Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:04 am
Pirate Dirge
Archangel Lionheart

PirateDirge, lieing in person can be just as easy for some, if you wanna hear it, I'll tell you the Rachel story.

sad I never said it wasn't, hon, I just think it's easier to pull off when you don't have to see each other. Sorry to hear things didn't go well for you.

Meh, just chalked up as another growing experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:01 pm
i am in a verry happy online relationship and though i wish he was next to me right now i could not be happer!  

Pistol Kiss

Saint Elder

Mars Barrex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:12 pm
Pistol Kiss
i am in a verry happy online relationship and though i wish he was next to me right now i could not be happer!

I feel very much the same way.

Much love babe heart heart heart

I have a tale of grief and woe to tell about a previous online relationship... but I shall spare it for some other day =P

I'm very happy right now, to say the least biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:09 pm
lightsenshi feels sad because no one loves him. sweatdrop  

lightsenshi

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:45 pm
-Scribbles something in crayon and tucks it into Lightsenshi's papers, it's a little note that says "I Y Q" heart -

Cheer up ^_^ -hugs-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:21 pm
lightsenshi

We all love you!!!  

Archangel Lionheart

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:25 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
-Scribbles something in crayon and tucks it into Lightsenshi's papers, it's a little note that says "I Y Q" heart -

Cheer up ^_^ -hugs-

Yah! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:12 am
Archangel Lionheart
lightsenshi

We all love you!!!
Yep we sure do... we all love you!  

SydneySkye
Crew

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:17 am
I think online relationships go both ways. I applaud those who have made it. All relationships take work even friendship. So whether we are looking for love or friends, we all must work at it. My thought is always be truthful, my motto "if the truth hurts, change it"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:40 am
SydneySkye
I think online relationships go both ways. I applaud those who have made it. All relationships take work even friendship. So whether we are looking for love or friends, we all must work at it. My thought is always be truthful, my motto "if the truth hurts, change it"

Relationships of any kind require work. Even the online kind, but they are often more relaxed and casual than most "real" relationships.  

lightsenshi

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:41 am
lightsenshi
SydneySkye

Relationships of any kind require work. Even the online kind, but they are often more relaxed and casual than most "real" relationships.

Yes they are. I have learned it is much easier to talk on here than in person.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:05 pm
SydneySkye
lightsenshi
SydneySkye

Yes they are. I have learned it is much easier to talk on here than in person.

Yes, it's much easier to make yourself look stupid. mrgreen And flirting is much more fun.  

lightsenshi

Tzsche

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:21 am
met two of my .. hmm, generally serious/official boyfriends (is that an oxymoron? I'm not sure it's the appropriate term) online, at first, but we're all in the same city and with some friends regularly meet every week for few years before hitting it off sweatdrop

my problem with online relationship is not much with the method of communicating, but the (usually) long distance.
never a believer of long distance relationships, here confused it can/may work for other people.. but not me.. I need contact *cough*

admit that I flirt online, sometimes, and once or twice thinking that it would've been 'perfect' if only he/she's in the same city with me.. or I was there, but kinda accepted that 'distance' is also a flaw in the plan 3nodding

(oh, and I got a gaian BF-ish, he's a friend from another community and on the other side of the planet.. just for laughs, really..
... now I want a gaian GF on the side >D )

21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff