Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
This guild... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help make this guild a fun place?
  Count me in!
  Can't be bothered.
View Results

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:24 pm
It's so hard to make life decisions at that age!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:42 am
i know, I had no true idea what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. It is hard to decide. I know people my age now still trying to figure that out.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:11 am
Well I'm 27 and only started uni last year! It's crazy to be trying to make decisions like that at that age!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:21 am
that is what I always thought, just out of high school and everyone attacks you with "what are you going to do with your life" I told them I was going to live it and see what happens. I did go to a business college, was going to be a bookkeeper. I was pregnant and had complications so I was taken out of school and work, and I had a healthy baby boy and like most moms I never went back, I never had any illusions of going back, I realized that I went to some type of school to make my parents happy not me and if I changed my mind later I could always go back to school. I never chose to, I am happy with my choice. I have a wonderful family and we live life day by day and see what comes our way. May sound corny but I think you should grab what is in front of you and enjoy your life. Make lots of friends to share it with.  

SydneySkye
Crew

lunashock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:00 pm
Totally agree.

My father tends to think I'm a "failure" at times because my straight out of high school jumping into fulltime school/work didn't work out. While given, a lot of circumstances my life have changed the way I think and lived, I truly have happiness and that's the BIG thing I think people forget. Poo, it's not like I don't plan on going back. I JUST figured out what I want to do with my life and I don't think I would even know now if life hadn't taken the reigns, lol.

/ramble.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:25 pm
hey that is quite all right ramble on....sometimes we need to.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:07 am
SydneySkye
that is what I always thought, just out of high school and everyone attacks you with "what are you going to do with your life" I told them I was going to live it and see what happens. I did go to a business college, was going to be a bookkeeper. I was pregnant and had complications so I was taken out of school and work, and I had a healthy baby boy and like most moms I never went back, I never had any illusions of going back, I realized that I went to some type of school to make my parents happy not me and if I changed my mind later I could always go back to school. I never chose to, I am happy with my choice. I have a wonderful family and we live life day by day and see what comes our way. May sound corny but I think you should grab what is in front of you and enjoy your life. Make lots of friends to share it with.

I couldn't agree more! My parents were initially quite upset when I decided not to go to university, but I just wasn't ready for it. Some people never are! Now I'm there, and I'm loving it because I'm going because I want to be there!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:58 am
That is exactly what I am talking about. I am so happy to see it wasn't just me and that I would "regret" it for the rest of my life which I don't.  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:26 pm
Your son is very lucky to have a mum who understands!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:24 pm
Doressa
Your son is very lucky to have a mum who understands!

Thank you very much heart  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:34 am
You're very welcome! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:28 pm
So what has everyone been up to? I am going crazy sitting here doing nothing, the good news saw the doc today and she said that I am a good healer and will probably be released in two weeks, that is awesome, then I can go back to work...I am strange and miss working, I have watched so many movies this past two weeks that I now have nothing to watch the next two weeks, good thing I am now allowed to do my own dishes, and clean house, she said I could do what I wanted as long as I was comfortable so that means just sit down whenever it hurts, duh.  

SydneySkye
Crew

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:32 pm
So what has everyone been up to? I am going crazy sitting here doing nothing, the good news saw the doc today and she said that I am a good healer and will probably be released in two weeks, that is awesome, then I can go back to work...I am strange and miss working, I have watched so many movies this past two weeks that I now have nothing to watch the next two weeks, good thing I am now allowed to do my own dishes, and clean house, she said I could do what I wanted as long as I was comfortable so that means just sit down whenever it hurts, duh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:28 am
Hey everyone. Haven't been on in a while. Have to take another pt test this morning. Feeling sore from my last brush fire, but I think I will do ok. Wish me luck. ninja  

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:56 am
SydneySkye

So glad to hear you are on the mend!! Don't overdo it though...  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff