6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Claire
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Charlie
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Other... (Sun, Walt, Vincent (yes, the dog) Hurley, etc...)
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 60

lindaleriel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:54 am
vampiric_lust
Well, since we have a 'which lost person do you like most' thread, why not this?

I. Hate. Sawyer. With a passion! Seriously! I don't know, I just don't like his character. He's shallow, arrogant, uncooperative, lazy, ill tempered and he launched a vendetta against a friggin boar! Most of all, he doesn't get along with Jack.

That's the end of my rant.

Sorry to those Sawyer fans out there! This is just my lowly opinion! If you like him, please disregard me! sweatdrop

Agreed. I mean - when I'm not paying attention my female fangirlish eye-candy loving instincts kick in and I find myself with the "Sawyer! *drool*" crew. But then my brain restarts and remembers that frankly - he's an arogant jerk. I don't find arogant jerks atractive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:17 am
KATE! scream

(White text for spoilers in tonight's episode)

I saw a clip from "Born to Run" where Kate starts asking Michael about the raft and he asks her why she's so interested. Then she pulls the most irritating line out of her a** "Because I'm going with you"

Um, b***h, Sawyer, Jin, Michael and Walt are going on the raft! She acts as though because she is the fricken island prom queen that she can get anything she wants, such as a first class seat on the damr raft while everyone has the privelige of kissing her a**!

I also hate Kate-centric episodes, which annoy the hell out of me, cause most fans seem to just love them to death. "OMFG IT'S KATE!!!!!111onetwo"

And Jack is a bit annoying in the same way, but at least he's tolerable, and not everyone is in love with him like they way they are with Kate.

And Charlie seems to be a bit overrated, cause most people think "Merry" instead of "Charlie" and go all fangirl, but aside from the audience response, I still like Charlie.  

great goddess arkaina

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:18 am
...Everyone is in love with Kate? Where????

Because, you know, not here. Or at least, we're the vocal ones.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:01 pm
it has to be sawyer i hate the most...  

Alpine

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:32 am
Alpine
it has to be sawyer i hate the most...

Sawyer is pretty despicable. But pretty. It's sad. For me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:42 pm
shannon man its like shes just THERE to bother people  

Barb-Wire Doll

DDRmonkey

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:00 pm
SHANNON scream

I just hate her and I'm mad at Siede for liking her!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:15 pm
I dont like how fragile pregnant women are.  

Pyr0tess

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:27 pm
Pyr0tess
I dont like how fragile pregnant women are.

Don't get pregnant then.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:17 pm
vampiric_lust
Well, since we have a 'which lost person do you like most' thread, why not this?

I. Hate. Sawyer. With a passion! Seriously! I don't know, I just don't like his character. He's shallow, arrogant, uncooperative, lazy, ill tempered and he launched a vendetta against a friggin boar! Most of all, he doesn't get along with Jack.

That's the end of my rant.

Sorry to those Sawyer fans out there! This is just my lowly opinion! If you like him, please disregard me! sweatdrop

but he's so sexy! be nice! his mom was shot, and so was his dad! cry cry cry  

teh_pofi

teh_pofi

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:18 pm
DDRmonkey
SHANNON scream

I just hate her and I'm mad at Siede for liking her!

yes...as i cried out last night when she fell into his arms...

"HANDS OFF b***h, HE'S MINE!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:14 pm
I just can't answer this. I love them all. sad

At first I didn't like Jin, but he's cool to me now.

Chemicat

Sierra Demon

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:43 am
Jack is getting way to bossy. I am starting to dislike him. Sawyer needs a personality check. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:53 am
Hey, Sawyer does not need an attitude check! His attitude adds to his whole personality. I love everything about his character. I like surly, bad-tempered people.

Stop. Talking. About. Shannon. Okay? Why do you all think she is so bad? I mean c'mon! Kate is so much worse! I don't know, but I can identify with Shannon. I think she's pretty cool actually. God, you people would hate me....

Alright, so my least favorite is Kate. I just......can't stand anything about her.  

hey SUPERBITCH

TheTsunuffy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:31 pm
xXDimestore_DollXx
Hey, Sawyer does not need an attitude check! His attitude adds to his whole personality. I love everything about his character. I like surly, bad-tempered people.

Stop. Talking. About. Shannon. Okay? Why do you all think she is so bad? I mean c'mon! Kate is so much worse! I don't know, but I can identify with Shannon. I think she's pretty cool actually. God, you people would hate me....

Alright, so my least favorite is Kate. I just......can't stand anything about her.

I don't mind Sawyer's attitude that much because he can put it aside when he needs to. Quite the opposite of Charlie, really, because all his bad facets seem to pop up at the exact wrong moments.  
Dead/Old/Zombie threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff