Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  gimme, gimme
View Results

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:43 pm
Just watched the producers, Thought it was good. Could have been better, but anything mel brooks writes is atleast funny as hell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:45 pm
dakotarayne
Just watched the producers, Thought it was good. Could have been better, but anything mel brooks writes is atleast funny as hell.

I will have to get my husband to watch it, he is the comedy person in this relationship.. mrgreen I am just a prankster.  

SydneySkye
Crew

hapahaole

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:20 pm
I saw "I Am David". LOVE it! I cried! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:56 pm
I don't get to see new movies in the theatres unfornately, but we have a Netflix account and watch movies every week. We just watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2. It was cute, but I still have NO idea why my husband put it on our list, lol.  

lunashock

SydneySkye
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:25 pm
lunashock
I don't get to see new movies in the theatres unfornately, but we have a Netflix account and watch movies every week. We just watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2. It was cute, but I still have NO idea why my husband put it on our list, lol.
I know exactly what you are talking about...i belong to columbia house and just buy them. We just watched ~Waiting~ a little stupid but considering I am in the food business, I did find it funny. I would never do those things but they are funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:13 pm
Lol, yeah I watched that one, I used to wait tables too, so I TOTALLY sympathized. Fantasized about doing evil things to people, but never did.

Although I did finally get to watch both the Saw movies, those are AWESOME! Second one is sooo much better than the first because it is Cary Elwes-less.  

lunashock

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:35 am
I never watch movies -I always feel guilty for not studying! My boyfriend and I have decided to go on a date tonight (Just so we don't get tooooo boring just sitting around the house all the time). It was going to be just dinner, but maybe we should make it dinner and a movie...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Doressa
I never watch movies -I always feel guilty for not studying! My boyfriend and I have decided to go on a date tonight (Just so we don't get tooooo boring just sitting around the house all the time). It was going to be just dinner, but maybe we should make it dinner and a movie...

You should get out every now and then. Too much studying will warp your brain. You have to have a release. Just get away, enjoy your date and if you see a movie let us know about it. Have fun razz  

SydneySkye
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:04 pm
SydneySkye
Doressa

You should get out every now and then. Too much studying will warp your brain. You have to have a release. Just get away, enjoy your date and if you see a movie let us know about it. Have fun razz

I fear it may be too late to undo the brain warping, but I went to a movie anyway! I let Paul choose (not always the smartest of moves) because I had no idea what was showing, and we went to see the new X Men movie. It was mindless, but entertaining. Not really my kind of thing, but it was certainly easy to watch...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:27 am
Last movie I watched was X Files the movie. My foomates and I have been going through the ENTIRE show, starting at episode 1 and we just finished season 5 so we had to watch the movie. I'm very surprised how well it fit in (the first episode of season 6 was almost a continuation of the movie).

I'll go ahead and say I enjoyed it quite well.

The Infested

Cheri Baby

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:29 am
The last movie I saw was Over The Hedge. It was a good movie to take a child to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:40 pm
I went to go see "Cars" with my psuedo-signifigant other (don't ask) on saturday. It was absolutely amazing and hillarious from beginning to end! Go Disney!  

Dafthank

Cherree Pop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:01 pm
the last movie i saw was x men 3. i know a lot of people didn't like it, but i really enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:03 pm
Dafthank
I went to go see "Cars" with my psuedo-signifigant other (don't ask) on saturday. It was absolutely amazing and hillarious from beginning to end! Go Disney!

I saw the preview for that -it looks awesome!  

Doressa
Captain

Dafthank

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:33 am
Doressa
Dafthank

I saw the preview for that -it looks awesome!

It was sooo funny! There was a lot of adult humor so the big kids and parents didn't get bored, but there was also a lot of fun cute scenes for the kids. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, that's for sure, and it kept my interest.  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff