than others! 3nodding heart

No, no! You see, there's ALWAYS an .... intent with the statement .... sometimes they just don't know it until you grab the statement and show them just what they've actually said! 3nodding

Like in my socials class! My teacher was a good friend, amazing teacher, and fellow SCAdian! And I'd randomly burst out laughing in class, and then he'd realize *just* what he'd said and laugh as well .... then tell me my mind was in the gutter - to which I would protest 'My mind is *NOT* in the gutter .... I'd have to climb up six feet to get to the gutter' twisted

But I do that all the time at SCA events, especially with the shy guys! 3nodding heart Because they tend to blush, stammer, and try to correct their wording .... usually just making it worse in the end! rofl

There's always an intent! You just have to show them what their subconcious is making them say sometimes! 3nodding

heart heart heart You're a hero heart heart heart  

Random Saxon

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:32 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai

Gods. Its like hearing a lecture from me. *shakes head* Almost scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:09 am
Snaebjorn
Naito_Mitsukai
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai

*semi-whiny* Whaaa-aatt?  

Naito_Mitsukai

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:10 am
Random Saxon
Naito_Mitsukai
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai

heart heart heart You're a hero heart heart heart

o.o ... for which part? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:46 am
Naito_Mitsukai
Snaebjorn
Naito_Mitsukai
The Abortionater
Naito_Mitsukai

*semi-whiny* Whaaa-aatt?

Just saying your view on things is alot like mine. *laughs*  

Snaebjorn

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:11 am
biggrin I take it that's a good thing then! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Yes but still scary.  

Snaebjorn

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:44 am
that's okay - apperantly I scare a lot of people in many different ways! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:05 am
*chuckles* You only scare me in the best of ways.  

Snaebjorn

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:42 pm
You're all flattery! xd heart Not that I'm complaining wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:15 pm
Well this is a thread for pick up lines what else would I do but flatter lovely ladies with minds as twisted as my own?  

Snaebjorn

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:30 pm
Snaebjorn
Well this is a thread for pick up lines what else would I do but flatter lovely ladies with minds as twisted as my own?

Aww, well that's just the best compliment I've ever recieved! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:35 pm
I'm sure over time you will recieve many many more. Especially with that fire you have. *laughs* I just read your profile. That was hilarious. Especially about the "Gothic" label.  

Snaebjorn

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:47 am
rofl Haha, thanks! personally my favourite part of my profile is my archery picture! 3nodding heart  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff